Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Disney Flix Camcorders 50% off originally 79.99, now 39.99

Disney 1.3 MP cameras with flash - originally 59.99, now 29.99

Dora or Diego 1.3 MP cameras with flash - originally 49.99, now 24.99.

I'm waiting for these to become 75% off.

Anybody else tracking these?

i got 2 tags marked down to 12.48 at the same store i checked yesterday. cashier was looking at coupon in disbelief of the final price. none of the books on sale at target and none of the books at my kmart were on sale but they didnt have the titles mentioned earlier. may have my aunt check her kmart. kohls currently has a buy one get one half on toys if anyone needs to buy them now and i read om another site that some toys r us have the books at 8.99 but i only went to babies r us and they didnt have any tag stuff only baby leaps.

School stuff (what little bit was left) was still 30% off. Our schools started on August 8th or something, so you'd think they'd mark down lower by now.

I got:

4 boxes Special K Blueberry Cereal- on sale $2.39/each- 4 $1 off MQ= $5.56 (Recieved a $5 gift card)

10 2 liter Diet Pepsis- .89/ each

1 Tag reader- $12.48- $10 off MQ= 2.48

1 5-piece Embark luggage set- $27.98 (originally $109.99)

Total= $39.92

I bought 10 tags the other day.... 3 of them were pink. As long as they aren't the new ones they should ring up... The ones with ozzie and mac books are the clearance ones.... Cat in the hat book that comes with it are the new ones... And those aren't on clearance.

I bought 10 tags the other day.... 3 of them were pink. As long as they aren't the new ones they should ring up... The ones with ozzie and mac books are the clearance ones.... Cat in the hat book that comes with it are the new ones... And those aren't on clearance.

Wow! 10!! I thought I did great getting 7..all mine were green. Scored them all at one Target. Tried 2 others and they were all out.

School stuff (what little bit was left) was still 30% off. Our schools started on August 8th or something, so you'd think they'd mark down lower by now.

They generally seem to mark it all down at roughly the same time nationwide anyway. We all moaned and complained last year about this as well. But it is because other areas of the country haven't started. Our kids don't start back until next Thursday, the 10th.

I have been stalking those like crazy...really want to get a couple of each for Christmas and Dec/Jan birthdays in our family!!

Also, I did get a pink Tag and 5 of the green Tag Reader systems...so yes, both the green and pink older models were clearanced out! Also saw several of the Radio Flyer bikes on clearance for $14.xx (75% off).

Some of the College stuff is 50%--mostly the chairs and ottoman storage things.

I'm waiting for the 2009 College Futon to go clearance. Was in there on Friday and the salesman saw me looking at them and told me I should wait because they will go clearance within a couple of weeks.

So if anyone sees them go clearance, PLEASE POST or PM me!!! My son just moved to go to college and he and his roommate need a couch badly!!!

I found old tag systems mixed in with new ones, so make sure you look. I just wanted to check that these old systems still work with all the books correct?

THANK YOU. I must have gotten a little silly after getting the 2 green ones and scanned a new pink one. I got 3 pink which were mixed in:P

Then dashed to two kmarts and a walmart for the books. Kmart had the books mentioned before at 4.80 and 4.88 which came out to .88 or .80 w/coupons. Walmart had a dora back to school for $10 and the madagascar 2 had a shelf tag of $7 but scanned $13.xx. I just got the dora since they're all gifts and the one girl loves dora.The other kids can make do with 3+free book in tag i think, unless my aunt finds the kung fu panda at her store

also, here's the link I used for $4 coupon. i saved/printed attachment,coupon valid til 09/30/2009.Looking at the linked coupon pages that one is for $3 off (didn't look at expiration since would be using the $4). HTH, God knows I've saved loads thanks to the site in the last 2 years.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=83517&t=1477329

Just a small reminder for those of you who bought TAG.

I got today 2 books for 3.00 a piece at walmart: (with the 4.00 off coupon)

Miss Spider's Tea Party

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

So keep your eyes out!;)

unfortunately, the walmart's do their clearance store by store, so it is hard to know if a deal is available elsewhere.

Anybody else tracking these?

I'm hoping to get at least 1 camera for dd4 for Christmas @ 75%. She loves to take pictures but since she's only 4, I don't wan to spend a lot. My niece would probably love one too.

Has anyone had any trouble using the $4 TAG book coupons? I tried today and since the coupon would not scan they would not take it. I was just wondering if anyone else had had any problems?

I had 2 different tag $10 coupons. The one that doesn't expire until Dec would not scan. They had to call someone over to put in a manager code for it to go through. The coupon that expires this month went through with no problems.

Has anyone had any trouble using the $4 TAG book coupons? I tried today and since the coupon would not scan they would not take it. I was just wondering if anyone else had had any problems?

I haven't had any problems. I've used 2 $4 off Tag book coupons and 6 $10 off Tag system coupons w/o any issues. Usually when the coupons don't scan, it's because the printer didn't print the barcode clear enough.

I didn't have any problems using the $4 coupon, but at one of my Targets the $10 one wouldn't scan. The cashier had to cover one of the bar codes with his hand and then scan the other one, then it went through just fine.

Target refused to take my $4 off TAG books coupon because it was for more than the price of the book which was $3.48. I called corporate FROM the store and they told the manager he had to take it and just adjust the price of the coupon. The manager couldn't figure out how to do it so still refused to take it. I went home and called sent an email to corporate. About a week later I received a phone call from them apologizing and they sent me a $40 gift card. They stated the manager HAD to take my coupon per Target's coupon policy.

Is it just me or is it upsetting when people look at you questioningly when given a valid coupon? the $10Q rang up no problem, but both cashiers looked at them and then me like i was crazy?

my $4 coupons didn't scan at 1st kmart and cashier typed in code manually but at another they scanned with hand held scanner, my aunt came over yesterday and said her store doesnt take "copied" coupons, i'll find out later (if they have any books). ran out of coupons yesterday and will have to return and repurchase, didn't expect to do so well.

while im at it will try walmart by work, the one i went to ysterday had a toy i bought for $4 last week at $13, talk about different clearance schedules:P

Edited by tinkrbel
addition

Is it just me or is it upsetting when people look at you questioningly when given a valid coupon? the $10Q rang up no problem, but both cashiers looked at them and then me like i was crazy?

I was buying Tide last week that was 10.99. I gave her two coupons - one Target, one manufacturer's. She said "did you have two?"

"No, you can combine a Target and manufacturer's coupon."

She gave me a skeptical look and scanned them both. It went through. Sometimes you have to be pushy but polite.

just seems silly. i know they're just trying to do their jobs, but some cashiers act like their wage depended on you not buying stuff on sale for next to nothing :)

got some more tag books for 0.80 today after holding up the line so cashier could take coupon to CS for approval. can't thank this thread enough got a few xmas gifts out of the way for myself and my aunt (which earns next to nothing).it's always nice to be able to get her gifts that are worth giving and still be well within her budget.

I think the cashiers get in trouble if they take "wrong" coupons. The other day I was in Walmart and it was taking forever and then the cashier stops to read my coupons. I was annoyed but I tried to remember that in this economy everyone has to look out for their job. The cashiers don't want to get written up for accepting bad coupons and I'm sure if they get written up enough they will lose their jobs. I'm not suggesting you are scamming but a lot of people are - so they need to be cautious.