What's something you buy/rebuy every year?

momlori

I keep seeing everyone say they buy the throws from kohls.  Which ones?  I am looking at last year's ad and see several.  Some are 14.99, some are 8.99, some are 3.99..lol.  Too many to choose from..

Mostly I buy the $8.99 The Big One throws.  Those are plush and big and soft.

The $3.99 throws are by St. Nicholas Square.  They are nice too, but not plush.  I think those are close to the same size as the others.  We usually buy those for the animals.  But, I have already bought the gingerbread one for me this year.  :)

And because I have a problem...  I have also bought the $14.99 ones, if they are the ones I'm thinking of.  I think those are the Sherpa throws?  Soft.  :)

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 2

I keep seeing everyone say they buy the throws from kohls.  Which ones?  I am looking at last year's ad and see several.  Some are 14.99, some are 8.99, some are 3.99..lol.  Too many to choose from..

I always get The Big One throws.  They are oversized and since I'm 5'10" I need the extra size if I'm going to cover up head to toe and I'm going to cover up head to toe.  :)

Mostly I buy the $8.99 The Big One throws.  Those are plush and big and soft.

The $3.99 throws are by St. Nicholas Square.  They are nice too, but not plush.  I think those are close to the same size as the others.  We usually buy those for the animals.  But, I have already bought the gingerbread one for me this year.  :)

And because I have a problem...  I have also bought the $14.99 ones, if they are the ones I'm thinking of.  I think those are the Sherpa throws?  Soft.  :)

"Because I have a problem".....  :sidesplit  :sidesplit

I think a lot of us have the problem and in my mind it's a good problem to have.  :)

• Like 4

Okay this is kind of weird but...cat litter. It’s usually 30-50% off on Black Friday so I buy enough for almost the whole year. Like I’m just running out of last year’s round. :)

What kind of cat litter, and where does it go on sale?

For me, I usually hit up Walmart for their deal on USB sticks.  My kids always seem to need them for school. 

Dickies work socks for my DH

DVDS (though we have last year's still in the packaging lol)

Pillows at Wal-Mart

Wrangler jeans for DH but probably not this year, he's not been liking the fit.

PJ pants for me, PJ's for DS

SD cards/flash drives

I keep seeing everyone say they buy the throws from kohls. Which ones? I am looking at last year's ad and see several. Some are 14.99, some are 8.99, some are 3.99..lol. Too many to choose from..

I love the $8.99 one have several but will buy more every year ! They are so soft ! Love them
  • Like 3

OMG I love love LOVE those Kohl's Big One plush throws for $8.99....and love giving them as gifts! Everyone I've given one too has requested that Santa bring them another one the following year LOL

They really make wonderful wonderful gifts; I stock up big time every year!

• Like 3

I just got some of those "Big Ones" from Kohls last year just because everyone always talk about them.  Gave them to my kids Christmas Eve with their PJ's.  This year my son, 18, has already asked me to get him another one.  He LOVES it and uses it every night.

• Like 1

FYI... They also make The Big One bed sized blankets that are very comfy and soft too. They are usually $19.99 any size on BF. My kids got spoiled, so that's all they ever want.

Youngest son has already asked me about a good deal on one, his friend saw his and now she wants one too!

• Like 1

Last year was the first year I shopped at Kohl's BF and I must admit, the Big Ones are my favorite...I will definitely be on the look out for the bed sized ones...

I like them but yesterday my SW said that we might have to many. So I will be taking a few to the shelter this weekend and hopefully she will cave in 

• Like 2

IT'S TIME FOR KOHL'S THROWS!!!! :trampolin  I HAVE 12 IN MY CART ALREADY, FOR THIS ONE DAY SALE! They come out cheaper than BF b/c there's the 20% off code you can use right now! OMG, I'm in Kohl's throw heaven! LOL

LMBO!

I’m really trying my best not to go back and order more. My first two orders are ready for pickup. :).

• Like 1

ok, my 2 girlfriends that are Kohl's throw addicts talked me into "narrowing down" my load; lol. Even though they themselves ordered 5-10 each! LOL

I lightened my load down to 10 throws. Ridiculous.

You are cracking me up this morning!  

I put total blame on Kohl's for having so many new patterns every darn year.  

• Like 2

Had a headache this morning so my spelling was a little off.  but yeah he will groan.  lol

We understood....lol 

I hid the ones I bought before my husband got home!

IT'S TIME FOR KOHL'S THROWS!!!! :trampolin  I HAVE 12 IN MY CART ALREADY, FOR THIS ONE DAY SALE! They come out cheaper than BF b/c there's the 20% off code you can use right now! OMG, I'm in Kohl's throw heaven! LOL

I know right! Sale, 20% off and Future Kohls cash!!!

• Like 1