BF DVD Wish List

juanadeal

For the past 2 years I've stocked up on fairly new releases for less than 5 bucks on BF. This year, I hope to do the same but I can't even think about what DVD's go on sale. Any speculation?

DH, yes DH is hoping I can score a cheap Sleeping Beauty DVD for x-mas.

Any other movies you can think of?

I know of some DVDs I personally want to be cheap. Some of mine include the following:

Superbad, Indiana Jones KCS, Iron Man, Fred Claus (released 11/25), Get Smart, Hancock (11/25), The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (11/18), Tropic Thunder (11/18), Lars and the Real Girl, Leatherheads, What Happens in Vegas, Smart People, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, August Rush, Drillbit Taylor, Stop-loss, Jumper, P.S. I Love you, Charlie Wilson's War, No Country for Old Men, Sweeny Todd, Enchanted, Gone Baby Gone, Michael Clayton, Mr. Magoroum's Wonder Emporium, Rendition, No Reservations....just to name a few there are probably more but I can't think of them right now.

Some TV series I'm looking for include:

Pushing Daisies (s1), 30 Rock (s2), Prison Break (s2 & s3), Ugly Betty (s2) and Will & Grace (s8).

I know that the tv seasons and some of the movies aren't going to be for $5 (especially those that just came out or will in Nov.) but I wouldn't mind seeing DVD (new releases) for $14 or less and the TV seasons for around $20. DVDs and TV seasons are one of the main things I go for on BF and hit up Walmart,Target and Best Buy for them.

I know of some DVDs I personally want to be cheap. Some of mine include the following:

Superbad, Indiana Jones KCS, Iron Man, Fred Claus (released 11/25), Get Smart, Hancock (11/25), The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (11/18), Tropic Thunder (11/18), Lars and the Real Girl, Leatherheads, What Happens in Vegas, Smart People, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, August Rush, Drillbit Taylor, Stop-loss, Jumper, P.S. I Love you, Charlie Wilson's War, No Country for Old Men, Sweeny Todd, Enchanted, Gone Baby Gone, Michael Clayton, Mr. Magoroum's Wonder Emporium, Rendition, No Reservations....just to name a few there are probably more but I can't think of them right now.

Some TV series I'm looking for include:

Pushing Daisies (s1), 30 Rock (s2), Prison Break (s2 & s3), Ugly Betty (s2) and Will & Grace (s8).

I know that the tv seasons and some of the movies aren't going to be for $5 (especially those that just came out or will in Nov.) but I wouldn't mind seeing DVD (new releases) for $14 or less and the TV seasons for around $20. DVDs and TV seasons are one of the main things I go for on BF and hit up Walmart,Target and Best Buy for them.

you and i both

wow thanks i'll keep an eye out for it do you remember how much you got it for?i know prices vary and stuff but just wondering ...in the ballpark

I think I saw the notebook last year under $8 at both Target and Walmart I believe.

I'm hoping for a good price on Wall*E (Ratatouille came out last year on DVD around the same time and Target had a pretty good price; I think it was $15 or so)...also hoping to find at a really cheap price: Spaceballs, Get Smart, Enchanted, Mamma Mia!, any original Star Wars...

I always love going to Target to stock up on the cheap DVDs, especially on BF...wouldn't be BF without it!

I'm hoping for a good price on Wall*E (Ratatouille came out last year on DVD around the same time and Target had a pretty good price; I think it was $15 or so)...also hoping to find at a really cheap price: Spaceballs, Get Smart, Enchanted, Mamma Mia!, any original Star Wars...

I always love going to Target to stock up on the cheap DVDs, especially on BF...wouldn't be BF without it!

I don't ever recall seeing Disney movies for very cheap prices. Normally they are in the $15-$20 range.

Ya know, you're right but now that I think about it, I got The Little Mermaid & Cars at TRU for I think $7 each the year they came out. I don't think it was BF though. Maybe 12 days of X-mas sale.

Just an FYI Mamma Mia! comes out December 16th.

I go to http://videoeta.com for DVD release dates.

Ya know, you're right but now that I think about it, I got The Little Mermaid & Cars at TRU for I think $7 each the year they came out. I don't think it was BF though. Maybe 12 days of X-mas sale.

TRU had like 2-day or one day sales last year...got Cars for 9.99, and several other movies for 9.99 or less...brand new releases too....so watch for these two day sales...u just never know what they will haev and for how cheap...and sometimes u just have to go into the stores even without any advertisements as they will have instore prices as well...this is when i got lots of kids/christmas kinds for 3.99 or so...

You're so right-- I just forgot. Oh well, perhaps I'll still be able to get a decent deal on Mamma Mia! at some point.

I've noticed at Target a lot of the time popular new releases tend to be on sale for the first couple days for $16.99, so hopefully Mamma Mia! will be too. My mom wants to see it so that would be a good one to get her!!

I also really want to get Wanted, it comes out 12/2 which made me a bit mad, it just needed to be a week earlier and maybe I could have gotten it a bit cheaper for BF!! Oh well, there are plenty more to go for :yup:

I've got a list of DVD box sets I want, but more than likely, I probably won't find them at my local Wal-Mart (Especially the Doctor Who box sets)

(BTW, the closest Target I live to is about 2 cities over, so I'm stuck going to Wal-Mart)

Edited by PentiumMMX

it was 3.99 last year in ohio anyways

I can't remember if it was last year, or the year before, but target had the notebook for 3.98 and I got two copies. What a great movie!!! I always stock up on movies for the kids and family on BF. Target and TRU usually have really great deals on the one's I'm looking for. I'm not sure all we need this year, but here is a short list:

Star War's Clone War

Tinkerbell

Any of the Star War's (the last 3, the oldest ones)

Kung Fu Panda

Indianna Jones

I'm hoping the Indiana Jones 4 pack will go on sale before Christmas.

I picked up Crystal Skull the first week when it was $15.99. The four pack is $69 right now. I'd love if it went to $55 before Christmas.

Walmart had a special going online. Buy Wall E and Prince Caspian DVDs together for around $25. Not sure if it still available, I was just about to check actualy.