Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

FYI. I ordered on Dec 15 and Dec 16. Both said my package will arrive by Dec 24. I just tracked them and they have been changed, one will arrive between Dec 29-January 5 and the other will arrive between Dec 30 and Jan 6. They never sent an email notifying me of the change either. I don't think it is right knowing people are ordering Christmas Presents that they would promise something to get there by Christmas and then change it without notifying anybody.

I'm getting really nervous about three orders I placed with them. My confirmation emails I received stated I would receive the orders by Dec. 24th but when I check my orders, the status still shows the orders are in "fulfillment". If they don't ship them tomorrow, I don't see how I will have them for Christmas. I will be very upset and probably end up refusing the shipment if it is not here for Christmas. I had them ordered for a needy family with our pastor planning to make the delivery on Christmas Eve. I am frustrated!!!!

The same thing happened to me last year. I had a few orders still showing "in fulfillment" until just a few days before Christmas, but I think they shipped either fedex or 2nd day air ... can't remember. I just remember that everything arrived on time. I still have 3 or 4 orders that show "in fulfillment" for me too.

I did receive my packages yesterday. I emailed them saying that it was wrong to change the date, when people where expecting these things for Christmas. They emailed me back saying I would get them on time. I hope everybody who ordered for Christmas gets their packages on time and I didn't get mine just because I complained.

I used the code EXTRA20 today and received 20% off my order. I didn't use a Kohl's card - just my regular credit card. I saw something about this code being tied to using a Visa, but I didn't use that, either. It worked fine with the combo of a gift card and my usual credit card.

By the way, I ordered a Food Network knife block 14 piece cutlery set, on sale for 129.99 (regular 219.99). The additional 20% off took it down to 103.99. I got free shipping, and it has a $30 mail-in rebate. So, in the end, I'll have the set for about $75. I'm happy :).

Does anyone know for sure if the following code is still working:

Save 20% on Purchase - May need to have a Kohls ' Charge card for this

Code: Extra20

I am seeing reports elsewhere that it is. But I don't have a Kohl's card to personally check it out. And may need to fix some deals I posted if it is NOT working.

Thanks in advance!

I figured what could it hurt if I tried the code w/out a charge card, and it works for ANYONE! :)

Does anyone know for sure if the following code is still working:

Save 20% on Purchase - May need to have a Kohls ' Charge card for this

Code: Extra20

I am seeing reports elsewhere that it is. But I don't have a Kohl's card to personally check it out. And may need to fix some deals I posted if it is NOT working.

Thanks in advance!

me too! Nocharge and extra20. DH is in Bagram and FREEZING! Sending some warm blankets! Thanks to the poster!~

My son-n-law is in Bagram also. My daughter sent him an elec blanket and also a bunch of those instant heat warmers for hands, feet & body. He's loving though. Is he in the military or working as a civilian?

WOW! I just checked the online clearance on the Kohl's site. There are several holiday towel sets, towel/potholder sets and table runners for PENNIES!

I just ordered 10 towels, 10 tablerunners, and 10 towel/potholder sets, used the NOCHARGE code for free shipping and EXTRA20 for an extra 20% off. My total with tax was $15.89!

All of my finds were in the Homestore section, in the Seasonal subsection.

www.Kohls.com

Save 20% on Athletic Shoes Purchase

Code: ATHLETIC20

Ends: January 7, 2010

Hmmm... I did just try this code out, and it didn't work for me. :( However, it may be for Kohl's Charge card members only. Hopefully someone with a charge card will come by and give it a try and let us know. tia

*20% off using code ATHLETIC20

*Use code extra20 (apply this code last) for another 20% off total purchase. :yup:

http://www.kohls.com/media/images/SalesEvents/010110_NewYears_NON/05_Shoes/CL/feature_top_v1_m56577569834979429.jpg

http://www.kohls.com/media/images/SalesEvents/010110_NewYears_NON/05_Shoes/CL/feature_bottomleft_v1_m56577569834979432.jpg

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes.jsp

Shipping is FREE with $75 minimum purchase, but maybe a code will pop up...:rolleyes:

www.Kohls.com

To save 15% on any purchase

Code: JANSAVE15

To save 20% when you spend $100 or more

Code: JANTAKE20

Both end January 6

*OFFER VALID ONLINE ONLY. Offer good for all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Promo Code must be entered at Kohls.com to receive discount. Offer not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, to purchase gift cards or for payment on a Kohl's Charge account. Offer also not valid on purchases of Kohl's Cares for Kids® merchandise or other charitable items. Offer cannot be combined with other percent-off discounts. One offer per customer. Excludes sales tax.

20% off for all customers

Use 20% off Kohls Coupon EXTRA20

15% off Entire Order [Exp. 01/06]

Use Kohls Coupon Code JANSAVE15

10% off Entire order for all customers

Use Kohls Coupon NEW2378

10% off $75 or more for all customers

Use Kohls Coupon Code SAVE10VS

15% off $100 for all customers

Use Kohls Coupon Code PKS15OFF

15% off for Kohl's Charge Holders

Use Kohls Coupon Code KC15JUST4U