Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

If anyone see's the patio on clearance for 75% at the Pasadena Store please post it. I am looking for chair cushions ( they are a puffy cushion in a beige Hawaiian print) ..... the Duarte and East Pasadena Store already went 75% and are sold out. I checked the Pasadena garden dept. today at 8 am and they were only 30% off. I called late this afternoon and they are still at 30%. The guy I talked to said he thought that it would have went down today and to check back tomorrow and Friday. He said he is also waiting for it to go to 75% to buy some stuff. Thanks :)

Patio area in Clark NJ is wiped out except the twp things I got :)

40x40 glass top table dpci 009020260 49.99 rang for 12.49

Stackable kids chairs dpci 009020268 14.99 rang for 3.74

Also did find a Stanley tripod LED flashlight dont know the dpci 24.99 rang for 6.74

Got firebowl for 75%, not much left of sunny patch or other patio stuff (also 75%). Got five 16.3 oz jars of Reduced Fat Creamy Skippy Peanut Butter on clearance (30%) for $1.56 - $1Q = $.56 each. They also had Smucker's 18 oz Red Raspberry Preserve for $2.12 - $1Q = $1.12.

Will toys go 50% or 75% today??? This is all very new to me! TIA

i would like to know that too, they had good deals last year when they did this. i saved them up for christmas

More likely not till the last week of July or First week of August based on past years.

well I was in 3 Targets 2 were 50% off on patio and the other was 75%

Which stores did you hit?

I was at Boardman and there's was 75%, is Niles still 50% or are you talking about somewhere else?

There were a lot more clearance kids clothes at Niles, most of Boardman's stuff is 50 and 30.

Tomball has a Target???? I moved away after graduation from college about 18 years ago....Back when it was still 149 and a 2 lane highway...

You should visit Tomball when you get a chance. Youll be amazed how progressive the city is now.Theres 4 lanes now with a toll to be proposed.Traffic is terrible amidst the ongoing road expansion. Subdivisions keep sprouting left and right..hahaha. No Kidding. Its progressing like FM 1960 now. The target store is one big suer store. Dropby sometime.:)

If anyone see's the patio on clearance for 75% at the Pasadena Store please post it. I am looking for chair cushions ( they are a puffy cushion in a beige Hawaiian print) ..... the Duarte and East Pasadena Store already went 75% and are sold out. I checked the Pasadena garden dept. today at 8 am and they were only 30% off. I called late this afternoon and they are still at 30%. The guy I talked to said he thought that it would have went down today and to check back tomorrow and Friday. He said he is also waiting for it to go to 75% to buy some stuff. Thanks :)

Which Pasadena store? Madre or Lake? The Madre store was marking in the garden center yesterday afternoon, however they marked most of the patio stuff a few weeks ago. The Lake store has been VERY behind for more than a month. I'll try to check when I go later today.

You should visit Tomball when you get a chance. Youll be amazed how progressive the city is now.Theres 4 lanes now with a toll to be proposed.Traffic is terrible amidst the ongoing road expansion. Subdivisions keep sprouting left and right..hahaha. No Kidding. Its progressing like FM 1960 now. The target store is one big suer store. Dropby sometime.:)

One of these days....I have been back to Houston for business, but never had time to drive out. I graduated from HS there, and my Mom has gone back for a visit, but I haven't been able to. Of course the humidity & bugs are SUCH an incentive to visit from CA. :cheesy: Still, I have friends from school & church there I'd love to see again. one of these days...

Which Pasadena store? Madre or Lake? The Madre store was marking in the garden center yesterday afternoon, however they marked most of the patio stuff a few weeks ago. The Lake store has been VERY behind for more than a month. I'll try to check when I go later today.

The Lake Store. Most of the Patio items and cushions are all out in the garden department. Thanks :)

The Lake Store. Most of the Patio items and cushions are all out in the garden department. Thanks :)

Yeah, that is why they end up with stuff left when everyone else is sold out. I checked the garden area inside the store (looking at Sunny Patch) yesterday afternoon, but it hadn't budged. So possibly this morning.

Found a bunch of kids shoes marked 75% off this morning. Also found two 75% off racks in the clothes section for young girls.

I got 5 pairs of shoes and a T-shirt for my DD for $15! I lub Target! :yup:

Found a bunch of kids shoes marked 75% off this morning. Also found two 75% off racks in the clothes section for young girls.

I got 5 pairs of shoes and a T-shirt for my DD for $15! I lub Target! :yup:

Thanks for the heads up pn the shoes I went and got 3 pair for under 10.00 :D

I was at Target today and 5-6 employees were in the toy department scanning toys and doing whatever it is that they do. Looks like maybe they are dropping toy prices. I didn't have time to check as I had to get to work. Anyone else see any toy prices go down today?

Also, tons of shoes for toddlers, kids and adults at 75% off today.

Went in today for the "heck of it" with the kids and sunny patch was 75% off. I was able to grab

### 078 11 1044 Sunny Patch Safari Gripper Gloves 1.24

### 078 11 1075 Mollie and Bollie Gripper Gloves 1.24

### 078 11 1031 Sunny Patch Tote Set 1.24

### 078 11 1039 Sunny Patch Giraffe Cultivator .74

### 078 11 1040 Sunny Patch Giraffe Trowel .74

### 078 09 0446 Luau Tiki Torches 2.98 (two pack)

Was in a huge rush (moving tomorrow), but the stuff inside was all 75% off.

I also found a few clearance toys at the Madre store that were 75% off. Odds and ends, but worth a look.