Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

just got back from target. the gps was $160 and the toothbrush was $57 or so. it's been like that for a couple of weeks. I was looking at that toothbrush for a while. Have any idea if the price goes down in the whole system (those standalone scanners on poles around the store) or does someone have to actually scan it with one of those hand scanners for it to go down? thanks

my Target electronics guy said that not all Targets are on the same markdown schedule. The GPS that folks are getting for 49.xx my Target still had for 109.xx a week ago.

don't know the answer about the hand scanners - I thought they gave you the same price as the pole scanners.

just got back from target. the gps was $160 and the toothbrush was $57 or so. it's been like that for a couple of weeks. I was looking at that toothbrush for a while. Have any idea if the price goes down in the whole system (those standalone scanners on poles around the store) or does someone have to actually scan it with one of those hand scanners for it to go down? thanks

I'm about 90% certain that the Tom Tom GPS (on clearance scanning for $160 now) is the same one in the BF ad for $97. I don't think they will go lower before then.

I'm about 90% certain that the Tom Tom GPS (on clearance scanning for $160 now) is the same one in the BF ad for $97. I don't think they will go lower before then.

The one in the ad is the 340s, the one on clearance is the 340. The only difference is the the 340s has text to speech and the 340 doesn't.

OMG... very bad reviews. Thanks for this. I was really on the fence with paying so much for this. I think Santa will skip this toy and get something a little more sturdier (and cheaper). :cool:

Glad you read the reviews...would hate for you to waste your money. I am sure Santa will find something better. ;)

Nothing much at my store, AND they were out of Monsters Inc. booo!

On a side note, there was a large group of Target employees dressed up as Christmas folks-- santa, elves, reindeer, etc. I was told they are doing rounds to make sure everything is totally set up for Christmas. Maybe that's why there really wasn't anything clearanced ANYWHERE. A few %15 things, but that's about it.

I don't know why but Leapfrog has all these new coupon LINKS for lots of products (http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/coupons.html) but the coupons come up as old coupons (expired 9/30/09)

It's new because I don't think we've ever seen a $10 advertised coupon for the TAG Jr. and the layout of all the coupons is completely new!

If they get this up and running soon, you can expect some great deals on My Pal Scout (will be $6@Target w/MQ & TQ) and Clickstart will be $19.99 on BF (with a $10 MQ hopefully) making it $9.99.

i managed to get one copy of monsters on blu ray and 2 2piece sofa covers for 24.98 regular 99.99. only one was marked down other rang up not on file and was tagged 49.xx lady was going to give it to me for that but i explained had bought another for same price and she gave in. I'm hoping I can make one fit the love seat.

I don't know why but Leapfrog has all these new coupon LINKS for lots of products (http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/coupons.html) but the coupons come up as old coupons (expired 9/30/09)

It's new because I don't think we've ever seen a $10 advertised coupon for the TAG Jr. and the layout of all the coupons is completely new!

If they get this up and running soon, you can expect some great deals on My Pal Scout (will be $6@Target w/MQ & TQ) and Clickstart will be $19.99 on BF (with a $10 MQ hopefully) making it $9.99.

Wow! This would be great if they can fix the dates. I really want some more Tag book coupons! I would totally rebuy and return My Pal Violet to get the extra $ off. I thought $9.99 was a decent price, but I'll take an extra $4 off. Thanks for the heads up! I hope they really are going to put these up later.

I think the Tag Jr is still on sale at Target for $28.99. And you could combine the toy book $10 coupon with the $10 MQ to make it $8.99.

Wow! This would be great if they can fix the dates. I really want some more Tag book coupons! I would totally rebuy and return My Pal Violet to get the extra $ off. I thought $9.99 was a decent price, but I'll take an extra $4 off. Thanks for the heads up! I hope they really are going to put these up later.

I think the Tag Jr is still on sale at Target for $28.99. And you could combine the toy book $10 coupon with the $10 MQ to make it $8.99.

yes, the Tag Jr can be lowered to $8.99 with the TAG coupon, but if they come out with a $10 off Tag Jr coupon, it would lessen the confusion Target employees have and all doubts of the validity of the Q would be removed. A step forward IMHO. :yup:

Not to many deals to be found today :(

I did however score 2 Tag Jr's for 8.99 (thanks for all the tips) and 2 Tag Jr Books for 5$ (price matched walmarts 8$ and used the MQ 3 off.... It was expired, but they didn't seem to have a problem taking it!!)

Only good find today was a Swiss Army small carry on bag w/ rollers reg 79.99, got it for 19.98 ++++ 069040459+++++-it's red

I just checked out the Leapfrog coupons again, and although the coupon link says $10 off Tag Jr it comes up as $5 off when you click on it. And the date is still 9/30/09. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I used the Tag 10 off coupon, when the girl rang it up her computer said scan left side only.... which gave me the $10 off, they also didn't seem to have a problem with the dates all of mine said 9/30/09 GOOD LUCK

Are you sure these are new? They have the same file names as the ones that were available after you signed up for their email list back during the summer. I just went on and saved them and they saved as (2) since I already had the filename in use on my system. They also look identical to the ones form summer.

Scored 2 TomTom GPS for 49.99 ea. at the Target near Neshaminy mall in Bensalem, PA. They stll had 3 left if anyone is still looking. They are marked 169.99 but scan at 49.99.

THANK YOU:cheesy:THANK YOU:cheesy:THANK YOU!!!!

Got the last one they had this morning around 9:30.

Not much in the way of clearance today. Jersey sheet sets were 75% making them $4.98 for twin. They had twin, twin XL, and a couple full (I think they were aimed at college kids, so no queen or king). Bunch of natural bath items 75% off (Kiss My Face sunscreen/face lotion, Dr Bronner liquid soap, Soap & Glory body butter and exfoliator, Alba sunscreens with 2011 exp date). Sonia Kashuk pink BCA brush sets and bags 50% off. Some Smith & Hawken went 75% off, I managed to get a copper hurricane lamp for $6.XX, and a magnolia wreath for $9.XX that I hope to doctor up so it looks like the one Pottery Barn sells for $50 :cheesy:

I have used these expired Leapfrog MQ for a Tag, 2 Tag Jr, and the books at Target and TRU without any trouble (not all in the same purchase). Just got back from TRU (where I used these expired MQ) and they had to scan one of the UPS codes on the coupon to get it to go through (I think it was the left one). I have gotten some great deals using these MQ and the TQ. Give it a try and good luck.

Found several Zune accessories on 75% clearance over the past several days. I got a wall charger for $7.48 (originally $29.99) and a car charger that somehow hooks in to your radio to play through your speakers $17.48 (originally $69.99) I can look up the dcpi #s when I get home if anybody is interested.

Found several Zune accessories on 75% clearance over the past several days. I got a wall charger for $7.48 (originally $29.99) and a car charger that somehow hooks in to your radio to play through your speakers $17.48 (originally $69.99) I can look up the dcpi #s when I get home if anybody is interested.

I am interested!

just got back..

tried to do the price match on the TRU ad for the leapfrog Alphabet Pal for $10.49 (2 day ad) and was going to use the $10 TQ to make it $0.49!

but they wouldn't price match doorbusters as apparently is stated on their price match guarantee (the FAQ section)

:mad:

Go back in the morning with a print out of their own site:

http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/value/our-low-price-promise-facts.aspx

They are FOS!

they pulled it up on their computers in store but I'm gonna try at a different target that supposedly has 30 in stock tonight

and in regards to the leapfrog coupons, I realize the links were pulling up old Q's but I meant that they revamped their layout of the coupons but the links weren't updated yet. I guess we should expect some new Q's from Leapfrog soon :)