Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

My kids found a Spongebob DS game for $14.98 (50% off) and a Wii Miniature Golf game for $14.98 (50% off). Also found a pink highback booster seat for $12.49 (75% off). I would love to find another one but my next closest Target is an hour away. Lots of Baby/Toddler summer clothes at 50-75% off. Mostly tanks. I see they have alot of the circo tanks and scooters marked at 30%. They are very cute but we are holding out for bigger discounts. We'll see if there is anything left. I know they mark on Mondays, but does anyone know how often? For example, will the clothing that was marked just yesterday be marked further in a week, or will they leave it where it is for a couple of weeks?

They mark things down in most departments each week, but markdowns are usually done ever other week for the same item. So the clothes that were just marked down yesterday won't get marked again until week after next.

Sorry for asking this on the clearance thread, but I don't know where else to ask it... I'm looking at the Target Pampers coupons I have and wondering if I can use them together. I have a the $3 when you buy wipes and diapers Target Q and the $2 when you buy Swaddlers Target Q. Can I buy a package of wipes and a package of Swaddlers and use both Target Q's in addition to my manufacturer Qs or will one of the Target Q's beep? Do Target Q's 'attach' to items like manufacturer Qs?

TIA!

Edited by pstroup
clarifying question

Sorry for asking this on the clearance thread, but I don't know where else to ask it... I'm looking at the Target Pampers coupons I have and wondering if I can use them together. I have a the $3 when you buy wipes and diapers Target Q and the $2 when you buy Swaddlers Q. Can I buy a package of wipes and diapers and use both Target Q's in addition to my manufacturer Qs or will one of the Target Q's beep? Do Target Q's 'attach' to items like manufacturer Qs?

TIA!

I have used a Target Coupon and a Manufacturer's coupon together with no problem.

(I must note that the Target coupon was mailed to me in a booklet, not printed, if that makes a difference.)

I have used Target coupons that I printed off the internet with manufacturers coupons together many times.

Target coupons now usually do attach to an item, if something costs $3 and you use a $1 off Target coupon and a .50¢ off manuf coupon, your receipt says that you paid $2 and then the manuf coupon is deducted right after it, usually but for some things that the register doesn't recognize those coupons come off at the end.

Found Peggle Double Shot for DS on the clearance shelf. It rang up Item not Found on the price scanner so I found the clearance team who happened to be working in electroincs. One of them scanned it. It came up $4.98.:yup: I just told the casheir up front and she didn't question me or anything. She just typed in the price.

On a different note, do you guys think Tags will go down to 75% tomorrow?

I don't know what the story is with this but I just got:

###Top Flite XL5000 18 pc. golf club set... Reg. $299.99 marked down to $37.54!!!! DPCI: 088-04-0520

That is like a weird amount off...85% off or something.

A nice gentleman helped me put them in my cart and then when he realized the price, he almost choked and asked if there were more! (There weren't.)

Edited by kaestu

Any body in the FL area noticing the pool stuff being marked down? I have checked my Target daily and nothing. :(

Also, I am buying my DS a DSi for Christmas...will say up front I know NOTHING about video games so please do not laugh at my question. :D But, I see the posts about clearance games for the DS, do those games also play on the DSi?

Any body in the FL area noticing the pool stuff being marked down? I have checked my Target daily and nothing. :(

Also, I am buying my DS a DSi for Christmas...will say up front I know NOTHING about video games so please do not laugh at my question. :D But, I see the posts about clearance games for the DS, do those games also play on the DSi?

DS games will....all other Gameboy games will NOT.

If anyone buys the 100 calorie pack boxes of Cheetos, SunChips, Popcorn or cheese balls they are ringing up $1.08 at all my targets. The shelf states they are on sale of $2.00 but when the cashier rang them up they were $1.08. I checked out a few of my stores and they all ring this way. They are the boxes with 5 bags inside.

QUOTE]

I'm in Sarasota, Fl and my Target had pool stuff at 30% today. Question for everyone marked down farther on these items, do they get marked down faster then the 2 week schedule since they are such a seasonal item?

I go to 6 stores in South Florida & no maark downs on pools & swimming stuff yet :(

Leapfog Tags still $34.98

If anyone buys the 100 calorie pack boxes of Cheetos, SunChips, Popcorn or cheese balls they are ringing up $1.08 at all my targets. The shelf states they are on sale of $2.00 but when the cashier rang them up they were $1.08. I checked out a few of my stores and they all ring this way. They are the boxes with 5 bags inside.

Thank you.... going to go back tomorrow and see if the ones at my store ring up... these would be great for my daughter for school.

I went today, tag was 24.98 had manuf coupon for 10 off then I found one Target had sent for 5 off so I got the tag system for 9.98!!!!

I tried to use the cereal coupons they said it has to be the picture which is of Cheerios but it said General mills cereal. I am a regular they even know me when I call so I didn't get too upset but I still think it is a ridiculous policy,

I went today, tag was 24.98 had manuf coupon for 10 off then I found one Target had sent for 5 off so I got the tag system for 9.98!!!!

I tried to use the cereal coupons they said it has to be the picture which is of Cheerios but it said General mills cereal. I am a regular they even know me when I call so I didn't get too upset but I still think it is a ridiculous policy,

What's even funnier about that coupon 'policy' they claim that you have to buy what's in the picture, well what happens when you DO buy what's in the picture-same brand, size, flavor, etc, and the register still doesn't match the coupon. I went a few days ago and the guy went on and on about 'oh well, when I get fired I'll tell them I guess you had it'....I really didn't appreciate that! I hate arguing about stuff at the checkout so I make sure my items match and I even showed him each and every item and the coupon/pics too!

Got 24 free general mills cereal last night. Cashier I go too is also a couponer and she knows its what stated on the coupon and not the picture. (these are the cereal cups)

30 FREE Bounty paper towels (.50/1 Target coupon and $1/2 MQ coupon). So .01 overage on each)

22 Skintimate shaving gels ($1/1 Target peelie and $1/1 MQ coupon). Paid .22 each

10 SpongeBob toothpastes and 5 SpongeBob toothbrushes (Used Target $1/1 any Spongebob item) This is a printable.

My cart was hilariously full. People kept staring. Paid next to nothing. for all. It was a great trip.

Thanks for the heads up! Went to two stores today and both had the $1.08 price! YAY! Great for lunches!