Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

I saw this posted by someone at the House Party website...Don't know if it's true though.

The host gets a mirror compact with purple rhinestones. You also get both Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs Fudge and Mint Fudge Shortbread for the guests, $1.00 off coupons, 2 oz. plastic martini glasses, and a picture frame magnet with inspirational snack time words to hold photos of House Party guests, friends and family.

I cannot find the Digorno pizza and breadsticks anywhere... I have been to three stores- my normal Safeway, Target and Walmart. =(

I was having trouble finding them too. I did see alot of people on the site saying they found them at Walmart, but the Walmart by me did not have them. I ended up finding them at Meijer.

I was having trouble finding them too. I did see alot of people on the site saying they found them at Walmart, but the Walmart by me did not have them. I ended up finding them at Meijer.

Thanks- I think I might try King Soopers since we dont have Meijer here, or maybe we have an Albertons left somewhere in town.... =(

• 2 weeks later...
I Finally found the Digornio pizza & breadsticks at my walmart today! (They have been remodeling so maybe that had something to do with it?) Pretty excited to try them, will have to work on getting some people together- maybe my sons friends or something since we have other plans the next couple of weekends =)