Kohls.com Circulon TOTAL 12-pc Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set $80.00 (reg. $329)

kimyvr

Just a thought for you and anyone else out there hoping to get a chance on this cookware set or another item that you really want to purchase:

Go to thread tools near top of thread

Select: Subscribe to this thread

Select Instant notification by email

Select Add Subscription

For those of you that already do know please forgive; this is for anyone that doesn't know how and wants to learn how to use thread tools and be notified when something in a particular thread is added etc.

Thanks, I learn something every day!!! :)

Finally got the pot set but took 1/2 hour to keep in my shopping cart.

I used code NEW5779 for 10% off but then they charged me for the shipping since in went under the $75, is that correct?

I used the following codes & pd using my kohl's card... I could not get a recent 30% off code to work:

15% off : MVCCHARGE15.

Free Shipping : MVC3678 with Kohl's card

My total was $72.76 ($68.00 with $4.76 tax)...no shipping charged with the above code

Woo-Frickin-Hoo...

I am in for a set of pots n pans !! And of course some other stuff on clearance for the free shipping. I also used the 10% code listed in a previous post and it worked !!

Thanks OP... And also thank you to the OP who listed about subscribing to a thread- I did not know that and will use that trick often !!

When I checked out it did say the pots n pans are back ordered until around the 1st week of February.

Woo-Frickin-Hoo...

I am in for a set of pots n pans !! And of course some other stuff on clearance for the free shipping. I also used the 10% code listed in a previous post and it worked !!

Thanks OP... And also thank you to the OP who listed about subscribing to a thread- I did not know that and will use that trick often !!

When I checked out it did say the pots n pans are back ordered until around the 1st week of February.

1st of February?? That's friday! They don't usually ship for a couple of days any way. You'll love these pans.

I feel your pain, Its killing me not to get these because I really need new pans. I keep thinking good things come to those who wait, yeah right!!:yuck:

Patience is a very strong virtue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you tracking this with the thread tools?

I feel your pain, Its killing me not to get these because I really need new pans. I keep thinking good things come to those who wait, yeah right!!:yuck:

I do too. Actually, all I need are new fry pans but for the price of new Revere Ware frypans, I can have this set plus some!!!

I was told by a Kohl's CSR (when I called the 800 number) that their warehouse restocks on Wednesdays so we'll have to pay attention on Wednesday mornings. I completely spaced it was Wednesday today.

Of course, it has nothing to do with sleeping through the alarm clock and getting up late and racing my daughter to preschool and me to work (an hour late!). It was a bit of a crazy morning. lol

I got charged for shipping because my order went below the 75% with the 10% off, so I called and they are going to credit me for the shipping. Love Kohls. Didn't want to look around for something else at the time because these pans go fast. As it was I had to put them in my cart 5 times because when I got to the checkout they weren't there again.

I do too. Actually, all I need are new fry pans but for the price of new Revere Ware frypans, I can have this set plus some!!!

I was told by a Kohl's CSR (when I called the 800 number) that their warehouse restocks on Wednesdays so we'll have to pay attention on Wednesday mornings. I completely spaced it was Wednesday today.

Of course, it has nothing to do with sleeping through the alarm clock and getting up late and racing my daughter to preschool and me to work (an hour late!). It was a bit of a crazy morning. lol

I am glad to know that, I didn't get up today till 9:15, I know thats bad but I was just being lazy :tired: