What are you waiting for?

Avaj

I got my airguitars from Walmart just about 5 minutes ago. They were scheduled to arrive on Christmas Eve. I also just got three packages from Kohls. Those two were scheduled to be delivered on Christmas Eve (even said that when I tracked them yesterday).

I think the only thing I am waiting for now is the Smart Cycle I ordered from Amazon. I just ordered it yesterday. Should be here tomorrow.

I ordered a Disney Cars Piston cup race track on the 19th from TRU. I bought it on the spur of the moment because it was on sale for $29 and I know ds and dh will have a blast with it. I just got shipment confirmation today from UPS but no delivery date as of yet. I would love to have it here for Christmas, but I have plenty for ds otherwise and it shouldn't be missed if its late.

I also ordered a Wii Fit bundle as a gift for myself. I ordered it at the same time that I ordered the Cars racetrack from TRU and it shipped on the 19th. It should be here tomorrow.

I am waiting for the second smores pony to come from toys R US a digital picture frame we all chipped in on for mom and dad. Can you bleive ti was so bad out alst night there were no deliveries from UPS today all shall come tommorow good thing the horse is going to grandmas .

I am glad they did not make those drivers risk there lives in these conitions

I'm waiting on the air guitars (supposed to be here by 12/20, rescheduled til 12/23) and an Ariat jacket for DD for the 4th time. They have sent the (same) wrong size 3 times. The outer packaging says Small while the jacket itself is an XS. They overnighted another one and double checked the tag this time.

My last two orders from Amazon are supposed to be here today and this is around the time that my UPS guy delivers. We rarely get snow and we got about a foot over the weekend, so I'm waiting to see if he makes it today. :D

I'm just waiting for some 4-for-3 kitchen clearance items I ordered for me, that I want to use for all my Christmas cooking I'm going to start tomorrow.

I am waiting for 2 pr of jeans I ordered from PacSun for my DD. Not hopeful they will get here in time even though I chose a shipping method guaranteeing their arrival before 12/24:mad:

I ordered the Godfather 3 DVD set on BluRay from Amazon today with guaranteed arrival by 12/24. Never had a problem with Amazon, so I'm not worried.

Kim

Las Vegas, NV

I'm waiting on a flying alarm clock, tracking says it will be here tomorrow. Also I ordered a game from Amazon today, should be here Wednesday. The air guitars I ordered from Walmart are at my local store, just waiting to be picked up.

I ordered a computer game for my boyfriend on Dec 15th from Amazon and I used the free shipping because it said it should be received on the 20th of December-I am getting worried. I know it is not guaranteed usually..but the tracking # lets me track it on fed ex and it shows it has been sitting in a town a few towns over since like last Thursday...any recommendations on how I can check? Thanks in Advance...

Mario Kart Wii from Blockbuster, a clothing order from Crazy8, and Little Einsteins exersaucer from Amazon. Amazon is scheduled to be delivered on Christmas Eve. And I'm pretty sure the Wii game and the Crazy8 order won't make it in time for Christmas. Both still have a staus of in progress. Edited by Flutterbye

...UNpatiently waiting on some items from SkinIt, ordered them on Dec. 3! Company has been no help to track them and the tracking # only works for part of the journey (item goes from UPS to USPS apparently). Extremely disappointed in SkitIt customer service.. cant say much about the product since it hasnt arrived! Ship date was 12/9.