Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

The Cynthia Rowe stuff was 90% in the Halfmoon NY store. I scored a 9 can cooler for 1.29, 3 Martini Shakers .99 each, a patio table table runner for .99 and some cute little paper baskets for sandwiches or chips for .29.

There was no price on the table runner and I pointed out the price of the Martini shaker and the cooler, so the front end supervisor asked me if .99 was OK. Fine with me! :D

I also saw a prepaid cell, maybe a Nokia from Virgin Mobile, marked down to 7.48 from 29.xx.

Our Cynthia Rowe stuff was full price, then 50% then gone. :no: I never saw it hit anything else. I guess everybody bought it up for 50%. Nobody bought it at full price. The racks were full. it went 50% and EVERYTHING was gone. :eyepoppin

I didn't see any of the barstools (which I could find some anyone has the sku?)

I was at Target yesterday. I got Jello - Cherry Sugar Free, Blackberry Blast, Melon Blast, some other Blast flavor for $.29/box (picked up 3 each).

Pot scrubber that looked like a monkey and turtle normally $6.99 for $0.69

90 Cal Quaker Oat bars (10 pk) $1.59

Saw Rose Art sidewalk chalk and the like 50% off. These stuff was on an endcap where the kids crafts are located. Also, saw a bunch of Classic Pooh green diaper bags and some other diaper bags 30%. The kids princess bath stuff is 50% off.

Saw so much clearance.

600 thread count king size sheet set (flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillow case) 75% off or 19.99. I bought last 2 and 1 rang up $8.98 for some reason so I got both for $28.99!!! They are originally $79.99 each!!!

Designer spice rack 3.24

serving tray- 4.28

bras-2.48

nightgowns 4.48

toddler beach hats 1.48

15 baby coathangers .84

hannah montana stuff and spider man stuff 75 off

select bathing suits 75% off

This is the Target in Marlton, NJ.

Oh the graduation 08 stuff is 75% off!!!

psp games jenne da'rco and beavis 7.48

frog trash can for 4.98

sspiderman soap dish 2.48

so much more.... i also got mm juice packs 4 of the apple for .69

lots of handbags for 50% off

I scored the last 30" stool for $12.48 at my store (Portage, MI).

My husband laughs at me, every time we go in there I make it a point to look for the MM juice boxes and I haven't found one yet..:mad: (been looking for over a year!) I told him its like the "holy grail" of GD :cheesy: Those darn things are like finding a needle in a haystack!!!

My husband laughs at me, every time we go in there I make it a point to look for the MM juice boxes and I haven't found one yet..:mad: (been looking for over a year!) I told him its like the "holy grail" of GD :cheesy: Those darn things are like finding a needle in a haystack!!!

I thought the same thing till one day a few weeks ago I found 2 LOL

mark downs at my store today weren't as great as some of the above....sunny patch stuff 30%, patio stuff 50%, 600 ct sheets 30% (50% at one I went to this weekend), sidewalk chalk 30%, set of 3 stackable small baskets 75%, 66q clear storage container 75%, Hannah Montana 50%, some party type stuff like napkins & plates (not kids) 50%, some baby bags 30%, baby clothes 30%, boys boxers 50%, 10 pk white socks for babies & toddlers 30%, Little Einstein toys (the pyramid one & the glacier one) 30%

one of my 2 markdown ladies are no longer doing markdowns, she switched depts (too bad, she was good on tipping me off). I did see a markdown lady headed to toys but I was too worn out to go see what she was up to but I think the big toy markdowns will be around the time I'm out of commission (1 month to go before my new baby is here)

I did see 2 red dyson's for 50%. One was in the box & the other was the display

:confused:

ok, what is the Cynthia Rowley stuff?

Yes. Everything from wine glasses to matching picnic sets (tablecloth, napkins, plates,etc). I found it while looked at suitcases with my husband. Someone had good taste too. LOL. It was the matching set of hot pink and light pink. Also aqua set

It was a section of seasonal summer stuff, also known as "whim". Colorful outdoorsy items like plastic tablewear, coolers, beach and sports stuff. It's pretty much long gone now since it already clearanced for 90% off.

My Target had a TON of 30% off, almost every endcap. 30% doesn't excite me much anymore, but I will be keeping my eyes peeled!

:confused:

ok, what is the Cynthia Rowley stuff?

Besides long gone....it was the summer stuff in the "mini-seasonal" section (where they put the Christmas stocking stuffers & Valentines stuff, that sort of thing). They had a lot of lawn toys, BBQ & picnic stuff and the like as well as lawn chairs and such. Now that section is full of bulk items till the Halloween stuff hits in late August or early September. I could be wrong. I don't think there is another setting, though, till the Halloween stuff comes in. They might do a back to school bit there as well, though. Just can't recall.

Had a pretty good day at the eastchase store:

2 = bags of 2 pound twizzlers - 1.78 each reg ??

5 = 50 QT storage tubs - 1.78 each reg 6.99 each

1 = under bed storage bad - 2.48 reg 9.99

1 = blue storage basket thing - 1.48 reg 5.99

1 = pack of 10 orbitz gum packs - 1.78 reg ??

1 = 8 pack of heavy plastic hangers - .87 reg 3.99

1 = 3 pack stackable small baskets in pink - 1.78 reg 6.99

1 = pair of 24 month shorts - 2.48 reg ??

They had a ton of the bar stools for 12.xx and remarked the kids bedroom stuff in frogs and ladybugs but I don't know how much they are now. :)

Besides long gone....it was the summer stuff in the "mini-seasonal" section (where they put the Christmas stocking stuffers & Valentines stuff, that sort of thing). They had a lot of lawn toys, BBQ & picnic stuff and the like as well as lawn chairs and such. Now that section is full of bulk items till the Halloween stuff hits in late August or early September. I could be wrong. I don't think there is another setting, though, till the Halloween stuff comes in. They might do a back to school bit there as well, though. Just can't recall.

yeah my store always moves the bulk stuff and uses that section for back to school.

They NEVER have the mm juice at the Portage store but I find them almost every trip in the store on West Main, if you're ever over on that side of town. They are usually right in the front on the shelf. I'm moving out of the state so there will be many more left, lol.

Target brand generics of smoking cessation products 30% off (gum and patches). Graduation '08 75% off, lots of it left, including cute photo frames. I also saw the 50% off pressure washers, also 50% off wet/dry shop vacs. Edited by luvbargainz

Will they start marking down the gas grills any time or do they stay regular price and just send them back somewhere? I'm desperately wanting to buy a gas grill on a markdown. Got dh all the accessories for a gas grill(utensils, caddies, etc)...he just needs a grill now! LOLOL

Will they start marking down the gas grills any time or do they stay regular price and just send them back somewhere? I'm desperately wanting to buy a gas grill on a markdown. Got dh all the accessories for a gas grill(utensils, caddies, etc)...he just needs a grill now! LOLOL

I do remember the grills getting marked down last year but not sure how much (maybe 30%-50%) since I had already bought a marked down one at Sam's Club. If you don't catch Target, try Lowe's & Home Depot. Bought my mom a gas grill (yes, mom-she wanted one) from Lowe's for 50% last year

They are 30% off at one of our stores. They don't mark them all down around here. They have them year round, so they clear out some and keep some.