What did you buy from previous BF that you were thrilled with?

katkat777

My Olevia 37 inch 1080P bought it two years ago at Target on Black Friday and have never regretted it once. It was well worth the standing outside in subzero temps and then running the black friday sprint and doing the black friday dive and grab while mom went for the cart lol. For an off brand it is GREAT I love that tv and it ended up being a steal at the time. it was $500 somthing then i got 10% off for opening a target card. Granted if i were getting it now i would be getting it somewhat cheaper but it was still a great deal at the time. My other item I am still thrilled with is the canon all in one I ordered right after black friday (maybe thanksgiving day) from Office depot. I LOVE that printer. I had been wanting a canon for a while after all my bad luck with Lexmark. i ended up getting it for $60 I think it was. The ink is fantastic as far as longetivity and it is super fast and great quality.

• 2 weeks later...

Two lcd Westinghouse TVs from last BF at Target.

Leading up to BF people thought that the brand was crap and that a person should keep their money and put it to a better brand. We have had no problems with it and LOVE them!

My HP computer I bought at Best Buy I think 3 years ago...still just as fast! 8" Portable DVD player for $50 from Wal-Mart last year, I take my daughter to work so it's been a life saver! ;) Use it a few times a week at work and her DVD player in her room broke so we use it every night in there too! The battery life is horrible so we always plug it in, even got a car lighter plug for it so we can use it in the car. And my $250 JVC hard drive camcorder from Wal-Mart last year is awesome! :)

Our Panasonic big screen TV that we got at Best Buy 2 years ago. We love it. It's my husband's baby LOL.

Our portable DVD player that we snagged at Wal Mart for $50 two years ago. Prior to that we had a $250 Philips one that broke within 2 months. Now we have this off brand one that's been working great for two years now!

• 1 month later...

I bought the charging organizer valets at Kohls, like those. Two years, or was it three?, I bought the pearl set at Kohl's - hand-strung and great quality - my stepmother loves them still. Last year I bought a pink [and tiny] vacuum at Walmart and my kids love to use it.

I hope there is a deal on Dyson this year. *drool*

I brought a Symphonic TV/DVD combo at Walmart in 2004. My first Black Friday experience. My husband and I saw that in the ad and he wanted it. So I went. I became a convert after that!

And we are still using the TV! It is in our bedroom...still works.

Also that same year I brought a coffee maker for $3.97. One of those No Name brands they buy from China dirt cheap. That sucker worked for 4 years.I have had Mr. Coffee brands since then and have gone thru two.

BF of 2005, I was able to get the HP Laptop from Walmart; Luckily for me the Laptops were not actually in their electronis area, they had them next to the jewelery counter. I got a ton of use from that Laptop; and after I used it for 2 years plus, I upgraded the ram and hard drive and gave it to my niece for her to use, she still uses it today. I think the reason this my favortie item is because it was the first item I purchased on a Black Friday (prior I thought all of you were nuts), and now I go shopping every Black Friday!!

I can't wait for this year, just bought my first house this past summer and there are still many items I would like to have.

I can't think of a darn thing! I don't think I've ever made a big purchase on BF... most of the time I end up buying toys, video games, DVDs...

Wait a second, a few years back (I'm thinking 2003) we bought this cheap DVD player... like $25 or something. It still works to this day (actually, my foster son is currently watching cartoons on it in his room as I type this).

Oh, and I guess my Sony DVD/VHS machine that I bought for about $179 around the same time. I needed a VHS player because of this Jim Hensen movie called A Christmas Toy. I loved it when I was a kid, it was never released on DVD (I think it actually has been by now, but with cut scenes) and I had paid $175 for the VHS tape on ebay. So then I needed a VCR to play the movie. The DVD/VHS combo has survived my own 2 boys, 4 foster children, 14 day care children (one of whom decided to stuff the tape deck full of foam bath toys) and is still alive and well!

hmmm where do I begin? All the WII games, charger and DS games...the 50" TV from Walmart last year, all the clothes, reed diffusers from Kohl's.....the only thing I have ever regretted buying was the $5 Walmart coffee pot. I have a really great coffee maker, so I clearly only bought it because it was cheap! Its never been used!!