So Do You Think Walmart Will Have A Lot of The $2 DVD's In Stock?

summerrluvv

...or like five of each? That's the only reason I'm hitting there in between Kohls and Target and if I have to fight 100 people for 5 copies I might not even bother. Anyone go there for DVD's in previous years?

last year they had quite a few--the problem is that people will go and grab armfuls and dump them into their cart --- at least that is what i have seen.

...or like five of each? That's the only reason I'm hitting there in between Kohls and Target and if I have to fight 100 people for 5 copies I might not even bother. Anyone go there for DVD's in previous years?

This year I'm dropping my sis off at Target to wait in line and my mom at Herbergers and I'm hitting up Walmart basically just for DVDs. Last year I got a crap load of DVDs on BF and most came from Walmart. They had plenty of DVDs when I went at 5am and then again at about 9 or 10am - when I went to a different Walmart.

Our walmart had lots of DVDs .. but the problem was all of the ones I picked up wouldn't ring up at $2.00. Even though the spiderman dvds were in the paper for $2. they were ringing up as 6 and 9 dollars. After ALL of the dvds I picked up rang up wrong, I got ill and put them all back. I was told that they couldn't do anything about it that they were the price that it rang up as. ( they were suppose to be colored coded green $2, yellow $6 and red $9) Alot of people were getting a little upset, once they figured out they wasn't going to sell them at $2.00. kung fu panda was 19.99 instead of 9$ also at our store. ugh!

I was just at my Walmart and the $2 DVD's are still ringing up for $2!!!! They have a green promo sticker on them and they were near the front of the store. I got: Man in the Iron Mask, The Aviator, March of the Penguins, Alexander, and the Tenacious D movie all for $2 each!! The yellow promo sticker movies are still ringing for $6, and the red stickers for $5. My Walmart still also had a ton of the mini crockpots for $4 so I would check yours for BF leftovers.