Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

One store about 1/2 the cl. toys were 75%, other store a friend checked out & said nothing went 75% yet, so I am headed out again in the AM.

For all not being marked, how did I spend $180!!!!!!!

###86050121 Snow White Dress up 3.48 was 19.99

###86061132 Barbie Designer for Web 4.98 was 19.99

###87070062 Tech Deck "jump" 4.98

###87071901 X games tiny sklte boards 1.24

###87071882 Cars Fire Rescue Play set 6.24

###87100560 Cranium Hulla game 5.72

###87101659 Cars & Forest pop up games 3.24

###294922395 folding boomerang 2.48

###204040121 Leap Frog puzzles 1.24

###204040473 Vmotion games Panda, wonder pets, scobbydo 6.22

###204041018 spiderman smartridge 4.97

###204033152 garden toddler toy

###204033033 Dora/diego winter dolls small set 3.48

###204033093 handy mandy tools

###087090157 LPS puzzle 100 1.48

###087071868 Pro Stunt motorcycles 2.98

One of the Xboards had a $2.00 peelie, but only could find one.

Where are the Cranium coupons???

Happy Hunting!

OHH NO!!! She probably just went on break! They typically take break around 8 or 8:30 am and are gone for about 20 minutes! I hope you didn't miss everything.

I thought the same thing, so I waited a while. When she didn't come back - around noon- I asked other toy dept workers if I could expect to see her again today. They seemed shocked that she was working toys at all today, they normally do toys on Thurs. They did get her on the walkie and asked what she was up to. She said that she was able to get a little ahead, but was done with toys for today. I was convinced.

About clearance/coupon deals: there are at least 2 versions of Cranium being clearanced. Right now Target has a store coupon for $5 off Cranium making these very cheap. I don't think it is available on Target's website, it was an email.

There are coupons on Leapfrog's website for Tag, Leapster 2, and Didj systems and games. There might be other deals, but the one I found was Didj games marked down to $7.48 - $5 coupon. Heres a link: http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/coupons_retailer.html

I thought the same thing, so I waited a while. When she didn't come back - around noon- I asked other toy dept workers if I could expect to see her again today. They seemed shocked that she was working toys at all today, they normally do toys on Thurs. They did get her on the walkie and asked what she was up to. She said that she was able to get a little ahead, but was done with toys for today. I was convinced.

[/url]

Oh, good! I was worried for you!

Went to one local Target this A.M (Gainesville VA for the NOVA shoppers) The MOST pitiful toy clearance I have ever seen. ONE aisle that is all one. And all still just 30%. Things that have been marked to 50% at my local Target still at 30% or not marked down at all. I was so irritated. I'm going to check my local store on the way home. They were resetting yesterday so we shall see. In Jan they marked everything down on a Friday mid morning so if they haven't gone down today I'm still holding out hope for tomorrow.

just got home 75% here - and they were not set in Clearance sections - all i can think of for right now....

biggest find was the Generation Dolls Vanity for $7.xx

several Shake N Go cars - got a pink one, taxi, police car and 2 from Disney Cars

Tonka Monster Truck $2.xx

Barbie Mariposa $4.xx

Handy Manny Phone

I went this morning and all the toys were scattered.. I haven't kept up with all the postings so I don't know which toys are on clearance. It was a little hard for me to keep going back and forth to the scanner. I am going to head out again on my lunch break. I did managed to find a leapster and some magenex.

Just got back from T and most toys were 75% with the exception of summer toys. I got there at 8am and luckily got my pick of toys. One lady and her husband already had 3 cart fulls as I was leaving.

I was able to grab

4 leapster game systems

2 Princess leapster game

1 foster leapster game

1 chicka chicka boom boom tag book

2 snow white dress playsets w/ shoes, purse, crown, dress

2 barbie playsets w/ shoes, purse, sunglasses

1 diego camera

1 parents choice octopus w/ links on legs

2 unicorn back packs

various polly pockets

1 cadoo

1 sir topsham wooden thomas train track

1 stop and go lights and sounds wooden thomas train signal station

1 memorex keychain photoviewer

Does anyone know when the summer toys will go on clearance? Will it be next week? I really want the picnic table I saw there that doubles as a sand/water table.:yup:

The summer water toys are 50% off at one store by me, 30% off at another. I'm not sure if it's considered the same though since a picnic table might be in the Picnic category.

omg! My hubby is gonna kill me!!! I got 3 cart loads and spent $170 I got

My little pony newborn--4.07

spongebob mp3 player--7.48

magnetix--3.24

kids makeup box-3.57

geotrax--8.24

imagenext dino-4.24

fp cash register--6.98

fp laptop--7.48

cute little thumbelina bracelets--1.24

and more

Ward Pkwy and Mission (Metcalf/Sh Mis Pkwy) are both 75% today! I found more at Ward Pkwy, but got there about 20 minutes too late b/c there was a lady there with THREE carts full...she had gotten every single lego set and TONS of the other "big" stuff. Oh, well! I still found some good stuff and managed to find a lego set at the other store. Will post the list later.

Ward Pkwy and Mission (Metcalf/Sh Mis Pkwy) are both 75% today! I found more at Ward Pkwy, but got there about 20 minutes too late b/c there was a lady there with THREE carts full...she had gotten every single lego set and TONS of the other "big" stuff. Oh, well! I still found some good stuff and managed to find a lego set at the other store. Will post the list later.

The resellers are scooping stuff up.

No 75% off yet here either. Did find a MM and it rang up 2.99 :( Figure it took me forever to find them. Finally found them last month and stocked up @ .69. Bummer now they are 2.99

I was just coming to look to see if anyone had mentioned that! I had found them up until last month still at .69! Today, 2.99 like you! BUMMER! ANd I was all excited because I hadn't found any in a while! So much for that!

If you know the 30/50% price of an item and its DPCI, you could always call the store and talk to guest services. Give them the DPCI and ask for the current price.

Just know that by doing this you might point out a DEAL to one of the employees who may then buy the item themselves........