A bit of help?

Premo

Ok So this year we have several little kids on our Christmas list. Both of my hubby's sisters have toddlers. That being said... Payback time is here. The oldest one has bought some of the most awful gifts for my kids over the years. So this year I have decided that her 2 year old deserves a gift that will drive her BONKERs! I want it to be so bad that she would like to chuck it into the garbage upon his opening the wrapping paper! Something he will get completely attached to and not want to put down. Oh and Very LOUD!!! Any suggestions would be awesome. Seriously guys, the most annoying toddler gift ever!

Thanks and do not judge me for my pettiness!

~ Premo ~

Well Elmo Live, gets annoying after the 'cuteness' wears off

Playdoh is always a PITA

TRU has a cute little drumset

My son has this yellow bus that plays "The wheels on the bus go round and round" over and over and over again....Drives me crazy! LOL:D

Little Tikes has some good stuff that is loud. http://www.littletikes.com/toys/pop-tunes-big-rocker-drum.aspx?Ne=1&N=158 check that out.. I love the loud music stuff for my kids and they have had the stuff since they were born and now my 10 year old plays clarinet and 6 year old is great on the drums. So it would drive the parents crazy and help the child build a love for music.

My son.. got a big set of construction vehicles last year for Christmas.. very realistic... right down to the annoying BACK UP beeper.. and he will play with it.. and it will go.. beep beep beep

and the dog thinks the trash truck is here... and bark.. that stupid truck causes a chain reaction every time...

Oh, this is a fun thread.

I think some of the most annoying toys are the talking stuff animals. The ones that go off when you walk past. You are trying to get to another isle in Target and walk down the plush isle and all the talking things start saying "hello", barking, or purring.

It drives me nuts.

Little Tikes is a great suggestion, they make a ton of toys with music. Or Fisher Price has several musical toys out this year............the names escape me right now.

If they were a little older I would recommend one of the new bubble wrap popping keychains (bandai), or one of the burpmaster/fartmaster hand held toys.

My husband suggested a drum set. My Mom mentioned the Fisher Price push along Popper. I looked it up on Fisher Price.com and found the

Fisher Price Counting Corn Popper.

$15.00

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=10&e=product&pid=5536

It’s our classic Corn Popper push toy, with a new twist! This one helps little ones learn numbers and counting skills. Push it along for sounds and lights, as the colorful balls “pop” inside the plastic dome. Requires 3 “AA” alkaline batteries

OMG, I love this thread!!! My DH's sister and her hubby always buy my kids the loudest presents ever -- they have no kids, and I think my brother-in-law gets evil delight out of our expressions!

The worst he ever got was this Chevy SSR race car -- about a foot long, bright yellow, with a VERY loud rock'n' roll selection and lots of screeching tire noises and vroom vroom noises.

I just checked online and couldn't find it anywhere. But I recommend a really loud, really sturdy car with lots of loud engine revving noises and rock and roll.

Oh, the Sit and Spin with rock music is also really really annoying!!

And the Barbie guitar with the Britney Spears songs. Can you imagine "Oops I Did It Again" 50 times in a row???

OK, I am soooo with you on this! I agree with the school bus, the only problem is it is leapfrog and it has a volume button, lol. Wouldn't want to get something they can turn down :P My son has a Tonka front-end loader (tractor), and it makes driving sounds as well as the ever annoying reverse beeps. Another one is the battery operated Thomas the Train engines. I constantly find those still turned on. OH! I just remembered the worst my kids ever got...a talking telephone. If you walked past it would beep..beep.beep...calling 911...operator, what is your emergency. It was soooo loud & annoying.

Ok, it's not loud, but I totally second the vote on the Moon Sand - that stuff is MESSY!

Also, there's this too:

http://www.amazon.com/Playskool-Magic-Screen-Palm-Learner/dp/B000NWSPIE

It's this PDA-type toy that says numbers (& letters?) that just goes off when you touch the screen - no volume control and it is SO annoying, because you CANNOT TURN IT OFF! I always bumped it when the kids were sleeping - woke them up every time.

Boy, this is a fun thread!

ETA: I saw plastic recorders at Target the other day too...musical instruments are a;ways LOUD and ANNOYING!

We saved the most annoying toy my brother ever got my son. It was a rolling, screeching, beep-booping Robot, made by the Target Brand name...11 years ago...of course he loved it and my brother says it was unintentional but he dies laughing every time we bring it up. Little does he know...they just had a baby, so I am waiting it until next year when she's old enough to push it's buttons and love it as much as my son did. Of course, he fully expects the payback so it's not quite as much fun....

I think that the cheaper toys tend to be louder and more annoying-they malfunction more often so that they tend to just go off on their own, or make it to where you can't shut them off. We've had a fair amount of smallish musical "possessed" toys over the years and they are usually the cheaper brands, and the ones that the kids would totally miss if they were just gone.

Now on the other side of the family, it was the gigantic stuffed animals. There are only so many of these a small house can hold, you know? And my SILs love to get them for the kids and of course they worship their aunts, so can't possibly get rid of these space-hogging things. If you want to go gradual or less obvious, start buying these for every occasion. The kids will love you and the parents will groan.

OMG, I love this thread!!! My DH's sister and her hubby always buy my kids the loudest presents ever -- they have no kids, and I think my brother-in-law gets evil delight out of our expressions!

The worst he ever got was this Chevy SSR race car -- about a foot long, bright yellow, with a VERY loud rock'n' roll selection and lots of screeching tire noises and vroom vroom noises.

And the Barbie guitar with the Britney Spears songs. Can you imagine "Oops I Did It Again" 50 times in a row???

HAHA, after my own heart, we own that guitar! I tried to hide it like 10 times but my DD7 always finds it...i used to like that song too :no: so sad I second the noisy car...my dad got one for my daughter last x-mas (a truck for a 6 yr old girl! :eek:)...it shakes, lights up and VROOOMS every time you touch it in any way whatsoever...scares the hell out of us!

I would say the most annoying thing DD8 ever had was a Blues Clues dog that jumped, barked, and sang the blues clues theme song over and over again it was noise activate.. Barney also rates up there as annoying but the one thing i cant stand is the Spongebob laugh...