Answer 3 Questions & Win 1 of 20 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Time for another contest!

To enter, just reply to this thread with your answers to these 3 questions. Simple as that.

Here are the questions:

1. How much money do you anticipate spending the entire week of Black Friday, online and in stores combined?
2. If you plan on shopping offline on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday, how many different stores do you predict you'll shop at?
3. Do you anticipate shopping online more than last year, less than last year, or about the same as last year?

No need to be exact with these, just trying to get a general idea what people are thinking this year.

The contest will run until Thursday at 8pm ET. We'll choose 20 members at random from those who reply (and haven't already won a shirt) and you'll each win a Black Friday t-shirt.

Good luck to all!

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/2014shirt.png

1) I'm *hoping* to spend no more than $300.  In actuality, it'll probably be more like $500.

2) I typically hit anywhere from 10-12 stores, and it'll probably be much the same this  year...I do BF alone, because I have no brave friends who are willing to go with me here... :(

3) I will probably shop online about the same amount as in previous years.  It seems last year I spent a lot of time returning things I'd already bought because I found it cheaper online, and therefore actually spent a good bit online...I'm willing to make that effort with a better deal, for sure!

1. It depends on the ads, still waiting on the Walmart ad, but probably under $300 for the whole week. Small budget and I've been buying already.

2. I usually stick to WM, Dollar General, and Walgreens; but DG and Walgreens didn't excite me this year. But my mother wants to try going to Kmart, so probably 2 stores. Walmart and Kmart.

3. I will not be shopping online during Thanksgiving week, so same as last year.

1. How much money do you anticipate spending the entire week of Black Friday, online and in stores combined?

A. Depends on if I get a TV. If so $2500, If not $1000-$1500

2. If you plan on shopping offline on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday, how many different stores do you predict you'll shop at?

A. Probably in the neighborhood of 10

3. Do you anticipate shopping online more than last year, less than last year, or about the same as last year?

A. About the same as last year

1.  I hope to have at least 600.00 to spend but it depends on my husband's work.

2.  We usually go to Walmart, Belk's, Target, Goody's, Martins, and I need to go to Pet Smart this year.  We visit several other stores as well.  I would say around 10-15 stores total!

3.  I didn't buy anything online last year, but, if I see I can get a deal online earlier, then I may.  It just always scares me that my item will show in stock and then I'll get an email saying that they are out..  So, I prefer going into the store.

1. Around $1000, plus or minus a bit.

2. Offline there just aren't that many in my small town rural area. I will probably go to 6 or 7.

3. I hope to shop more online--last year got almost everything I was looking for online. Had to keep an eagle eye on the times and the deals.

1. Have just over $300 total saved up so far for Christmas, so that or less depending on the ads.

2. Probably around 6 or 7 stores, not counting however many I check out in the mall. Usually end up at Walmart 3 or 4 times before it's all said and done lol.

3. I prefer to shop in stores over online, but will buy a few things online here and there. So probably about the same as last year.

About $500

Between 5 and 10

More than last year but only because my son wants computer equipment that is not available in stores

First my parents can't go out on Black Friday, they are both handicapped and can't be up that long, so I end up taking my mom's list and money and doing her shopping and my shopping.

1: My mom plans on spending $500-$800, and I plan on spending no more than $300.

2: Last year I hit seven stores, and this year should be about the same.

3: I plan on being about the same as last year, maybe a little less, my mom may end up doing a bit more.

1. All of it! Kidding, hmm maybe around $500 depending on my daughter's Christmas list.  

2. Probably 9 stores, waiting for a few more ads...so far I'm thinking, CVS, Wal-mart, Half Price Books, Michael's, Best Buy, Target, Bath & Body Works, Bass Pro Shop, Pet Smart, Radio Shack, wait make that 10, Wow! :runaway:

3. Online shopping will probably be the same as last year.

I plan on finishing up my shopping, so probably about $1000.

Probably 6, hopefully less. 

Probably about the same as last year but I would love to be able to do every bit of it online! 

Edited by jendeere

I'll probably spend around $500

I'll be doing probably all my shopping online and the number of stores is limitless, can't decide what I want to get people.

I've been doing online since my back went out in 09 so I figure I'll stick with that again.  It's just easier then standing in lines.

1. It depends because I just started a new job so my budget is wonky, but I'm anticipating somewhere between $100-$300. Not a lot because I'm usually more interested in the smaller stuff.

2. I usually hit Target first later on Thanksgiving night, and when it's all said and done I make it to Kmart, Michaels, Best Buy, and possibly a few others by the end of Saturday.

3. I'm not really sure. I really like the convenience of online but the fun of it is going to the store and having the gifts in your hands and talking to people in line and etc. If I decide to get a laptop for my husband I'll probably try to get that online. So I guess a little more than last year. :)

1. I plan to spend no more than 1000.00, with 800 being my ideal number.
2. I plan for at least 4 stores: Kohl's, TRU, Sam's, Home Depot.  The rest will depend on the ads.
3. There will be more online shopping for me this year, than last.  I've already picked up a few things along the way!