What did you buy from previous BF that you were thrilled with?

katkat777

Best deal I got was an HDTV that was retail $700. Long story short they gave me the instant rebate on it and when I got home found out it was a mail in rebate so the cashier must have hosed up! I got double the rebate and I used my gift card I had so in all reality I paid about $35 for this TV. :D

About 4 or 5 yrs. ago we bought the Kodak digital camera w/docking station for $200. at wal mart. Its a great little camera and has served me well all these years. I got a new, smaller kodak for Mother's Day, but the other camera is still great and I gave it to my 10 yr. old dd.

2 yrs. ago we got portable dvd player at wal mart for $50. or so and that is still used and loved for long trips. Also got youngest ds the vtech Nitro Notebook for about $30. at wal mart and he still plays with it all the time.

My HP laptop from 3 years ago, My 32" Olevia from 3 years ago, the pre-BF brown Zune sales, the TomToms 2 years ago, the Sony surround sound system from 2 years ago. Ok, this list is getting long. I have generally been happy with 95% of my BF purchases. :-)

5 years ago (maybe longer) Walmart had a trampoline and net for $200 (I think). We bought it and my kids used it every day until the springs finally started to fall off (3 or 4 years). We bought another trampoline 2 years ago and it is still used at least 3 times a week.

• 2 weeks later...
It has to be my first DVD player at circuit city in 2000 this was also the last time i have been out in the stores. I stay home and sleepinn with the kids. but i am back out since my wife will be 9 months pregnent with are realy big surprise #4 child