How far do you have to travel on Black Friday?

sweetdiggity

Do you have to travel far to shop at your favorite stores on BF? Or do you live pretty close to the stores that you shop at?

I'm lucky, I have a lot of stores under 3 miles from my house, and they're almost all on the same street. :yup:

Kmart is the closest, just about 2 miles from me. Walgreens is across the parking lot from Kmart, and Walmart is just 3 blocks or so up the street. Target is close to Walmart. They are separated by Rainbow Foods and a parking lot. LOL

There's also a Menards, CVS Pharmacy, Lowe's and Home Depot in the same vicinity, just across the street.

Up the street from Target is Best Buy.

I love it! :D

My brother, who is my typicall BF partner, and I did not work out a good plan last year. We knew what we wanted and what store had it, but we didn't stop to plan what order we would visit the stores after the first one. Even though everything was in about a 15 mile radius I swear we drove over the same bridge 6 times last year. It had to have been at least 100 miles by the end of the day. This year we will have ALL the details planned out.

Depends on what I'm going for... if I'm just hitting walmart and/or kmart, I can be there in about 45 minutes (one way.) If I'm planning to hit anything in a mall, or to price match KB Toys at walmart (because you can not PAY me enough to squeeze into KB Toys on black friday!) then I have to go an hour and a half north (one way)..

Depends on where I decide to go. THere's a SuperWalmart at the 2 mile marker, if I go a little further out, theres a SuperWalmart, SuperTarget, Office Max combo. A little bit further and I have St Johns TOwn Center WIth Target, Staples, Best Buy Toys R Us and a plethora of other stores....

I live in a super small town...one gas pump kinda town...no stop lights and 1 hour from ANYTHING resembling a 'chain' store! So I drive 1 hour to the city and then 1 hour home....I am usually beat by time I get home!!!

same here no choice but to go an hour away only store here is Walmart and dollar stores