Amazon--25 Days of Free Holiday Songs

cchance

Every day through December 25, we're offering a new free iPod-compatible holiday song.

Today's free song: "Elf's Lament" by Barenaked Ladies with Michael Bublé

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XXOAFU/ref=amb_link_7745502_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-4&pf_rd_r=0A474M2Z9NXXP8E19CKW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=464232991&pf_rd_i=507846

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vdqrdMcnL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Can these be loaded on any MP3 player, or just iPods? Thanks for helping the ignorant.

I just upgraded from an Ipod to a Zune. When I downloaded this song, it showed up in both my ITunes and Zune software. You should be able to use it with anything.

Can these be loaded on any MP3 player, or just iPods? Thanks for helping the ignorant.

I have a Sandisk and I buy all my downloads from Amazon. It's so easy.

Amazon offers free music downloads all the time. Just put "free mp3 downloads" in the search box and it'll list them. You can also sign up somewhere on the site to get email alerts when they have new free songs available.

Ok I have a question, I have a mp3 ordered for my daughter for xmas IF toys r us will ever get anymore in..ugh. ANYHOW, what I need to know is can I go ahead and start downloading these songs to my comp or do I have to have the mp3 software on my comp first? As you can tell, I know absolutely nothing about these things:p

Ok I have a question, I have a mp3 ordered for my daughter for xmas IF toys r us will ever get anymore in..ugh. ANYHOW, what I need to know is can I go ahead and start downloading these songs to my comp or do I have to have the mp3 software on my comp first? As you can tell, I know absolutely nothing about these things:p

yes. download it first, then you can transfer it to your player.

Go to this link to find all of Amazon's free music downloads (as of 3 December).

I see why all 686 of these downloads are FREE. I went through the ENTIRE list and only recognized 3 of the band names. AND, those were NOT their bestsellers. LOL Thanks for the link anyway, I did not know Amazon had free downloads.