Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Has anyone seen the Black American Simplicity dining room table sets at 50% off? One of my stores broke down the displays and I couldn't find the tables anywhere (there were 3 at 30% off two days before).

I'm going to check my other store today but I was curious if the price dropped.

the chrome bar stools are now 75% off- only 1 Target in my area had them ( can't remember the price maybe 17.xx or 18.xx dollars apiece)

Those bar stools were still 30% at my target. I need some and was hoping to get them at 75%.

Has anyone seen the Black American Simplicity dining room table sets at 50% off? One of my stores broke down the displays and I couldn't find the tables anywhere (there were 3 at 30% off two days before).

I'm going to check my other store today but I was curious if the price dropped.

Just wanted to update: found the table at 75% off!! This was perfect timing and will look amazing in my new kitchen!

http://www.target.com/American-Simplicity-42-Round-Table/dp/B000BC1FCE/sr=1-11/qid=1214143261/ref=sr_1_11/601-8448868-3633715?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Atable%20black&page=1

The chrome bar stools that Liz Harley referred to above were 12.xx last night. They look like the kind of stools from a, well bar!! :D, black "leather" seats. Nice and I debated about them but couldn't decide and left them. While DD12 and I were shopping last night we had a terrible T-storm where even if we wanted to get out we couldn't. DD called DH and said it was my dream...to be stuck in Target because I couldn't get out! LOL

Back to the stools though, There were (7) 24" on an end cap and just a few 30" but those were in a different spot. This was at the Boardman OH Target.

Just wanted to update: found the table at 75% off!! This was perfect timing and will look amazing in my new kitchen!

http://www.target.com/American-Simplicity-42-Round-Table/dp/B000BC1FCE/sr=1-11/qid=1214143261/ref=sr_1_11/601-8448868-3633715?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Atable%20black&page=1

WOW....that's pretty. Looks like Pottery Barn. What a price!!!! :yup:

Saw a lot of 50% off on endcaps and in the aisles, some 75% off. Stuff I remember: HP printers, an All-in-one and a Photo, 50% off (around $50). HP ink cartridges and paper are on sale right now too. Hannah Montana 75% off (looks like they are making room for Rock Camp and various other Disney). Select colors of bath rugs, towels, sheets and drapery, anywhere from 30% to 75% off. A lot of random one-of-a-kind stuff on endcaps (not internet returns, didn't see any of those today).

On a sad note, the chocolate was still only 50% off and the wine was all gone. No cheap pet food. No bar stools, or any furniture to speak of. Patio furniture looked the same as last week - some 30%, a few 50%, most full price. :( I should note this was at a high-traffic Super Target where I don't find too many bargains anyway.

I got a Thomas the Train Wooden Railway Cranky the Crane set (DPCI: 204-03-2795) today for $55.xx and a Peanut Shell sling (internet return) for $12.xx.

Some other things I saw on clearance too (sorry, I don't know all the prices or DPCIs):

Chicco Flip N' Play Smart Table $18.xx (DPCI: 204-03-0772)

Do Your Room small three-tier white bookcase

Fisher Price Roll Along Musical Ark (DPCI: 204-03-0933)

The First Years Clean Air Diaper Pail (DPCI: 030-04-0237)

I found 2 GB MicroSD Flash Memory were $29.99 now $7.48. They also had started marking down out patio sets (30% off). I also found 4 GB MP3 players 50% OFF.

I havent found any MM juices in a while now, did they stop making the 10 packs?

They had a selection of shoes for 75% OFF too.

where are u and do u remember what type of toys were on sale?

oh sorry I am in Michigan. They had lots of stuffed animals, girls pretend toys and a few fisher price toys all 50% off.....anyone know when they went 50%...i thought it was last week, so that means they should go 75% next week...if Target picks up their clearancing!

oh sorry I am in Michigan. They had lots of stuffed animals, girls pretend toys and a few fisher price toys all 50% off.....anyone know when they went 50%...i thought it was last week, so that means they should go 75% next week...if Target picks up their clearancing!

I was in Canton last week and they were marked. Not sure how fast they will move them all as we still have the playdoh party packs at 50% for way over a month now. Scan them everytime and they are still 50%.