What is still in hiding?

hpowers

There was a whole box of odds and ends for my dd that I forgot about. She mentioned something about being the only kid who didn't get a new fuzzy blanket and it made me remember, I knew I had bought her one. The box ended up having the blanket, monkey slippers that made noise, a necklace, a braclet, bath gel and I don't even remember what else now. Most were supposed to be stocking stuffers. I'm sure I'll probably find more through the year that I forgot about, I usually do.

I bought each of the kids a Simpsons mug with cocoa mix etc in it for their stockings and completely forgot them until dh and I went shopping Saturday. Something reminded me of them so when I got home I gave them to them:o I'm amazed that's all I forgot!! At least I think so LOL

Two years ago I bought 2 American Girl dolls for my DD. We gave her one for her Birthday that year (8th Birthday) We were living in a rental house and that Christmas I forgot to give her the other doll. When we moved into or house last year 2007 DS found it and showed it to me, I said hide it since it was for Chrismas 2007. We still have not found it and Xmas 2008 has come and gone. I have Samatha and Nellie in hiding to give out thruout the year for Easter and yearend report card but still have not found the doll from 2 years ago. Hopefully I will find it before she no longer wants American Girl dolls.

This Xmas I did find the build your own dollhouse and a pink Monopoly game I got her for last Xmas and "lost" so at least it is only one thing missing right now (I think):tongue1:

Well not really lost, but hiding. I bought my DD the three Little Pet shop games for teh DS. The day I bought them, when I came home I put them in the drawer of the china cabinet cause she was home and I did not want her to see them. Well I forgot all about them. Yesterday I went to get something out of the china cabinet and I saw them there. So I gave them to her (should have put them up for Easter) cause then my son was mad that she got mroe Christmas presents and he didn't. LOL.

Last September we bought our DD a jewelry box which was supoosed to be for Hanukkah. Well since then I have gotten her so much other stuff that the jewelry box is still wrapped laying in the loft until her birthday in April. I also got her a princess oven that I put away and decided to give her for her birthday as well. That is the problem when you shop all year because you keep finding more and more stuff to buy.

Robots DVD and a bag full of chapstick. I got the chapstick when it was free after coupons with the intention of putting some in every stocking I could find, but it disappeared. Not forgotten, just very lost.

My sister's slippers were MIA from BF until 2 days before christmas, along with the tattoo/sticker books and 2 DVDs that were in the same bag. I was standing in my garage, talking to my Mom on the phone telling her that I wasn't going to be able to find them when they materialized in front of me in a place I had looked at several times. I think I am losing it, lol!

Well at Easter this past year, I found the bottle of hot sauce for my DH that I had lost for two years. Now if I can only find the boxes of Hot Tamalas and Good n Plenty that I wrapped for his stocking this year before they go stale! I just found the second copy of the 'Underdog' DVD that I guess I bought for my son's birthday in September. I always manage to lose or misplace something each holiday. My DH yells at me all the time. I can now say I'm not the only one. :D

I got a book autographed by an author for my DH and I can't find it. But I am cleaning out my closet Friday and it is my main hiding place for things, so I'm sure I'll find it there. And his birthday is Jan 13, so I'll just give it to him then!!

Bought DS a wireless controller for his PS2 3 years ago to be for Christmas 3 years ago and still can't find that stinkin thing!! I have no idea where it went to. He will be a senior this coming year and I figure when he leaves for college we will find it!! LOL!