Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

###207121856 Guitar Hero World Tour includes one guitar 19.98 was 79.99 (also had PS3 and XBox at this price)

###207121857 Star Wars Unleashed for PS2 4.98 was 19.99

###Grills 50% off

###lawn furniture 30% (these were the sling style chairs, loungers, etc that didn't go down with the large patio pieces/sets)

###bedding 50% (darker colors, looked very "fall")

###towels, bath mats, bath rugs 30%

Has anyone seen the Tag systems for 75% off? Do you think they will be reduced that low or will they "salvage" them? There is a store near me with a bunch of them left at 50% off...not marked at all. I would LOVE to score one of those babies at 75% off with the $10 coupon...that would make it just $2.50. :)

The store I checked at last week while we were on vacation (Silverthorne, CO) had about 8-9 Tags on the shelf at 50% off.

There are a lot of good deals to be had with the new printable baby item coupons on the Target website, as well.

Has anyone seen the Tag systems for 75% off? Do you think they will be reduced that low or will they "salvage" them? There is a store near me with a bunch of them left at 50% off...not marked at all. I would LOVE to score one of those babies at 75% off with the $10 coupon...that would make it just $2.50. :)

The store I checked at last week while we were on vacation (Silverthorne, CO) had about 8-9 Tags on the shelf at 50% off.

There are a lot of good deals to be had with the new printable baby item coupons on the Target website, as well.

I think they'll go 75% off. They took the Leapster 2 & DIDJs that low, as well as the Vsmiles, so I can't see any reason why they wouldn't.

I ran across the tags at 75%...they had about 12 left on an end cap at they were marked at $12.48, making it $2.48 with the $10 coupon.

do you have the upc for this item so that i can call and see if they have it before i go there. Thanks!!

Has anybody checked Tags today? I know some stores mark toys down on Wednesdays.

Where do you find the baby item coupons?

I haven't been in Target all summer but I was in for the first time this week and please don't get mad if I've missed it, I did search to see whether I could find information about this -- but is the awesome MM 69-cent deal gone for good? There were MM 10-packs neatly stacked at my Target in NEPA, with a price below the boxes of $2.99. And that's what they scanned at.

I haven't been in Target all summer but I was in for the first time this week and please don't get mad if I've missed it, I did search to see whether I could find information about this -- but is the awesome MM 69-cent deal gone for good? There were MM 10-packs neatly stacked at my Target in NEPA, with a price below the boxes of $2.99. And that's what they scanned at.

The deal seems to be done:(

They are still 34.98 here as well

tags still 24.98 here. I just bought one with my $10 off coupon making it 14.98. There were only three left and they have been 24.98 for 2-3 weeks now. I didn't want to chance it and not get one. Would've loved to get it for 12.49 (2.49 after Q), but didn't want to risk it. :(

tags still 24.98 here. I just bought one with my $10 off coupon making it 14.98. There were only three left and they have been 24.98 for 2-3 weeks now. I didn't want to chance it and not get one. Would've loved to get it for 12.49 (2.49 after Q), but didn't want to risk it. :(

Was this today or yesterday?

I've noticed a lot of stuff at my Target jumping from 30% or even 15% straight to 75%. Today I picked up a very cute comforter for my DD that I went in hoping to buy at 50%. It had been at 30% for two weeks. I was thrilled to find them at 75%!!! They also had several boys ones for 75% too.

097-02-0213 Girls Queen Comforter $14.98

Also noticed about half the BTS was marked 30%. Same with the outdoor stuff that didn't go with the big patio sale awhile back. Hoping to get an hose when they mark down more.

I wanted to cry when I saw the first post about this!!:( It was always such a rush to find them, but if your Target still has the 15 packs, they are ringing 2.99. Not as good of a deal as .69 for 10, but I still stocked up. Between school and sports, we go thru those things like crazy and 2.99 for 15 is better than 2.99 for 10. Oh well, it was fun (and a great money saver) while it lasted!:yup:

All my boys want this year for Christmas is Transformers stuff. I checked them out on Amazon and they are pricey. Today I found the 6 inch diecast ones for 75% off at Target!! Regular price $20.96, I paid $4.54 each. Woo Hoo!! :cheesy:

Also all summer toys were at least 50% and they were marking patio stuff down. Fans are still just 30% and they have only about 20% of the fans they had last year at this exact time ( I checked my bank statement to see when I hit the school supply sale)

School supplies STILL not marked down.

All my boys want this year for Christmas is Transformers stuff. I checked them out on Amazon and they are pricey. Today I found the 6 inch diecast ones for 75% off at Target!! Regular price $20.96, I paid $4.54 each. Woo Hoo!! :cheesy:

Also all summer toys were at least 50% and they were marking patio stuff down. Fans are still just 30% and they have only about 20% of the fans they had last year at this exact time ( I checked my bank statement to see when I hit the school supply sale)

School supplies STILL not marked down.

Those transformers are basically statues, they don't transform. Might not matter, depending on your kids age, but just wanted to be sure you knew.