Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

The xbox arcade is capable of going online, however there is no hard drive sold with this model so you have to save your games that you are playing online on a memory card not the hard drive. This console is great if you are not planning on purchasing games and/or songs for simulation games or whatnot off xbox live. It is a good choice for someone who just wants to play the games that are sold at the store. If you intend to use it for online play, I would recommend the xbox pro or elite. These are available for $100/$200 more, but it is cheaper that way than purchasing the arcade version and then purchasing a separate hard drive. Hope this helps!

75% off at my Target this morning!

I got 8 packs of Bounty napkins 74 each (I also had 3 .25 coupons)

I got 4 bags of peanut M&Ms for .52 each

6 bags of snickers .52 each

1 pixi sticks (120 count) .52

1 Reese peanut butter cups .57

4 bags of Hershey miniatures .69 each

3 bags of individual Twizzlers .57 each (50 count)

TONS of stuff there. 4 full aisles still. Guess no one has the money to stock up in my area. Usually there is barely anything left at 75% off.

The candy Im using for treats for my daughters classroom. They are having a success club party for doing so well on their report cards. Plus Im freezing some and using them in her treat bags for her birthday party

Edited by elena_398

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!! I found 4 mm packs today!!:gdthums::gdnum1: What a rush!! I've been diligent and it finally paid off!!!

Also got the huggies wipes w/target coupon for free Juicy Juice. 4 huggies wipes and 4 8pk juice boxes under $4.

Found the following too:

###14 pc Chicago Cutlery Keystone knife set 14.48 was 59.99 (didn't have a red tag, but was sitting on a clearance end cap . . . scanned it out of curiosity and was very glad I did!)

###PS2 Sonic Riders Zero Gravity 7.48 was 29.99

Halloween still 50%.

Our Target was still 50% but I was going for the Wii games and they didn't have the ones I wanted so went to one in Des Moines (15 miles away) and it was 75% and had a lot more than ours did! I got napkin rings and 2 great sets of kids pajamas (carters) for 75% off!!! Son is really into that monster thing Domo and got him a pillowcase and some little figurines.

I was so excited that I didn't think to look for MM or wipes!!! And would LOVE to find steak knives, MIL wants them.

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!! I found 4 mm packs today!!:gdthums::gdnum1: What a rush!! I've been diligent and it finally paid off!!!

Also got the huggies wipes w/target coupon for free Juicy Juice. 4 huggies wipes and 4 8pk juice boxes under $4.

Found the following too:

###14 pc Chicago Cutlery Keystone knife set 14.48 was 59.99 (didn't have a red tag, but was sitting on a clearance end cap . . . scanned it out of curiosity and was very glad I did!)

###PS2 Sonic Riders Zero Gravity 7.48 was 29.99

Halloween still 50%.

Do you have the DCPI for the knife set????

Wondering if they are doing it mid-day today. They have done it in the past. Going to have to trek back out later today. Fortunately most everything I want is hidden.

I went back this afternoon and it was still at 50% and I scanned a couple of things to check. I also noticed that some of the Halloween stuff has orange stickers on it, so I'm wondering if that stuff won't go down for a while? They don't usually sticker it if they want to be rid of it right away...