Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I found a hidden deal :D I love when this happens!!! Thrillville for the PC was marked $7.48 (on clearance for 75% off down from $30), when I got up front it scanned for $1 even!!!!! I went back to get another one for my other son but there were none left :(

Good day for me in tools

Got one 30ft Stanley tape measure 14.99 rang for 3.78 dpci085050161

35ft Stanley tape measure 17.99 rand for 4.24 dpci 085051071

Black and Decker 4.5 amp jig saw 29.99 rang for 7.49 dpci 085066122

Good day for me in tools

Got one 30ft Stanley tape measure 14.99 rang for 3.78 dpci085050161

35ft Stanley tape measure 17.99 rand for 4.24 dpci 085051071

Black and Decker 4.5 amp jig saw 29.99 rang for 7.49 dpci 085066122

ah Dh is so jealous. We're going to check out our local T for these great deals. It's not very often that the Dh gets excited about Target. Thank you OP for this post!

both my Targets were completely different with baby items. The older one has all the baby and carseats 50% off. I got the Graco carseat for 49.xx. They had about 4 or 5 different ones 50% off including the Britax. My other T still had them at 30% off. Patio 50% off, Toys and clothes still 30%. I couldnt believe they r doing baby clearance b4/the same time as toys this year

4th of July stuff went 90% off today in my local store. Got the boys striped shorts for $ .49 cents and denim shorts for $ .59 cents. Also sleeveless shirts that have a baseball on them for $ .49 cents. Neither has 4th of July on it, could be worn everyday. Edited by MelissaS
typo

Found racks of 4th of July clothes marked 75% but ringing up 90% off. I got kid's stuff for .39-.69 per piece, men's t's were .50, didn't have a chance to check women's. $4.82 bought swim trunks, 3 shirts, 3 shorts, and 3 skooters.

I was so happy that I went crazy and "splurged" on the 30-50% off clearance racks. There I found a girls 4/5 kakhi scooter for 4.98, an adorable 4/5 "I love horses" t-shirt for 6.28 (30%), and a 4/5 swimsuit for 5.48. These things were one-of-a-kind on the clearance racks and I really liked them, so no waiting it out.

The monkey duvets and sheets and banks were all 75% off today. Found 2 Hanna Montanna Photo Cubes reg $29.99 for $7.48. some of the orange,green and tan throw rugs .98c. I think that was a mismark... seemed really cheap to me. Most toys still 50% I think Tuesday will be 75% but not sure.

### Colgate Total Advantage toothpaste, 5.8 oz tube w/ 2 free travel size - $2.23 (30% off)

I used a 1.50 man Q and a $1 TQ for a grand total of -.27 per tube. I think the first ones I looked at were 2.73. I didn't notice that the ones I actually grabbed were 2.23 until just now. I don't think the $1 Target Q scanned, so watch for it if you use it. Inside the package are Target coupons for $1 off any Colagate toothbrush and for $1 off any Colgate toothpaste except trial size, expire 4/30/09.

Edited by fluffkin79

I was ecstatic when I went to our Target today and found legos 30% off. Some were bit more off than others. We ended up getting Spongebob's Sandy Rocket for 20 (orig 30), a Mission Mars for 13 (orig 20)....

They also had a Castle little one for 6.98, a Star Wars little one for 6.98. There were a few racers on clearance too.

Just so happy because I can never, ever find legos on clearance and my son absolutely adores them. They are the only toys he plays with.

I was ecstatic when I went to our Target today and found legos 30% off. Some were bit more off than others. We ended up getting Spongebob's Sandy Rocket for 20 (orig 30), a Mission Mars for 13 (orig 20)....

They also had a Castle little one for 6.98, a Star Wars little one for 6.98. There were a few racers on clearance too.

Just so happy because I can never, ever find legos on clearance and my son absolutely adores them. They are the only toys he plays with.

I saw the Legos at my store as well. I'm hoping to get each set for 75% off. :yup:

My store also had various Geo Tracks stuff for 30% off.

I'm stalking the Britax Marathons hoping for 50% off. We already have 2 of them in my van, and I want 2 more for DH's truck. I just can't see paying full price or anything more than 50% off since they only ride with DH about once a month. I would even take the Brooke pattern and just sell the covers and use 2 of my spares on them.

Edited by MelissaS
typo

Are the clearance car seats in the normal aisle at your stores? I looked though the baby section and end caps and couldn't find any on clearance at all here. Just wondered if maybe they put them someplace else?

ETA: Maybe they are just hiding them in the back room for me till they get to 75%. Hey, a girl can hope!

Are the clearance car seats in the normal aisle at your stores? I looked though the baby section and end caps and couldn't find any on clearance at all here. Just wondered if maybe they put them someplace else?

ETA: Maybe they are just hiding them in the back room for me till they get to 75%. Hey, a girl can hope!

Yes, they are on the normal car seat aisle and some don't even have clearance stickers. You have to scan them or have someone come over and scan it for you.

Yes, they are on the normal car seat aisle and some don't even have clearance stickers. You have to scan them or have someone come over and scan it for you.

What Target are you going to? I am at the one at Desert Ridge all the time, it seems like they never mark anything down :(, but sometimes I take a trip up to Ashler Hills, that one seems better.....

Just did a T run, they had small striped throw rugs 75% off for .98

I think they were dorm collection (or something like that)-but I got them to put in the cars once winter gets here. It sure saves the carpeting and mats from dirt and grime. Lot of toys-still 50%, skippy pb TPC to 1.66, used the Target 1.00 skippy Q. Rayovac batteries 75% off -1.18. H&S 14.2 oz "ocean lift" marked down to 1.98. all other H&S still about 3.xx. bought 5 at 1.98, used 4 man q bogos, 1 3.00/2 man q, and 1 target Q. could not tell how the Q's attached -but I figure they were all free (no beeps), did the pampers deal again and the aquafina.

Most toys are 30% here. Some that went lower and I remember seeing was the Fisher Price Amazing Animals Ark to 50% and the Bloom Measure and Cook game to 75% was 3.xx. A lot of toys are 30%. I have seen the toy clearance sale after Christmas, but that was when I didn't know about you gottadealers, so I just went and thought was lucky for being there that day. But how does it work? I know I remembered seeing all clearance toys in one aisle, but now they're pretty much scattered all over. Will the eventually move them to separate aisles? Do they follow the regular markdown schedule (Wednesdays for toys)? Do they get markdown every so often like with holiday clearance? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just really excited to see all these toys on clearance and want to be ready (and there!) when they go to 75%. TIA :)

Last year during the summer clearance all of the toys were just in their respective places on the aisles. I remember just browsing and grabbing stuff from their spots. Our store's toy department doesn't have any free aisles to consolidate toys because the summer pools and accessories don't go on clearance until later than the regular toy clearance. This clearance is just so Target can make room for the new "Christmas" toys coming in.

ah Dh is so jealous. We're going to check out our local T for these great deals. It's not very often that the Dh gets excited about Target. Thank you OP for this post!

Then i wont mention the deal I got on the stud sensor laser level a few months back :eek:

What Target are you going to? I am at the one at Desert Ridge all the time, it seems like they never mark anything down :(, but sometimes I take a trip up to Ashler Hills, that one seems better.....

In my experience, the Desert Ridge Target is not good for clearance. I live in the NW valley and shop at the Target stores out this way (Lake Pleasant Pkwy & Happy Valley Rd, Surprise, Arrowhead, & occasionally Goodyear if I'm down that way for an appointment).

In my experience, the Desert Ridge Target is not good for clearance. I live in the NW valley and shop at the Target stores out this way (Lake Pleasant Pkwy & Happy Valley Rd, Surprise, Arrowhead, & occasionally Goodyear if I'm down that way for an appointment).

I agree with Desert Ridge. I was all excited because it was a Greatland then I was disappointed when I went in. It's not really close so that's good:)

I did find some 4th of July shirts for my little one at 90% off. I also found a carter's '4th of July' infant outfit for 79 cents. It doesn't say anything on it and it had ladybugs.

Went to the Bell and 7th Street Super T w/ all my Skippy coupons printed and the Smuckers printed.....Skippy not on sale and no clearnace Smuckers......couldn't use the Archer Farms coupons for the little bags of chipsas they wouldn't adjust the price.......overall a wasted trip....they have a lot of patio at 50% but really no clearance...then went back to my Desert Ridge store and found the Colgate toothpaste deal, the pringles, the Classico...much better trip...

### Colgate Total Advantage toothpaste, 5.8 oz tube w/ 2 free travel size - $2.23 (30% off)

I used a 1.50 man Q and a $1 TQ for a grand total of -.27 per tube. I think the first ones I looked at were 2.73. I didn't notice that the ones I actually grabbed were 2.23 until just now. I don't think the $1 Target Q scanned, so watch for it if you use it. Inside the package are Target coupons for $1 off any Colagate toothbrush and for $1 off any Colgate toothpaste except trial size, expire 4/30/09.

Thanks, got 5 tubes.....starting to stockpile!!!! It really did come up to less than .27 b/c my target let me use 5MQ of 1.50 plus the 1.00 TQx5, mine were marked 2.23, FREE!!!:yup:

Thanks!!!!!!:D