Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Got 24 free general mills cereal last night. Cashier I go too is also a couponer and she knows its what stated on the coupon and not the picture. (these are the cereal cups)

30 FREE Bounty paper towels (.50/1 Target coupon and $1/2 MQ coupon). So .01 overage on each)

22 Skintimate shaving gels ($1/1 Target peelie and $1/1 MQ coupon). Paid .22 each

10 SpongeBob toothpastes and 5 SpongeBob toothbrushes (Used Target $1/1 any Spongebob item) This is a printable.

My cart was hilariously full. People kept staring. Paid next to nothing. for all. It was a great trip.

That is so great! I have some of the same coupons and am planning my trip now.

I am a long time Target shopper but I have a question about some Target coupons. I got a Target back to school flyer in the mail and in the coupon booklet there are 2 coupons- one $5 off of a $25 a kid's apperal purchase and one for $5 off of a $30 uniform purchase. If I buy $30 in uniforms do you think I can use both coupons? Techinically I am buying $30 in uniforms and then $25 in uniforms/kid's apperal, right?

I am a long time Target shopper but I have a question about some Target coupons. I got a Target back to school flyer in the mail and in the coupon booklet there are 2 coupons- one $5 off of a $25 a kid's apperal purchase and one for $5 off of a $30 uniform purchase. If I buy $30 in uniforms do you think I can use both coupons? Techinically I am buying $30 in uniforms and then $25 in uniforms/kid's apperal, right?

I would try to use them both and see what happens. If they won't let you use both you could at least use one of them and save the other for another time. Sometimes if I am buying other items or have other coupons they don't question it as much.

If anyone buys the 100 calorie pack boxes of Cheetos, SunChips, Popcorn or cheese balls they are ringing up $1.08 at all my targets. The shelf states they are on sale of $2.00 but when the cashier rang them up they were $1.08. I checked out a few of my stores and they all ring this way. They are the boxes with 5 bags inside.

I went today and the only one's that would ring up 1.08 where the cheeto asteriod boxes, The popcorn and baked cheetos rang up 2.00.

One will probably beep, but its worth a shot. Technically you are right. It will be up to the cashier to K1 the coupon or refuse.

Hi,

Just wondering if by changce anybody has the dcpi for the metal frame pool, the big one? I keep checking my store and they're still regular price, but I only have the upc and it's harder to get info with that...TIA:)

norma

Corona, CA

Hi,

Just wondering if by changce anybody has the dcpi for the metal frame pool, the big one? I keep checking my store and they're still regular price, but I only have the upc and it's harder to get info with that...TIA:)

norma

Corona, CA

I just bought this last night at 75% off. I don't know if this is the "big one" though.

15X42 metal pool regular - $349.96 for $87.48

dcpi - 091110201

One will probably beep, but its worth a shot. Technically you are right. It will be up to the cashier to K1 the coupon or refuse.

My regular Target doesn't carry many uniforms so I had to go a few towns over. The cashier was a crab and didn't like my coupons. Her name tag said she was a "trainer" so I knew she would scrutinize every one of them. She wouldn't even try to scan both of them! She just kept saying I would have to buy $60 in clothes not $30. I was going to ask for a manager but because it is Saturday the store was crazy, so I just left.

I sent Target an email about them refusing to accept my TAG book coupons for $4 off because the books were only $3.48 and I received an email with their coupon policy stating they should have adjusted the price of the coupon. Yesterday, I received an apology letter from them in the mail along with a $40 gift card!!! Going to Target tomorrow!!!

If anyone would like a copy of that coupon policy, PM me your email. I'm going to print it out and carry it with me when I shop there.

Now that is customer service! Target knows how to keep people coming back.

I'm not saying they have to do this but it is a really effective way to maintain customer

loyalty.

I sent Target an email about them refusing to accept my TAG book coupons for $4 off because the books were only $3.48 and I received an email with their coupon policy stating they should have adjusted the price of the coupon. Yesterday, I received an apology letter from them in the mail along with a $40 gift card!!! Going to Target tomorrow!!!

If anyone would like a copy of that coupon policy, PM me your email. I'm going to print it out and carry it with me when I shop there.

When do you expect the back to school go 75%?

I have a receipt dated Sept 16 with a ton of cheap school supplies. So, it must have been right around that time. (Most of the schools started here around August 17 give or take a week.)

Edited by KC-Traderbear

I have a receipt dated Sept 16 with a ton of cheap school supplies. So, it must have been right around that time. (Most of the schools started here around August 17 give or take a week.)

Im also thinking sometime around mid-september for the school supplies. I bought my their new backpacks last year right before my DD birthday in late Sept for 75% off.

Really? Did they change the DSi so that it won't take the Gameboy games? Because the DS does.

The DSi only has 1 slot for the postage stamp sized DS games, the DS had dual slots to play both styles of game cartridges. That's why my kids want the DS Lite instead of the DSi.

The DSi only has 1 slot for the postage stamp sized DS games, the DS had dual slots to play both styles of game cartridges. That's why my kids want the DS Lite instead of the DSi.

Thanks for the response! Yes, my kids have the DS Lite, and they play a LOT of Gameboy games on it as well. DS1 may need his replaced, so it is good to know that for him the cheaper is better.