GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

I need some help.  While not as successful as wittenlover, I have lost some weight and have to refresh my wardrobe.  For half a century, I have worn Levis.  All of a sudden, I do not want to patronize the company.  I am looking for a new pair of blue jeans which is durable, comfortable, and a good value.  If anyone is wearing out a pair of jeans not made by Levis, please PM me a recommendation. 

• Like 2

Brad - LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  Especially the back - I'm SO glad you are using that saying again! :)

Thank you for all that you do!

Yeah it's been 4 years since we did a shirt with that line on the back so I figured it was a good time to bring it back. Note that this year's shirt also doesn't explicitly mention "Black Friday" anywhere in the design which is kind of intentional as well.

• Like 8

I need some help.  While not as successful as wittenlover, I have lost some weight and have to refresh my wardrobe.  For half a century, I have worn Levis.  All of a sudden, I do not want to patronize the company.  I am looking for a new pair of blue jeans which is durable, comfortable, and a good value.  If anyone is wearing out a pair of jeans not made by Levis, please PM me a recommendation. 

I have been buying Wrangler jeans at Walmart on Black Friday the past few years.  A good deal on some good sturdy jeans.  Recommended.

As for me, I might want to buy Levis this year to support the company.  :yup:

• Like 1

Just posted the first t-shirt contest.

I know all 49 of you still in the club will likely get shirts for being in the club, but feel free to continue entering the contests. You won't "officially" win a shirt from this thread until November, so you can win one sooner in the other contests during the next 2 months.

• Like 8

attachicon.gifIMG_6071.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_6072.jpg

Here’s my most recent side-by-sides. Left is mid-January (at the beginning), right was about a week ago.

[bathroom selfies at work are easiest for me to do... lol]

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

You are doing awesome! Congratulations :)

My husband lives in 5.11's (for work), but I like his Harley Davidson jeans on him ;) 

Now for accessories a pair of cowboy boots/riding boots or something, but definetly not tshoes like say nike.  

• Like 2

Ugh!  I'm so over Florence and she hasn't even hit yet!  We are in Raleigh, so prepping for a direct hit.  :(  I'm supposed to be in Rehoboth Beach for my cousin's wedding on Friday, but it's not looking like we will make it.  I'm torn between leaving early and going to the wedding (leaving my husband to take care of the cats and the house) and hoping I can back in back on Saturday and just staying.  I would feel horrible if he had a mess to deal with at the house (we live in the woods) and I wasn't there to help.  But I also feel bad missing the wedding!  So conflicted!

Ugh!  I'm so over Florence and she hasn't even hit yet!  We are in Raleigh, so prepping for a direct hit.  :(  I'm supposed to be in Rehoboth Beach for my cousin's wedding on Friday, but it's not looking like we will make it.  I'm torn between leaving early and going to the wedding (leaving my husband to take care of the cats and the house) and hoping I can back in back on Saturday and just staying.  I would feel horrible if he had a mess to deal with at the house (we live in the woods) and I wasn't there to help.  But I also feel bad missing the wedding!  So conflicted!

My parents live in Jacksonville, NC...Idk what I would do either, but I would want to be with my husband so that would probably make my decision for me...if you decide to stay I think your cousin would understand given the circumstance...

• Like 2

You're in the direct hit line. Your cousin will most certainly understand if you cannot attend the wedding. (Though I completely understand that you are bummed about the possibility.)

Florence is nothing to mess with. Do what you can to secure your property. Be ready to evacuate with your cats, if need be. Your life and that of those you love, furry and otherwise, is far more important, even, than a family wedding. Check out petswelcome.com or bringfido.com for lists of hotels and other lodging that is pet friendly if you do need to evacuate and you're not sure who will accept your furry family. 

Stay safe and check in with family/friends (including us!) when you're able to let them know you're safe. My prayers are with you and all in the path of Florence's wrath. Hang in there. 

• Like 1

Praying for all of you! Check in when you can. Thankfully it doesn't look like Florence will turn north, so the wedding should be safe.  I think if I was you guys I'd leave early for the wedding. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys!  We're all prepped here (generator, water, etc).  Florence has turned south, good for us, bad for those now in the direct path.  We are expecting 60 mph winds and about 10" of rain where I am.  I have decided to go up to the wedding as it's not going to be as bad as expected.  My husband will stay behind with his daughter to take care of the house and cats, but we do not expect to have any issues.  We are thankfully not in an area that floods.  I'll check back in after everything passes.  :)

• Like 4