Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

my local target in Alabaster, AL still had the patio stuff for 50%, sunny patch was still 50%. I did find a lot of girls clothes for 75% off and picked up a few things for DD for next summer.

they had TONS of boys jeans in all sizes, colors and fits for $3.74(75%). well sizes 4 and up. found Hannah Montana cups for 78 cents for DDs bday in November but nothing else to match :(

Patio furniture was 75% today. Sunny Patch 75%. Patiently waiting for toys to go 75%. Maybe tomorrow??? What are your thoughts everyone? Is Wednesday the day for toys?

Also got 2 mm at a Target that I have NEVER found them at before. That was pretty exciting.

Our store started moving clearance toys to separate isles today! I missed the patio stuff, it was wiped out when I got there.

Yeah, I was talking to the toy manager at one store, and he said they are supposed to have it reset by the 20th. So they have to move stuff.

I feel your pain. This morning there was a lot of baby stuff on clearance, but it was all 30%. I guess my store is behind.

Same thing here my store must really behind. All I have seen is some infant clothing on sale amd not much at that. Alot of boy clothing . Figures I neee infant girl clothing.

Patio furniture 75% off in Houston. Particularly at the FM 1960, spring-cypress and tomball branches.The one in tomball have more stocks like the wicker loveseat, chairs and outdoor rugs were all marked down.I got the loveseat for $ 74 from $ 300, wicker chair for $ 49 from $ 200. Outdoor rugs were just $16 from $ 64. There were some hanging lights for $ 2 from $ 9. target branches in 1960 and spring-cypress were all wiped out. Im just glad that the tomball branch in 2920 had more stocks then the rest of the branches.I saw 4 wicker chairs remaining and 3 Modago wicker loveseat remaining as well. I saw few customers there today. Whoever's near the tomball store i hope youll be able to grab one.:)

Patio furniture 75% off in Houston. Particularly at the FM 1960, spring-cypress and tomball branches.The one in tomball have more stocks like the wicker loveseat, chairs and outdoor rugs were all marked down.I got the loveseat for $ 74 from $ 300, wicker chair for $ 49 from $ 200. Outdoor rugs were just $16 from $ 64. There were some hanging lights for $ 2 from $ 9. target branches in 1960 and spring-cypress were all wiped out. Im just glad that the tomball branch in 2920 had more stocks then the rest of the branches.I saw 4 wicker chairs remaining and 3 Modago wicker loveseat remaining as well. I saw few customers there today. Whoever's near the tomball store i hope youll be able to grab one.:)

Tomball has a Target???? I moved away after graduation from college about 18 years ago....Back when it was still 149 and a 2 lane highway...

Did a quick run on my lunch break today... it was a good day.. expensive lunch, but a good day!! ha ha

There wasn't much left for 75% off in the patio furniture, but luckily I just got new stuff as a gift and didn't need it!!! I did get a decorative Arboretum orig $34.99 and it rang up item not found, so the lady gave it to me for $2.99. I didn't know until I got back what a great deal that was!! I also got a XXL dog bed orig. $49.99 for $19.98 (just got a new puppy who will likely be HUGE) got 2 of the black and decker air compressors for 50% off ($49.98 each) and for x-mas (yes thats right!!!) I got my mother a Black and Decker Alligator tree trimming tool, which says orig. $99.99 for $49.98 but then I looked at amazon.com and the listed price is $180.00 on sale for $99!!! either way great deals, and like I said, expensive lunch!!!

Frank Scott and 15 had a Gas Firebowl for $63 (orig. $250).

It was strange that only this firebowl was part of the 75% clearance. The wood burning ones (which DH wants) were still regular price. Hopefully they will be clearance soon too :)