Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I have to say that the way that wal mart handled the black friday situation went very well in my opinion. The store that i went to stayed open all night (which they usually close every night and open in the morning at 6.) The employees just told us the store was open and we were welcome to browse but the cash registers didn't open until 5 a.m. So me and a couple of friends walked around from 12 to 1 a.m. picking up little stuff we needed but not all because they were still putting stuff out. We then got in line for the laptop we stood in line for an hour then a 2 they handed out our tickets and explained the 15 min bathroom break. We asked that if we wanted to go shop could we leave our tickets with a friend and they said no but later came back and said that we could as long as that friend had the ticket and could pay for it. So for 3 hours we took turns going out into the store getting other things we wanted. The whole shopping experience was improved in my opinion because my local wal mart is not a 24 hour one and at 5 it was a mad and crazy dash for everyone.

My black friday order was just delivered!

Placed my order yesterday @ 330EST. Paid 97 cents for shipping and its here already!

This was the best online black friday shopping experience ever!

Wow! Now that's great service. lol

I ordered something right after the sale started, too. It shipped yesterday, to my surprise, so maybe I'll get a delivery today as well!

I wonder why the shipping is so fast for Black Friday, but any other time it's 7-10 days???

Not that I'm complaining. ;)

Wow! Now that's great service. lol

I ordered something right after the sale started, too. It shipped yesterday, to my surprise, so maybe I'll get a delivery today as well!

I wonder why the shipping is so fast for Black Friday, but any other time it's 7-10 days???

Not that I'm complaining. ;)

ACK!!! I am not home and won't be till Monday....I'll call the neighbors and tell them to be on the lookout! Thanks, never been that fast for me either! LOL

My black friday order was just delivered!

Placed my order yesterday @ 330EST. Paid 97 cents for shipping and its here already!

This was the best online black friday shopping experience ever!

What did you order?? That is insanely fast. I am worrying even more now!!! I ordered a PS3 about the same time but it still says processing. I paid for the 2-3 day shipping.

Chimera, I personally have never experienced the Acer brand, so for that I cannot give input. However, based on your post, this laptop's specs are impressive for a laptop. Especially the HDMI output to a HDTV. If I had the money and if the wife would like me, I personally might buy one.

Am I just ignorant concerning deals with laptops or did other laptop deals, such as the Vaio deal, seem juicier to other consumers? I was primarily looking for an entertainment laptop to take with me to South Korea when I go in January to teach ESL. This looks to fit the bill nicely. Thanks!

Good luck with the Korea trip. My brother in law did that last year. They guaranteed him a year and that he'd come home with some certification to teach ESL here in the states. Come August they told him they didn't need him anymore, sent him packing, didn't finish the year so no certificate.

What did you order?? That is insanely fast. I am worrying even more now!!! I ordered a PS3 about the same time but it still says processing. I paid for the 2-3 day shipping.

I ordered a bunch of stuff when BF went live and it took until this afternoon for everything to be listed as shipped.

Everything is now on the way!

Off topic a little but I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon last night at 10. 1 of the items was on my porch at 8 this morning! :D

I ordered a bunch of stuff when BF went live and it took until this afternoon for everything to be listed as shipped.

Everything is now on the way!

Off topic a little but I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon last night at 10. 1 of the items was on my porch at 8 this morning! :D

jesus that is insanely fast!!! lol did you pay for 1 day shipping for all of them or is it just luck?

i'm keeping my fingers crossed so i get my ps3!!!

Ok, did anyone who ordered the ps3 bundle from walmart get a shipping confirmation?

Perhaps it's a gaming system thing. My order for Rockband didn't ship until this afternoon.

I'm going to believe that yours will ship. Are you checking on the Walmart site? It showed shipped there before I got an email.

Yes, I have been checking the walmart website before looking at my email, perhaps I should have said that before. Anyways, lucky you guys haha!!! I'm still waiting, hopefully there is some change in status before sunday. The latest time that i think it will ship will be monday, if not then i'll sadly have to wait for an order cancelled mail :(. but thanks for the help. *fingers crossed*

PS. The only update that I have seen throughout the whole day, is a link for an "Easy Returns Receipt". Hopefully all goes well.

Got a shipping confirmation on my site to store cricut cartridge, but my cricut is still processing and I ordered that sucker as soon as the sale went up. Hopefully I will get shipping confirmation on it soon. (And yes I have checked on my account status page)

Apparently at our local Wal-mart if you wanted more than 1 hot item you had to pay for each item individally then get back in line and wait for each different item and pay seperately. Needless to say they lost alot of business serveral people just left and went elsewhere to shop.

YAY!!! I got my confirmation that I can pick up the Wii bundle that I bought online at 3:30am on black friday :)

I ordered it site to store and saved $12.97. This is the first time that I order from walmart.com on black friday, and the whole experience has been great. No complains, they kept me informed by email about the status of the order. I will do it again next year, if I have to.