Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

This is probably not the right place for this and it might have already been posted, but I didn't read through to see.

Target stores are now price matching local stores' ads. Also giving adjustments on previous purchases. If you purchase something and then it goes on sale at another store within 7 days you can bring your receipt and the ad and you will get the adjustment.

I'm also looking out for the grills and deck boxes but they weren't very discounted last week maybe 30%. My brothers gril is falling apart and my father was complaining that his home depot BF special has horrible burners that need replacing again. I don't expect to get the grills though there's not many left in my area.

I'm SOOO hoping to see more markdowns in the next couple of days. Seems like half the store is on clearance but they haven't dropped prices in WEEKS. My Targets don't even HAVE a toy clearance section anymore!

I've been eyeing the window unit ACs. They are at 50% now (even though the sign says 30%) but I'm wondering if a big, electronic item like that will even go to 75%. Anyone know if they have in years past?

I'm SOOO hoping to see more markdowns in the next couple of days. Seems like half the store is on clearance but they haven't dropped prices in WEEKS. My Targets don't even HAVE a toy clearance section anymore!

I've been eyeing the window unit ACs. They are at 50% now (even though the sign says 30%) but I'm wondering if a big, electronic item like that will even go to 75%. Anyone know if they have in years past?

We got our window ac at Walmart last year 75% off

I was buying Tide last week that was 10.99. I gave her two coupons - one Target, one manufacturer's. She said "did you have two?"

"No, you can combine a Target and manufacturer's coupon."

She gave me a skeptical look and scanned them both. It went through. Sometimes you have to be pushy but polite.

All the Target stores I have been to now have our low price promise signs near the registers that say they accept all manufacturer coupons with a fine print that they accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer's coupon per item. HTH :)

Found yankee candle items on clearance

plugins was 12.99 now 3.24 beach party scent and lilac scent

reed diffuser was 19.99 now 4.98 red apple scent and lilac scent

yankee candle in jar was 14.9 now 3.74 red apple scent

I didn't know Target sells yankee candle's?

I checked grills this morning and they were not marked down. I asked the "markdown guy" that was in the area and he said he thought they were marking down today and went to check. I waited and waited and waited and finally tracked him down and he said that they are NOT being marked down today. So, I'll be checking again tomorrow!

Yes. Here are the names of the books along with the UPCs (you can use these to call and see if Kmart has them and what their prices are)

-Spongebob SquarePants™ The Tour de Bikini Bottom - 708431306745

-I Spy - 708431242036

-Kung Fu Panda - 708431201583

-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends™ The Golden Paddleball - 708431211568

I found all of these except the Kung Fu Panda at our local Kmart. Thank you for posting this. The books were on the clearance shelf marked $10. I scanned and sure enough $4.80- MQ $4= .80/each.

I also found a Leapster AC Adapter for $4.80.

To keep this Target clearance related, has anybody seen any DS games on clearance lately? The store in the next town over clearanced a bunch of games in July (didn't have a DS, then). Our store has not clearanced ANY of those same games. (And, yes, I've scanned.) It just seemed weird to me.

I don't have a DS but was looking at games for holiday presents.

Ben-10 was 7.XX.

All Cheer Squad was 75% off.

Following were 50% off [sorry, don't know the names]:

- A game about Space Monkeys

- A game about virtual pets

- A game about an animal veterinarian.

- A Sonic game

- one other game, I don't remember title, but it looked like it would be for older kids.