Lowes Black Friday Ad Posted

windowcleaner

I can't believe there are NO major appliances on sale! I was hoping for a sale on washing machines! Maybe I can get them to price match the Samsung set that Sears has for $999. But I really wanted the set that is the next model up! Do they ever do unadvertised sales? Maybe they will be on sale BEFORE BF.

Melissa

I tried going to just shoplocal.com and it worked....

Go to "Weekly Ads"....then "Lowe's"....then "Other Lowe's Circular's".

Just a slight clarification on the above post--

Go to shoplocal.com/sales.aspx. (Put in your zip code or city/state, if it asks for it.)

On the main page, there's a pull-down list on the far right (across from "Browse your Weekly Ads in...") called "Quick Jump"- find Lowe's in the list and left-click.

Wait for this page to fully load, then go to the far right side of the page, past the current ad. There should be a title called "Other Lowe's Circulars."

The ad below that title should be the front page of the BF ad (near the top of that page, you should be able to see a red circle with "4 days only- Friday-Monday" written in it). If it isn't that ad, click "Next" find it.

Click on that ad to browse it. If you want to see it larger, there's an "enlarge" link below the bottom right corner of the ad page.

HTH-- enjoy!! :)

Edited by hopeky94
more direct link

I'm not seeing it. When I click the link, there's nothing there and it won't let me click on anything.

Are you using the original link, or the one I gave in an earlier post (post #50 of this thread)?

The one I posted still takes a few seconds to load, and I'm on a LAN line! So if you've got a slower connection, you may need to try waiting a little longer for it to completely come up...

Went to the page described above and and only get the Veteran's day ad with two catalog ads.

Edit: Whoops... after looking at the page a little closer it was the first ad that came up.

Edited by TheLegend
Bad eyesight.... :)

we decided to skip lowes last year and opt to go to menards and other places instead. we came back to lowes on saturday evening and items were still there and had even been marked down! Last year I think they had an artificial lighted christmas tree (basically identical to the one this year) for $24 in the ad. We came back on saturday and it was $19.