TRU 2-day sale Nov. 14-15

Brad

Thank you so much for the ad MeMyselfI and for posting it Brad.

I think the color wonder stuff is awesome, and this might be one of the best deals yet.

The R/C Batcopter looks awesome. I might just have to go and check it out. Bummer that the sale starts at 3P.M. on Friday. Most kids are out of school by then!

We were at our TRU at about 3:30 pm- I swear they put all the video game accessories away. We could not find anything. We have an XBOX 360 and PS2- we were hoping for controllers or wireless guitars. Didn't have anything for either of them out, just a bunch of empty places.

We did make an unexpected purchse of the PS2 guitar hero (Aerosmith) for $64.99. Came w/ 1 wireless guitar and the game. We figured this was a savings, but not what we went for.

I didn't get to TRU til about 5 today. There wasn't many people there at all and they still had everything I was looking for. I got a 2nd shake and go car and somehow they owed me a dollar?!? I also got the crayola wonder and I got a dora memory game and battleship.

We were at our TRU at about 3:30 pm- I swear they put all the video game accessories away. We could not find anything. We have an XBOX 360 and PS2- we were hoping for controllers or wireless guitars. Didn't have anything for either of them out, just a bunch of empty places.

We did make an unexpected purchse of the PS2 guitar hero (Aerosmith) for $64.99. Came w/ 1 wireless guitar and the game. We figured this was a savings, but not what we went for.

That is so NOT far if they hid the game accesories. Wonder if employees did it?

I got the GH 3 online last week...I keep asking on different GH threads, but no one has responded..

Anyone here know if I can use a guitar from GH3 for PS2 on another GH game for PS2, like Aerosmith??

Greatly appreciate help with this.

That is so NOT far if they hid the game accesories. Wonder if employees did it?

I got the GH 3 online last week...I keep asking on different GH threads, but no one has responded..

Anyone here know if I can use a guitar from GH3 for PS2 on another GH game for PS2, like Aerosmith??

Greatly appreciate help with this.

I think you can but don't hold me to it. I know with the xbox 360 we use gh2 guitars with gh3 and world tour. I figure the ps2's would be the same.

I know that at my store, even though the sale said 3pm, we were able to purchase those sales around 1pm when I got to the store on both this sale and last week's specials. I was there early just to get what I wanted and the cashier in the game section said it would ring up the sale price if I was ready to check out.

I know that at my store, even though the sale said 3pm, we were able to purchase those sales around 1pm when I got to the store on both this sale and last week's specials. I was there early just to get what I wanted and the cashier in the game section said it would ring up the sale price if I was ready to check out.

See now my store won't budge on this point--which is both good and bad.

I mean when they stick to 3 p.m., I have to struggle to get to TRU and get back before the kids get off the school bus---or else wait until later and take chances that things will be gone..

Then again, if they let you sometimes get things at 1pm or maybe 2pm --you are never quite sure what to expect and when.

Perhaps that is why some people (above) said Wii stuff was all gone...maybe their stores let other people get things at 1pm, leaving those who come at the designated time, out of luck :(

Oh also my store, you can't leave the video game area without paying--so if you run in there and grab something desirable, you better be planning on standing there--you can't leave and go shop elsewhere--unless you trust a sales person to hold it for you, but I don't. Just my opinion..

Did anyone happen to pick up the My First LeapPad system that TRU has on sale for 19.99?

I am wondering because I purchased it online and I would like to know if it comes with the backpack and/or a book. I know I could just wait to get my order, but I found a really good deal on the backpack if it doesn't come with the system.

TIA

i went for this sale yesterday. they had no bakugans still,, told me they were getting truck in. i assumed they were saving them all for this am due to the battle at 10.30..so i woke up at 530 drove all the way back over there. i wanted my free back pack.. iwalked in.. they had a few of the sets stuff. but single packs had two rows that was it . some lady with her son took them all and they sold them to her. she was kind to give me one. but yet they had a tone of back packs. i went up front with two back packs for my purchase i made two wks ago they gave them both to me . as i had spent over 130 in bakugan. so this am i purchased something new i did not see there bakugan puzzles. got two. got a cpl things out of there flyer. i was happy. and i am offically done with toys. woohoo... just need a gps and guitar and my kids are done. so far spent 990.00 on three kids .. uhggg they are getting older and so the prices are getting higher. grrr..