Michaels Opening on Thanksgiving at 6PM

Turner1997

I did call ours (I think I have called every store in town to check this info... :D ) and mine said that they will price adjust anything for 12 days from purchase date, and I specifically mentioned BF and that was included. I would like one of the Cricut Jukeboxes and maybe some cartridges, but they will be picked over by the time I could get to Michael's (the line there was SUPER long last year!!!) so I am planning to do this.

but they mean excluding doorbusters, right? :confused:

My friend that works there was told if they work Thanksgiving for those few hours they are guarnateed Christmas Eve off. Having been in retail pretty much his whole career, he has never been able to join the family on Christmas Eve so he eagerly took the option to work Thanksgiving evening. His family eats so early on Thanksgiving anyway it was no big deal. Edited by debnmark
fixed a typo

debnmark - thanks for getting the scans up :)

Can anyone make out what it says under the Cricut Create? I can't quite read the first two bullets there. TIA!

I think the 3rd bullet says the "portability of original Cricut with functionality of Cricut Expression." I'm trying to figure out if it includes any cartridges or anything else. I may go do some investigating at the store tonight.

1st bullet Personal Cutting System

2nd bullet Fits XXXX Paper (can't read, is it all, it is a short thing, not numbers like a size)

3rd bullet Portability of original cricut with functionality of cricut expression

What? I hadn't heard of that. Hmmm, I wanted the expression because it could do the 12x12 paper but have a regular one from last Xmas (that I haven't ever opened yet) Now I have to look into that more

Did anyone other than me make it to Michaels on Thanksgiving? I always go on BF to by baskets for centerpieces for the winter luncheon we have at work. However I figured it would be worth it to beat the rush and use the 20% off coupon (instead of going on BF and getting 25% off).

There were only about 10 people in the store and I had a great selection fo baskets to choose from!

Did anyone other than me make it to Michaels on Thanksgiving? I always go on BF to by baskets for centerpieces for the winter luncheon we have at work. However I figured it would be worth it to beat the rush and use the 20% off coupon (instead of going on BF and getting 25% off).

There were only about 10 people in the store and I had a great selection fo baskets to choose from!

I REALLY wanted to go but my husband wanted to go home and sleep after his monster meal. I said it would take me five minutes. but nooooooo.

I'm heading out later today, hoping and praying they still have my yarn in stock.

DON'T GO SHOPPING WITH MEN!