Do you want to be a Black Friday VIP at Best Buy?

Brad

mine is up :) there are some good ones, so i almost cant believe i won. I'm Liz from Dallas (but not really i live in Fort Worth, but the store is in Dallas lol)

I do have to say tho, i'm sad to see the black friday ad isnt what i was hoping for. I know i get free stuff so i'm not complaining, but for others i cant imagine waiting for hours for these prices. (i hope they dont take my stuff away lol)

One question, do they have inside secret sales? Or would that just defeat thier purpose. The store is an hour away so i cant go scan the inside, so i wonder if i should make a strict plan or just pick my "four" and go with those? My husband cant go with me, so i'm scared i'll feel all dizzy and stuff trying to find what i want!

My dream was to get my son a guitar hero world tour, a good but inexpensive desktop, my daughter an inexpensive laptop, myself a blue ray under 200 with movies and my mom a camera. An extra bonus would be a simple (doesnt even have to be lcd) tv around 24" for my son to play games on (he only has a 13 inch). Somthing will have to give i guess. I have an extra 500.00 gift card that my husband got with his new truck, but that wont cover it all either.

I already got my son a wii, but thought with the bad economy i might almost buy him the ps3, but for next xmas, but then figured wiht my luck by next year they will have a ps4 or the 3 will be even cheaper.

So should i hang back and hope for insider specials on things like laptops, tv's and desktops, or do you think this is all there will be?