Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Sorry for not reading back but is all the halloween stuff gone from the stores? I went into one yesterday and nothing. I was shocked. NOthing?? lol Thanks

yes, everything was gone on monday. it only stays 2 days at 90%off then they take it off the floor. I thought the candy may go 90% after since there was still some left mixed in but it came up Item not found. Ours never made it past 75%off (candy)

I was nearly denied using a manufacturer's coupon yesterday , because it was coupon that gets printed when you check out at Winn Dixie. But it says Manufacturer Coupon, not store coupon. They kept saying you can only use it at Winn Dixie, I tried to explain why this wasn't true, but was looked at like I was trying to get away with something. How could three different people who work up front not know the difference between a store and a manf coupon? Finally, after I said I'd like to return the item if they wouldn't take the $2 off, she said she would 'try' but didn't think it would work. After a couple of button pushed, she was handing me $2. But I was still made to feel like I was the bad guy. I don't think they learned anything from the ordeal!

Hadn't seen these posted -

### 008-09-0593 Magnavox 19inch HDTV with DVD 60% off $110.64

### 204-00-0148 Lego Spongebob 50% off $19.99

### 08-008-0700 HP external DVD writer 75% off $21.24

Can't believe I bought things for less than 75% off but I knew I'd miss them otherwise! Plus, with the 2 Pixar Blu-Ray's for $11, I had a great day!

Thanks for posting about the spongebob lego's. No clearance signs but rang up $19.99 from $39.99. Good xmas gift! Much appreciated!

I was nearly denied using a manufacturer's coupon yesterday , because it was coupon that gets printed when you check out at Winn Dixie. But it says Manufacturer Coupon, not store coupon. They kept saying you can only use it at Winn Dixie, I tried to explain why this wasn't true, but was looked at like I was trying to get away with something. How could three different people who work up front not know the difference between a store and a manf coupon? Finally, after I said I'd like to return the item if they wouldn't take the $2 off, she said she would 'try' but didn't think it would work. After a couple of button pushed, she was handing me $2. But I was still made to feel like I was the bad guy. I don't think they learned anything from the ordeal!

I have never been able to use one of those coupons at any store other than the one listed on the coupon. I don't know if you can or not - but it sure is frustrating!

Hmmmm....didn't think you could do that either. There are manufacturer's coupons that are only good at a particular store. But glad it worked out for you!

Went just now on my lunch to look for the UP and Monster's Inc Blu-Ray deal that ends up being $9.98 for both...

they're out of stock of Monster's Inc! I asked where I could get it, and they looked it up and said all stores in our area are out of stock! :mad:

On the upside, I saw an entire crew in electronics putting up hundreds of DVD players and bargain movies down an aisle behind the video games. At the endcaps, they had 4 (four) - 32" Apex LCD Tv's (720p) for $349! They had a couple Philips 32" for $399 and a 42" (don't remember the brand) for $499 I believe.

Those are near Black Friday prices :yup: good to see they're becoming regular items :)

Hmmmm....didn't think you could do that either. There are manufacturer's coupons that are only good at a particular store. But glad it worked out for you!

And yes, you're able to do that especially if you bring in two coupons that are from the same ad or receipt and one says "Store Coupon" and the other says "Manufacture's Coupon"

The MQ should have mailing instructions on the back for the store to redeem it.

I do this when buying soda from ralphs with a Stater's Ad Mfr Q.

Scored 6 Braun Oral B Triumph toothbrushes for 37.54 each marked down from 149.99! :eyepoppin Two of them have Smartguide technology and rang up at 64.98, but they were marked 37.54. She tried telling me twice that they were different than the other ones, they had different numbers, but I pointed out twice that they were marked 37.54 too. She acted like I was a thief or something. The floor manager said to go ahead and change the price. SCORE!! Toothbrushes for Christmas anyone???? :cheesy:

Quick question -- Kmart has the Mickey Choo Choo Express for 50% off (ad in their circular). Can I take this ad to Target and get it PM? I've gone to two different Kmarts and they're out of the toy and I've tried to get a raincheck at Customer Service but the line was too long for me to wait.

Quick question -- Kmart has the Mickey Choo Choo Express for 50% off (ad in their circular). Can I take this ad to Target and get it PM? I've gone to two different Kmarts and they're out of the toy and I've tried to get a raincheck at Customer Service but the line was too long for me to wait.

As long as the ad is current, yes you can :)

Thanks for posting about the spongebob lego's. No clearance signs but rang up $19.99 from $39.99. Good xmas gift! Much appreciated!

Which Spongebob lego set was it? I know they have a few, like the Bikini Bottom Express, the Chum Bucket, etc. I'd love to be able to get one for my son for Christmas. He LOVES legos AND Spongebob. Double win! LOL!

Found a neat little surprise today - Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades for Nintendo DS, game and controller together, for $12.48! Trying to figure out what the regular price was... online says $39.99, but I can't figure out how it got to $12.48.

Was angry I didn't have the $10 off 2 DS games with me, would've picked up a cheapy game for $19.99 and got 2 games for 25 bucks after coupon!

im in AL and I've never seen it. I've searched high and low in both Targets nearby (hr away from me one in GA and one in AL.

The 10 packs used to be for the cafes in the targets. They were suppose to sell for 69c each. However, sometimes the stockers would not break up the packs and they would put the whole 10 packs where the 15 packs were. When the 10 packs rang up it would be 69c for all 10 packs. That went on for about 18 months or so. Somehow they figured it out so now the 10 pkcs are like 2.99 I think. Not sure what happened to the 15 packs but they arent around as much in my Target. Maybe now they breakup the 15 pcks and sell those in the cafes. :yup:

So no more 69c 10 packs.

Found a neat little surprise today - Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades for Nintendo DS, game and controller together, for $12.48! Trying to figure out what the regular price was... online says $39.99, but I can't figure out how it got to $12.48.

Was angry I didn't have the $10 off 2 DS games with me, would've picked up a cheapy game for $19.99 and got 2 games for 25 bucks after coupon!

I think you can get a price adjustment for coupons. Just bring it to the customer service counter with your receipt(s).

Which Spongebob lego set was it? I know they have a few, like the Bikini Bottom Express, the Chum Bucket, etc. I'd love to be able to get one for my son for Christmas. He LOVES legos AND Spongebob. Double win! LOL!

It's Spongebob's house:

### 204-00-0148 Lego Spongebob 50% off $19.99

And yes, you're able to do that especially if you bring in two coupons that are from the same ad or receipt and one says "Store Coupon" and the other says "Manufacture's Coupon"

The MQ should have mailing instructions on the back for the store to redeem it.

I do this when buying soda from ralphs with a Stater's Ad Mfr Q.

You're right! Some will state Redeemable ONLY at XXX, and those can only be used at that store, but if they just have a logo on them or a store name, it is interpreted as a suggestion to redeem it there and any store can submit it for reimbursement.

I'm not 100% sure about that.. Walmart won't because it's a % off, and I'm not sure if Target will match a % off. Their rules are a LOT stricter than WM. It may be a YMMV sort of thing.

I'm not 100% sure about that.. Walmart won't because it's a % off, and I'm not sure if Target will match a % off. Their rules are a LOT stricter than WM. It may be a YMMV sort of thing.

Hmmm, I definitely gotta check that. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Not much clearance at all at my store in south orlando, but i did score a stainless trash can for 16.74 marked down from 66.98. I never would have paid full price for one-i mean, its a trash can after all, but the price was too good to pass up. It was kind of randomly placed on an endcap in the furniture section so i assumed it was a one-off return or something, but it didnt look beat up or opened. Got it home and is great! Feeling very fancy with my new can..

Read the reviews before buying the Mickey train...they weren't good on the TRU website. Just don't want you to waste your money and have your little ones disappointed.

OMG... very bad reviews. Thanks for this. I was really on the fence with paying so much for this. I think Santa will skip this toy and get something a little more sturdier (and cheaper). :cool:

just got back from target. the gps was $160 and the toothbrush was $57 or so. it's been like that for a couple of weeks. I was looking at that toothbrush for a while. Have any idea if the price goes down in the whole system (those standalone scanners on poles around the store) or does someone have to actually scan it with one of those hand scanners for it to go down? thanks