Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2015

Brad

Cartwheel has a 20% off coupon for all clearance apparel and you can use it on 20 items.  I think the usual limit is 4.  Lots of markdowns.  Jeans marked down 50% to 70% plus you get the extra 20% off and then if you have a red card, that's another 5%.  Great deals to be had!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Lots of clearance markdowns today.  Remaining lawn and garden 70%.  BTS only 30%.  Small appliances 30-50% off.  Loads of video games (various platforms) marked down 50-70%.  Dunkin Doughnuts coffee 50% and other food items 50% off.  Found water guns, summer toys marked 50-70% off.  

Picked up a couple ps vita games for $5.98 (minecraft, lego chima, angry birds star wars, and lego marvel super heroes).

just went up to my Target because of your post my selection was different didnt see any of those games you listed but several others.

also found a few 3DS games marked down to that price and some Wii U games. grabbed 3 games in total spending around $18 with tax and the red card discount.

Found BTS marked down 70%.  Not sure when they went, and was very little left.  Lots of small appliances marked down too.  Got a Black and Decker bullet type mixer with two mixing bottles for 8.xx, was 30 something.  Saw kitchen aide mixers too but I think they were around 40% off.  Weird.  Scored some more games at 70% off.

My store's BTS was already wiped out by Sunday. But my daughter's store still had some. Found a large pile of post-it notes for $.30, so that made me happy. :) Also found some dorm stuff clearanced, laundry bags, dishes, sheets, etc. My favorite was a little metal cart at 50%, $9.98.

My daughter found a handheld Kitchen Aid mixer for $11.98  ($39.95 -70%)   Happy Dance :)  I needed a new one and wanted this one but wasn't paying full price :)

That's an awesome deal! I got one for my mom like that. When we got married, 18 years ago, my husband had one, and it is still going. Can't say that about any of the cheapos I ever bought!

• 4 weeks later...

Collegiate 6 quart crockpots with locking lids 70% off.  was 39.99 now 11.98.  Been watching these for the price drops.  Didn't care what licensing they had as I had been looking for a new one and these have locking lids for easy transport.  My store had longhorns and penn state.  Also had Dallas Cowboys thrown in the mix.

Stationery dropped to 70% off and so did some toys.  Mostly dolls but did find a Fliker Lift Scooter marked down 70%.

I think they learned to order correctly:P The last thing I bought uber clearance was girls school polo's that I can use on casual days at work for 2.xx

Yeah, they seem to have. I have to wonder, though, if they might not have been better off having the great clearance deals. Yeah, they would lose on the stuff they had to clearance, but they got all of us in the stores much more frequently, and we all probably spent a lot more money because we bought other stuff while we were there. I've noticed they have had several bad quarters as the clearance deals have dwindled. Could be coincidence, but I can't help but wonder...

What is the history on Halloween Mark downs? I seen to think the 'stuff' gets 30/50 and then 70 soon after the 31st but candy has a slower schedule. Interested in tracking down some 'stuff' at 70 this year but I'm not as well versed in the scheme for Halloween