Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I finally got a party! Got in on the Sandwich Thins one!

LOL you actually got two but weren't home for the Zatarains one....Mine doesn't say one way or the other so guess I didn't get into this one. I just checked the last party I hosted was Apr 2008, almost 2 years ago and have signed up for just about every one since then.

oh that is true. wow .. maybe my luck with HP is changing!

wish mine would change, I do realize that maybe some of the products may not be in our area MT but did notice there was at least one party in the surrounding states which hadn't been the case on the last few parties. I see majority of the parties are East Coast

I recieved my sandwich thins party package this morning...but cannot find the $4.00 off coupons...only the $1.00 off. Did I miss something??

If you didn't get them, you should contact them. My package came today & the 4.00 off coupons were there.

Can someone tell me what they expect you to do once you have finished hosting your party? I read their site, but it seems vague. Do they require names/addresses of your guests for invites, or photos to be posted on-line afterwards? Thanks!

They would like you to post pics/video of your party, maybe tell about it. Later they will send you a host survey to fill out, and also send you r guests a guest survey. If they don't have your guests' email addresses, you get the email too and can forward it to your guests yourself. That's all I do after the party. Take plenty of pictures!