Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Toys R Us files for bankruptcy, will close or sell all US stores

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 26, 2018 - 11:45 am

Hit the TRU Outlet and was not impressed. Even with the discounts my total would have been more than Walmart or Amazon

#32 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,368 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 29, 2018 - 2:35 pm

I took my grandson Tuesday, during the day. There were only a few others in there. Signs said up to 30%, but most things were 10%. But I really just wanted to take him for the sake of taking him, while I still can. He played at the train table, and looked at all the things.
I interacted with 4 employees, and two were pretty mean and snotty. The cashier was very nice though. Oh, and they had Now Hiring signs up everywhere!

#33 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,156 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 30, 2018 - 8:34 am

I took my grandson Tuesday, during the day. There were only a few others in there. Signs said up to 30%, but most things were 10%. But I really just wanted to take him for the sake of taking him, while I still can. He played at the train table, and looked at all the things.
I interacted with 4 employees, and two were pretty mean and snotty. The cashier was very nice though. Oh, and they had Now Hiring signs up everywhere!

Ya I read they are doing a ton of hiring right now.

#34 Rose0426  OFFLINE  

Rose0426

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 30, 2018 - 10:27 am

Their online store has closed. You can only get merchandise at their actual stores. All sales are final and no price adjustments.

#35 Kash  OFFLINE  

Kash

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Apr 9, 2018 - 12:29 pm

You would think they would allow that to help liquidate merchandise.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users