TRU 2-day sale Nov. 14-15

Brad

The front page says buy any video game accessory and get one 1/2 off do you think this would include the Wii remotes, nunchucks and classic controllers?

They had this deal in October and the controllers, remotes, nunchucks and anything of that nature were not included. Of course I didn't realize that until I was at the register but it did say it in very tiny writing.

They had this deal in October and the controllers, remotes, nunchucks and anything of that nature were not included. Of course I didn't realize that until I was at the register but it did say it in very tiny writing.

this add shows a controller (looks kinda like xbox) and the tiny print only says no game chairs. So I am keeping my fingers crossed. :D

Edited by mom2maddynsky27
put in wrong thing

I might do the speed coaster but hoping for a better deal on the K'nex somewhere anywhere they're so expensive and the color wonder never gets better than BOGO and it's great if you have 2 kids to shop for because you only have to pay for one lol and it's freakin awesome (I play with them all the time)

Anyone know what Fri. Late, Sat. Early means? What are the times? I want to go Fri. for Color Wonders. I hope they have not raised the price for BOGO.

Yeah I'm hoping they haven't raised the prices for the b1g1 either!! I already bought one shake and go car just this past weekend so I am going in tomorrow to get another one free.

Oh, and what they mean by friday late is 3pm-10pm and saturday early is 6am-1pm.

Yeah I'm hoping they haven't raised the prices for the b1g1 either!! I already bought one shake and go car just this past weekend so I am going in tomorrow to get another one free.

Oh, and what they mean by friday late is 3pm-10pm and saturday early is 6am-1pm.

Thanks!