Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

the bristol target had a ds game about two weeks ago for 4.98 it was backyard football 09 and last week they had two wii games for 4.98 don't remember the titles to those games.did kmart have anymore of the tag books.

I saw 1 more of the Foster's Golden Paddleball. There may be more. The clearance aisle shelves were a complete mess. I had to dig for what I did find. Are you in Bristol? The Abingdon Kmart notoriously doesn't mark their clearance, so you might want to call there with the bar code numbers listed in a previous post.

The Kingsport Target marked DS games in late July. I never saw any of the same games marked in Bristol. In fact most of them are still on the regular price shelf.

Anyone have an extra tag (green) they are willing to sell? I will of course pay extra for shipping. I was able to get one but need one more, I have 2 grandchildren.

And could someone post a link for the $4 Q for books

Edited by mulchman22
add more info

Most of the end caps have had the same stuff for over a week with nothing moving and nothing getting marked down any more. Actually noticed that they have so much college dorm stuff on clearance (at 15% and not moving) that they relocated it to an aisel in the back of the store where it still sits.

What I did get -

Ziploc bags bundled for BTS (two boxes of sandwich bags and one box of snack bags) marked down from $4.99 to $4.24, and I used two manufacturers coupons (one for 40 cents off one box, one for $1.25 off of two boxes) and cashier had no problem with it.

Also got two packs of 16 pods Senseo Sumatra coffee. Regularly $4.99, clearance for $2.44.

All BTS STILL just 30%, even with them stocking all the Halloween in the same general area yesterday and today. Same for patio and AC/Fans. WHAT are they waiting for???

Halloween was just being brought out today.

Some deck boxes went 75%...

Garden stuff, and grills were 50%

I don't know if anything else was getting marked down because they were still marking but I had to go...

PS3 Guitar Hero 22.48 (75%) off

Some baby/toddler summer clothes marked 75%

Anyone have any expericence with the Tag? My ds is 6 and has no interest in reading. Do you think he is to old for this. I wonder if he would even use it??

The TAG is ok, my biggest complaint is that it only holds like 5 books and it seems like every time ds7 wants to play with it, the book he wants isn't loaded!! By the time we take a book off and add the one he wants, he's lost interest and moved on :(

The new TAGs are supposed to hold more books though.

I saw 1 more of the Foster's Golden Paddleball. There may be more. The clearance aisle shelves were a complete mess. I had to dig for what I did find. Are you in Bristol? The Abingdon Kmart notoriously doesn't mark their clearance, so you might want to call there with the bar code numbers listed in a previous post.

The Kingsport Target marked DS games in late July. I never saw any of the same games marked in Bristol. In fact most of them are still on the regular price shelf.

i found the i spy and fosters books at the kmart in abingdon this morning.they where on the self with the other tag books. i'm in glade.

Anyone see grills at 75% today? I checked at one Target and no joy. But it's the "slow" Target...I don't know if I have the energy to go to another today.

Most Targets in my area only have the Aussies left. Some are still 199 and 1 has it for 139 all Amanas are gone (I called them this morning)

Some BTS was at 50% at my store today- what I noticed at 50% was lunch boxes and paper (filler paper and the four packs of 70 page notebooks). That made them .30 so I went ahead and picked up a few as we need them! Other stuff still 30% (pens, markers, etc) so didnt get any. Oh yeah, this was all in the middle of Halloween, with one edge of Halloween next to it =(

Just came from Target and backpacks were all 75% off. Not sure when they were marked down since I was just there yesterday and they were 50%. Still a pretty big selection of backpacks.

I got one for each of my kids for next year for about $3 each plus also found a couple rolling packs (wont work for school, but work great as luggage for short trips) for $4.

Just came from Target and backpacks were all 75% off. Not sure when they were marked down since I was just there yesterday and they were 50%. Still a pretty big selection of backpacks.

I got one for each of my kids for next year for about $3 each plus also found a couple rolling packs (wont work for school, but work great as luggage for short trips) for $4.

Was just at my store 2 hours ago Backpacks were 50%. Most school supplies STILL 30% off.

Thanks to the poster re: Yankee Candles, I got the last two jar candles for less than $4 (reg. $15) and they smell delish. They also had lots of votives in various scents for 48 cents each. There are other home scents 75% off as well, such as reed diffusers, soy candles, etc. but it is pretty picked over by now.

I think Target has been slow about markdowns because they know the stuff will move before it gets to 50 or 75% off. At least that has been the case at my stores, a lot of the stuff I have been stalking is gone by 30 or 50% and never makes it to 75%. The stuff that goes to 75% has usually been sitting there for a while. I was also really surprised that they have kept BTS at 30% even after they had the whole section reset for Halloween. But I see plenty of people stocking up at 30%.

Thanks to the poster re: Yankee Candles, I got the last two jar candles for less than $4 (reg. $15) and they smell delish. They also had lots of votives in various scents for 48 cents each. There are other home scents 75% off as well, such as reed diffusers, soy candles, etc. but it is pretty picked over by now.

I think Target has been slow about markdowns because they know the stuff will move before it gets to 50 or 75% off. At least that has been the case at my stores, a lot of the stuff I have been stalking is gone by 30 or 50% and never makes it to 75%. The stuff that goes to 75% has usually been sitting there for a while. I was also really surprised that they have kept BTS at 30% even after they had the whole section reset for Halloween. But I see plenty of people stocking up at 30%.

Which stores do you usually go? I've never heard of Yankee Candles at Target. Is that something new?

I posted yesterday about the great deal I got on 3 packs of Ziploc bags (clearance plus MFC). Opened them last night and found that they had add'l coupons in each box. Took them back to Target today and the same store, same end cap, same boxes, had all of the clearance stickers removed. :mad:

I did get Men's Degree Clinical Strength (with add'l travel size atatached) on clearance for $3.92 and used MFC for $2 off

Listerine Mint huge bottle, with smaller free bottle attached on clearance for $2.48 and used MFC for $3 off when I also purchased 2 Reach Floss for $1 each with it

BTS still languising at 30% except for backpacks which went to 50%. Fans finally starting to get marked down but only 15-30%. Holding out for 50% here in Delaware.

I thought I'd try posting this one more time........ If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone have an extra tag (green) they are willing to sell? I will of course pay extra for shipping. I was able to get one but need one more, I have 2 grandchildren.

I thought I'd try posting this one more time........ If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/learning_path_recommendation.html

You have to register and log in to get the coupon.

Was at a different Target today and they also had backpacks 75% off. They were getting picked over though. (maybe ours got marked down sooner than others since kids here have been in school since Aug 10).

All other school items were still 30-50%

Also saw wicker hampers 75% ($12-14), trash cans 75%, and a few decorative items.

I posted yesterday about the great deal I got on 3 packs of Ziploc bags (clearance plus MFC). Opened them last night and found that they had add'l coupons in each box. Took them back to Target today and the same store, same end cap, same boxes, had all of the clearance stickers removed. :mad:

did you scan them & check?

That is odd because my Target had a whole endcap of "Up & Up" plates and cups on clearance and when I checked on them this week the clearance stickers were taken off, too. I've never seen that happen before.

Backpacks 75% here, bug spray 50%, grills STILL 50% and I'm afraid they will all be gone after the weekend. Fingers crossed!