Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Help support GottaDEAL and use these links when shopping online this week. For more stores, see our store directory.

Photo

Sears Black Friday Ad Posted

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 20,869 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 1:20 pm

Listing: http://blackfriday.g...les/Store/Sears

Scans: http://blackfriday.g...idayScans/Sears

PDF: http://i.gottadeal.c...ears-BF2014.pdf

#2 DaFees  OFFLINE  

DaFees

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 1:52 pm

Thank you for the ad and for your hard work! Finally we get one of the major ads leaked. I just wish certain other sites who's name I will not mention didn't plaster their watermark all over these ads.

"Because if you get an awesome girlfriend, and someone else gets an awesome girlfriend, who wins? Everyone!"
"Gaming is staying up all night to get a trophy that isn't real... but it is!" ~ Kevin Butler ~

Black Thursday/Friday - 11/24/2015 to 11/25/2015 - Cannot Wait!, :)

#3 bossy1  OFFLINE  

bossy1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 2:06 pm

Just checked out the ad. Except for the normal great deal on a washer/dryer doorbuster all I can really say is "MEH". Really disappointing IMHO.

#4 mom-n-michaela  OFFLINE  

mom-n-michaela

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 2:07 pm

Do you realize that the ad is watermarked with a competing BF ad site pretty clearly? I always gravitate to Gottadeal as I like the format better but it bothers me that the scan photos would be stolen material...

Edited by mom-n-michaela, Nov 4, 2014 - 2:07 pm.

#5 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,816 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 2:30 pm

Just checked out the ad. Except for the normal great deal on a washer/dryer doorbuster all I can really say is "MEH". Really disappointing IMHO.

I agree

#6 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 46,782 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 3:16 pm

Some of the small appliance deals and the mattresses with free gifts caught my eye. Thanks for the scan! :)

#7 BFNinja  OFFLINE  

BFNinja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 3:20 pm

Hopefully the other stores dont follow this ads lead when it comes to the deals.
They went crazy with the water marks on this one too. Lol

#8 BGndr  OFFLINE  

BGndr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 80 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 3:44 pm

Yay!! We're needing a new dishwasher, so I was really glad to see this!

Most of these deals will be online too, yes? Our local Sears is one of those super small, appliance only stores.

#9 tptguy  OFFLINE  

tptguy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 5:28 pm

this scan is HORRIBLE to look at. I sincerely hope the rest of your ads this year are easier to look at....

and i hope if a better looking one shows up you completely replace it. It would be easy to miss a good sale or item due to not even seeing it. First page refrigerator and washer....

Edited by tptguy, Nov 4, 2014 - 5:29 pm.

#10 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,841 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 6:27 pm

this scan is HORRIBLE to look at. I sincerely hope the rest of your ads this year are easier to look at....

and i hope if a better looking one shows up you completely replace it. It would be easy to miss a good sale or item due to not even seeing it. First page refrigerator and washer....

These ads are given to mods to post. They dont chose to post them with the watermarks. Im very thankful for this(free)  site that even takes the time to post ads for us. if you have clearer ads for us to look at feel free to submit them. Given the fact all the hard work that goes into this site im happy to view what ever ads are posted. :cheesy:

Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#11 delphernina  OFFLINE  

delphernina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 6:52 pm

Thanks for posting this - watermarks and all. The reason that gottadeal is my go-to site is because I know that regardless of where the ad breaks, I will be able to see it here without having to search everywhere for them. Truly grateful...

#12 HansieDZ  OFFLINE  

HansieDZ

• 1,573 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 7:18 pm

These ads are given to mods to post. They dont chose to post them with the watermarks. Im very thankful for this(free)  site that even takes the time to post ads for us. if you have clearer ads for us to look at feel free to submit them. Given the fact all the hard work that goes into this site im happy to view what ever ads are posted. :cheesy:

Very well said Deal Grabber!

At this early stage, I think most of us are happy to see ANY of the early leaks!

Always grateful to Brad et al for the "scoop" even if it's from a competitor.

"The years run too short and the days too fast."~Time Passages (Al Stewart)

#13 rockpzazz  OFFLINE  

rockpzazz

Black Friday Hobo Insider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 7:24 pm

I'm not a big shopper at Sears, but I thought the deals were pretty good.  It seems every year the deals get less and less impressive, so I don't have high expectations like I did in the past.

Black Friday participant since 2002! Black Friday Senior Adviser since 2005!  Black Friday Social Media Power Broker since 2015!

Hobo Insider where my job is to "PUT THE HEADLOCK ON HO-HO!"* *profile pic is my skills in putting the headlock on ho-ho

I still love Mizzou and proudly cheer for my Royals!

#14 hack2222  OFFLINE  

hack2222

• 1,006 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 4, 2014 - 9:40 pm

So decent deals in there, some just average deals.  I always hope that the stores that leak early do other sales, or add to the sales.  I'd love for the stores to go ahead and leak their basic sales and just keep the door busters a suprise till the last minute.  This way all the major ones are out and the things that should be in stores only are what blows you away to go to the stores.

All non-active member requests are DENIED for Help, anyone else will be helped.

#15 d56nut  OFFLINE  

d56nut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 5, 2014 - 11:46 am

I, for one, am grateful and excited for the ad...don't much care that it has watermarks.  I appreciate all the hard work that goes into getting them.  It makes it feel like things are finally under way!!!  As someone else said to the person complaining....if you can do better...please show us!

A big thank you to Brad and everyone on the GottaDeal team for all their hard work!

2007 Best Deals
Free Gift Cards for doing trials: 1100.00
Paypal/Cash/check payments for surverys/trials: 1200.00

#16 jamieva  OFFLINE  

jamieva

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 5, 2014 - 11:56 am

is that the same 55" inch tv that dell has? (samsung)

#17 bribri25  OFFLINE  

bribri25

• 1,646 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 5, 2014 - 11:56 am

gottadeal always does a great job and rest assured, there will be a newer, clearer, less watermarked version in the coming days.  It's better to have the watermarked version up than none at all....except this now teases us for more and more!

#18 bestdj15  OFFLINE  

bestdj15

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 5, 2014 - 4:46 pm

is that the same 55" inch tv that dell has? (samsung)

Yes that is the same 55in samsung tv that dell has in their ad.

#19 redraccoon  OFFLINE  

redraccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 5, 2014 - 9:46 pm

Blah....  nothing that exciting.  But keeps me motivated to watch!

Gotta Get My Deals!!

#20 msyves  OFFLINE  

msyves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 6, 2014 - 1:16 pm

I guess I was so excited just to see the ad, that I didn't even notice the watermark someone was complaining about. Keep up with posting the ads, we truly appreciate your hard work and dedication.

#21 Tara3117  ONLINE  

Tara3117

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 9, 2014 - 10:48 am

Has Sears said anything about doorbusters being available online? I didn't see any mention of it in the ads.

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#22 TTFN10000  OFFLINE  

TTFN10000

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 9:55 pm

It is good but disappointing

#23 premiumchip  OFFLINE  

premiumchip

Premiumchip

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 13, 2014 - 11:58 am

Nobody posts Black Friday ads better than Gottadeal.com. I look forward to these posts and they get me excited for the season as soon as the first one (usually Harbor Freight) posts. Thanks Brad!

Does anyone know when the Gottadeal shirts that we pre-ordered will be shipped? 

#24 CarpeDiem  OFFLINE  

CarpeDiem

CarpeDiem

• 1,083 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 19, 2014 - 9:25 pm

This site is the best a posting ads. Thank you Brad for all your hard work!!!!
<-------I'm ready for Black Friday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users