Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

They would like you to post pics/video of your party, maybe tell about it. Later they will send you a host survey to fill out, and also send you r guests a guest survey. If they don't have your guests' email addresses, you get the email too and can forward it to your guests yourself. That's all I do after the party. Take plenty of pictures!

Thank you! I've wondered about this for a while. You have definitely cleared up the questions I've had.

BJs Wholesale has a 2 pack for $4.99...would only cost 99 cents after $4 coupon.

I had to postpone my party til St. Patty's Day...which is kinda neat cause it gives me decorating ideas. Gonna serve Reubens (which is essentially corned beef and cabbage). Also going to serve hummus and cucumber sandwiches. I'll have to think of some others. Any ideas?

BJs Wholesale has a 2 pack for $4.99...would only cost 99 cents after $4 coupon.

I had to postpone my party til St. Patty's Day...which is kinda neat cause it gives me decorating ideas. Gonna serve Reubens (which is essentially corned beef and cabbage). Also going to serve hummus and cucumber sandwiches. I'll have to think of some others. Any ideas?

You could get some Shamrock cookie cutters and cut the sandwich thins into Shamrock shapes:)

Red dot on the Ziplock DIY Home Organization party. Red dot on the Spring Into Brunch Maxwell House/Velveeta. I checked back, and now there is a yellow dot on the Ziplock DIY Home Organization party. I'm out. Then I'm a contender again. We'll see . . . .:g_shrug:

I got the same exact thing.

I think it is all in how you answer the questions. I just got the Digiorno party but I've had 9 since I started about 2 years ago.

curious, how do you answer the questions.....I haven't gotten in one since the Hershey Bliss party which I think was about 2 years ago.....I don't know what I am saying that rejects unless its our location in MT, not very populous I guess. We are a family of 4 that eats and uses most of the products that I have seen parties for.

Honestly I'm not sure, it could be my location or our income level...everything else is just answering their questions honestly...how often we entertain is alot so maybe having monthly parties at our house has helped...I know they want to know how often and how many people. We also spend alot on our parties.

I got the Digiorno Pizza Party....I think you had to indicate you could really be into the basketball thing and I always put that we entertain alot. I think saying your are kind of a leader in your group for new ideas, etc helps. I've gotten 2 of the 3 parties I applied for.

Good luck everyone!

got the ziplock kit today!!! had tons of product....big bag xl, flexible tote in xl and xxl, twist and lock med round containers, 12 extra small bowls twist and lock, 12 small bowls twist and lock , 14 divided rectangles, 15 notepads, 15 sharpies, 15 coupon books, and 16 big bags with swirl design. huge box, my little one got excited because of all the boxtops (they have contests at school, her class just won the extra recess)