Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

How do you check stock online to see if they have them at the store?

You can check at this site :

services.rivernorthdesignDOTcom/target/ (wouldn't let me post as a site)

by zip code if you have the ASIN or DPCI number (hint, you can find these on the website)

You can check at this site :

services.rivernorthdesignDOTcom/target/ (wouldn't let me post as a site)

by zip code if you have the ASIN or DPCI number (hint, you can find these on the website)

AWESOME!! It works!!! Thanks so much!

Oh, but no prices. It's basically the same as doing a check on the regular website, right?

I went to the Mary Esther FL Target today on a whim and most toys had gone 75%, but Legos were still 50%. Anyone have any info on how long they will take to go 75%? They actually still had a good selection.

Is anyone near the Pensacola, FL location that could let me know if they already went yesterday? Thanks

Hi all,

I haven't posted in a very long time. Just wanted to let you know that the Riverdale NJ target went 75%. Still a lot left, I had to really rein myself in from previous clearance spending habits, lol. Two gifts for each kid in my family, and we are done with Christmas for them!

Spent about $55 and got;

### 086020078 Disney Fairy Plush (Rosetta) 3.24

### 086081437 Rescue Pets beagle 6.24

### 087021178 Mood lamp thingy can hook to alarm clock below 7.48

### 087021181 Alarm Clock 7.48

### 087050605 Air Hogs Gravity Racer 7.48

### 087101387 Wooden Chinese Checkers, Chess and Checkers 2.48

### 204030743 Shake and Crash Cars (2) 3.98

### 204032956 Yo Gabba Gabba Guitar 4.98

### 204110516 Nat Geo R/C Spider 4.32 (It was all I could do not to keep this for myself and scare the hell out of people at work)

My husband only had one condition for my spree; that all toys would annoy the parents of the children receiving them. I think I did a good job.:tongue1:

I know it was mentioned that some people were finding MM 10 packs for $2.99 so I looked while I was on a toy run yesterday. I didn't see the actual packages but the shelf did have a tag that read 10 packs for $2.99 previously $4.99. This was for apple, grape and fruit punch. I wonder if they will no longer carry the 15 packs that were $4.99? The shelf only had 3 packages of the 15 packs on it and I have never seen the store let the shelf get so low before restocking it. I am so sad, searching for MM was a favorite pastime - at least I found a total of 7 packages the first week of July!

I was thinking this too since everyone is saying they are finding the 10 packs for 2.99 and the past two times I have been there I have noticed only a few of the 15 packs also. HMMM. I didn't notice what the shelf said.

I am not sure if this was posted........so please forgive me if it is a re-post??? I bought a:

###086022418 Sparkling Princess Cinderella dressing room (barbie included) ($6.22)

###086022418 Sparkling Princess Belle Dining room (barbie included) ($6.22)

Just wondering if anyone came across any other characters?

TIA

I couldn't stay away. I am a shopaholic!:yup: I expected to find nothing tonight but came home with below.

Barbie walkie talkies

Build a bear stuffed animal kit & clothes to go with it

Pixo's holders. ( great to hold the ones on clearance after Xmas & Easter)

Nerf gun that works alone & with wii

Dora & Diego dolls

Guess Who game

Digi & Leapster games ( used coupons)

Really cute stuffed animal backpacks

Rainforest play mat

Rainforest Music & lights mirror

Lamaz toy

Plush baby blanket

Childrens stool

Some summer & sunnypatch items 90% off

More still in my car

I didn't find ANYTHING good. I got a little dump truck/rake and a "push buttons and it makes noises" toys for my friend's kid. There really wasn't much in the under 3 year old section.

A lot of stuff was still 30% in the aisles! I had to dig around the endcaps to find anything half off, and some was 75%

I got the pink DIDJ game for 75% off at $17.XX, a lot of baby blankets, towels, onesies, etc. for 75% off, and a Britax Marathon ( I think) seat for my sister for 50% off...$115.XX.

None of the big baby furniture was marked down at all except for one pack n play and another kind of Graco booster/Graco ComfortSport for 50% off.

My son got a Nerf gun for 50% off ...$9.98

3D Shark slip n slide type thing was $20.XX, they only had one.

I was a little disappointed this time around. Was hoping to find the baby furniture someone had posted. Looking forward to the January/Feb. markdowns now!

I didn't find ANYTHING good. I got a little dump truck/rake and a "push buttons and it makes noises" toys for my friend's kid. There really wasn't much in the under 3 year old section.

A lot of stuff was still 30% in the aisles! I had to dig around the endcaps to find anything half off, and some was 75%

Sounds like your store is behind on the markdown schedule. You should check back next Wed/Thur (whichever day your store does toys).

Due to travel, I was a day late for the DFW sales but still did pretty good. In California, stopped by a Target on my way to the airport and ended up repacking my luggage in the parking lot to fit in some toys!! I think I need an intervention . . . :D

I looked thru the first page posts (###) for any duplicates and didn't see these listed:

###086002565 Backyard Safari Blow Dart Set 3.24 was 12.99

###087101666 Bakugan Brawl Board game 3.74 was 14.99

###204120150 Science Wiz Electricity 5.18 was 20.79

###204120215 Science Wiz Light 5.18 was 20.79

###204120151 Science Wiz Chemistry 5.18 was 20.79

###086002488 Pixos Storage Unit 2.48 was 9.99

###204120432 Fizzy Foam Science 5.18 was 20.79

###086002494 Nickelodeon Slime 1.98 was 7.99

###204120214 Science Wiz Energy 5.18 was 20.79

###204120148 Science Wiz Inventions 5.18 was 20.79

###087070103 Tech Deck 2 Step 2.48 was 9.99

###086080026 Mario Bros Petey Piranha 1.98 was 7.99 (also had other characters)

###204120286 Wizard Wand .98 was 3.99

###204120341 Potty Putty .48 was 1.79

###087070104 Tech Deck Hubba Hideout 14.99 was 3.74

###087101780 Guess What I Am game 3.74 was 14.99

###087021319 Supaslat Multiblaster 7.48 was 29.99

###086001216 Phlatball Tornado 3.47 was 14.99 (rang up 2.00 on the receipt, weird)

###087110053 Airblaster Big Blast 2.47 was 9.99

###204022027 FP Chalk Spray Painter 3.74 was 14.99

###087062095 Gormiti Starter Pack 4.98 was 19.99

###087061987 Superhero Squad 1.74 was 6.99

###087000002 Bakugan Attack card game 1.74 was 6.99

###087050605 Airhogs Zero Gravity 7.48 was 29.99

###204110513 Nat Geo 3D projector 4.78 was 19.19

###087021471 Funkeys 4 pack 4.98 was 19.99

###087061685 Bakugan stuffed characters 1.98 was 7.99 (several varieties)

My Target toys already reset with none of these deals. I've been checking but they never went below 50% and didn't have things I was looking for like legos.

That's really unusual. Do you happen to live in an area where it is the only store of that type? Or a major metro area that doesn't have enough stores for the size of the population? Those stores tend to sell out early. Could be that it all got pulled to the back in carts, and will come out later, too. They do that when they reset sometimes. Or, sometimes, if a store doesn't sell clearance well, sometimes they pack it up and ship it to another store. I HATE it when they do that!!

Well we arrived home on Friday morning from our vacation in KY where I was lucky to pick up all of the stuff I wanted that I listed before & DH will bring it all back when he comes home in OCT. As soon as we got home I left hubby at home with the kids unpacking while I "went to the grocery store", LOL . I made it to my local Target here & filled up another whole cart of stuff that they didnt even have in KY :) .

Got

Handt Manny tool belt

Handy Manny saw

Plush handy Manny

Wubzy bath toy

3x Little Einstien cars

Mickey Mouse cars

2x board games

2 x magnetix (med box)

Bagugan board games x 2

Moon sand

2 x tag books

3x bug habitats

more Legos

2x bagugan tins (they only charged me for 1 :) :) :) )

2x shoes for my middle son at $3.74

I have a feeling I got a couple more this but until I can get them out from under the bed where I hid them I cant remember what else I got.

I got 4 carts full for $350.00 ..... I LOVE TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just hope DH doesnt see the other 4 cart loads that are in the attic fromn the after Christmans clearance, LOL

That's really unusual. Do you happen to live in an area where it is the only store of that type? Or a major metro area that doesn't have enough stores for the size of the population? Those stores tend to sell out early. Could be that it all got pulled to the back in carts, and will come out later, too. They do that when they reset sometimes. Or, sometimes, if a store doesn't sell clearance well, sometimes they pack it up and ship it to another store. I HATE it when they do that!!

I think that's why I've only ever found 1 MM and hardly ever any good clearance. I only have one Target within 50+ miles of me. When things go 30% , they sell well and 50% you can hardly find anything.

i got a Didj tonight $17.49 2 Didj Games Nancy Drew & Fosters something or other both $1.44 with the coupon and Fosters Leapster Game for $2.44 a Bratz Wild One or something wild doll with accessories and a little animal for $5 think thats it i couldnt remember everything thats been posted but NOTHING is actually marked at the store we were scanning left and right!

I was a little disappointed this time around. Was hoping to find the baby furniture someone had posted. Looking forward to the January/Feb. markdowns now!

Baby furniture was already clearanced. Now they are clearancing the clothes, blankets, toys, car seats strollers etc. Keep looking you may still get lucky. You can also try Kmart they have been clearancing their baby furniture.

Im a little bummed...I was trying to get one of the baby alive dolls that were clearanced. They had a bunch at my target (NOVA) at 50% off last week but I wanted to wait till they were 75% off and when I went back they were gone. BUMMER!!!! Ive tried about 4 different targets, none!

Im a little bummed...I was trying to get one of the baby alive dolls that were clearanced. They had a bunch at my target (NOVA) at 50% off last week but I wanted to wait till they were 75% off and when I went back they were gone. BUMMER!!!! Ive tried about 4 different targets, none!

I bought the Baby Alive from Amazon last year during their Christmas sale for really cheap, not much more than it was at Target for 75% off. So, if you can't find one now maybe during the Amazon sale this year.......

Really? Those things creep me out every time I walk down that aisle! They had them opposite the Legos at one store I shop regularly, so every time I walked down the aisle I was assaulted by their babbling. I have always been glad not to have a girl that wanted one!

I also bought one for a really good price from amazon during the toy sale around Christmas time too. My DD loves it.

Really? Those things creep me out every time I walk down that aisle! They had them opposite the Legos at one store I shop regularly, so every time I walked down the aisle I was assaulted by their babbling. I have always been glad not to have a girl that wanted one!

The ones that twist their heads around like the Exorcist freak me out every time I walk by them too.