Do you want to be a Black Friday VIP at Best Buy?

Brad

Not available in my area, I guess I'll be standing on line all day and night as usual, lol. Besides the 4 DB limit sucks and I usually go with a group of friends and family. What would I do any way? Sleep? Eat turkey? lol. Besides the Best Buy is only about 5 minutes away.

Sucks that it is limited in area... they should just have a general contest and then go to those cities where the winners are for this.

I am a couple hours from Detroit but am sure as hell not going to drive (or be driven) into Detroit with money in my pocket. Hahaha I used to live there, I know what it is like.

Still, I am sad.... :(

They do this, yet they are threatening to terminate our affiliate agreement if we post the ad early this year...

And here I was feeling good about BB. Maybe they'll read this thread and wake up to the power of GottaDeal.

You don't REALLY believe that now do you.....:D

Hard to say. I wouldn't completely doubt it. We are all the die hard BF veterans that the other customers hate because no matter how early they show up we are going to be there before them, lol. I wanted to get on line on Sunday when I passed Best Buy and saw no line and my wife almost hit me (luckily the skills learned on BF, such as being quickest to an item helped me dodge her hand). If I didn't have work and thought that it was necessary to get in line now in order to be first, seriously I would do it. Luckily I know my location and last year the first person arrived at 12:30PM Thursday. The year before was 3:30PM, and the year before that was at about 5:30PM. I plan to arrive between 7am and 9am this year and be the first. Last year I arrived at 3PM and was number 20 which was a little too close to missing some of the items I wanted even though I was lucky and got all the hottest items I wanted. I just don't need to stress about it all night no knowing for sure I am going to get the items I want. At least this year I'll have some company. My wife, sister, dad, daughter, and nephew are all going to be there early too. Unfortuneately they don't let kids get the tickets for the doorbusters. I'd like to replace my older computers with new laptops. At least I should be able to get 2, of course my sister is no help, lol, she wants to get them for herself, the selfish person she is. Won't even wait in line for 20 - 22 hours to help me out., lol.

So tomorrow is the big day? Don't they announce winners tomorrow?

I have been thinking, even if I do win I will probably still camp out. Me and 2 buds have been planning this for sometime now and were looking forward to some bud-time.

Nah, they will tell you on the 24th.

Same here. I start planning as soon as BF ends, lol. It's only once a year that you get the best prices on things. After doing it for so many years you also become friends with the others on the line. It's always the same people that get there early and I look forward to seeing them again this year. The people in the front have an awning overhead and you're in about a 40 X 40 entrance and the first 60 or so canfit under the awning and we set up our own little camp there. After that the people have to stand in a line and the sidewalk next to the parking lot is only about 6 feet wide. We always have fun up in the front but on line it's boring. Of course we usually make our walk to see how far back he line strectches at about 3am and those on the line look at us with envy, lol. They know we are getting all the good stuff that they don't have any chance at getting.