BF DVD Wish List

juanadeal

I just found a bunch of great DVD's at Big Lots. They were $3 a piece. Lots of titles..Karate Kid, Mr. Deeds, Amityville Horror,De-Lovely,Roxanne, Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is coming to town, Psycho, Illegally Blonde 2, and Plenty others I can't think of right now.

I can't remember if it was last year, or the year before, but target had the notebook for 3.98 and I got two copies. What a great movie!!! I always stock up on movies for the kids and family on BF. Target and TRU usually have really great deals on the one's I'm looking for. I'm not sure all we need this year, but here is a short list:

Star War's Clone War

Tinkerbell

Any of the Star War's (the last 3, the oldest ones)

Kung Fu Panda

Indianna Jones

While it's not "cheap", I just got the Clone Wars at BJs for $14.99 in MA. They have a $4 instant rebate. I have a feeling that will be the cheapest I find it, so I grabbed it. Now to hold the kids off until Xmas!!

Okay so now the BF ad is up what do you guys think of the DVD selection?

I think a lot of the 3.98 and 5.98 movies, besides like three, were there last year when I got them. So I was hoping for a bit more of a variety.

I liked that they had Iron Man, Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda for $13 though but was thinking that Hancock, Sisterhood 2, Tropic Thunder and Fred Claus which all come out this week or the next would be on there!

Target has a really great selection of TV seasons that I hope to get some of those!

Okay so now the BF ad is up what do you guys think of the DVD selection?

I think a lot of the 3.98 and 5.98 movies, besides like three, were there last year when I got them.

That is what I feel to. Those should be 1.98!!! not 3.98 ;)

I was hoping for better deals.

Some of the titles are unreadable/unguessable, to me anyway. The pics are blurry.

I can tell you on the Circuit City BF ad, they state new releases 9.99 and they picture like four popular new movies and then in tiny print it says "see store for more" hmmmm :gdlicklips: trying to entice us...

Im looking for seasons of 'Two and a Half Men"

Walmart has 1-5 for about $130. Found a site that has it for $89/$10 s&h

but not familiar with them so im not sure.:rolleyes:

try deepdiscount.com, they are having a save 25% off all dvds ( non-preorder) and always free standard shipping, very great company!!...

they have season1-4 for 135.79. 135.79-25%= $101.84 shipped!