Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Hi, does anyone by chance have the dcpi or the ASIN # for the Isaac Mizarhi green w/polka dot sheets?? I bought the butterfly duvet and desperatly want the sheets now :eek: of course can't find them anywhere, so I want to try and do a search on target to see if any store around me might have them, I need them in a queen...thanks:)

P.S. bidding on some on ebay, but the shipping on some is as high as $20:eyepoppin

http://www.target.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Target-Dot-Sheet/dp/B000JJNDQA/sr=1-7/qid=1204625929/ref=sr_1_7/601-7717616-2936925?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1041482&rh=k%3Aisaac%20mizrahi&page=1

Click on Additional Info tab for the ASIN#

Hope this helps?

I wouldn't even bother with these. I had one & you may as well sweep the floor. The regular hard floor vacs are easier to use since they have wheels & you just push them. This one is like a heavy broom and for me it was awkward to use. Some people do like them though? I got the Eureka pronto 2 in 1 last year on clearance & LOVE it. No comparison, hands down the best & I have tried several types since DH has artharitus.

Thank you for responding!

I was just wondering what people are talking about with the $5 giftcard? :confused:

i.e. bought a handymanny dvd, got the $5 gc

i.e. bought razor $5 gc.

Thanks!

Target often offers a gift card with purchase. It is usually advertised in the weekly sale ad, and on the shelf tag.

I know I found the site on here before, but I can't find it now!! Trying to look up a few items with either #, butI can't find the link with the lookup. I can't use the inventory search from the Target website, it says not available in stores, but I've seen the items at three different stores, so I don't think it would be internet returns.

Thanks for any Help!!

I went today to get the Pepsi deal. Well, I was planning on getting the ones with the peelies that had the free Pepsi max with the purchase of 4 Pepsi products. I have one, but I wish I had grabbed more because there were none left. Anyway, I then realized that they were completely sold out of the Pepsi Max! So I got 6 12 packs at $2 a piece after Q and am going to go back later this week to get 6 more and hope that I can get the Pepsi Max with the coupon. Do you think they would do a raincheck since it requires I purchase 4 Pepsi 12 packs since I have???

The Pepsi Max coupons on my 12 packs were expired and Target wouldn't honor them. Expired 2/3/08. Bummer as I've bought 20 packs of Mt. Dew all w/ the stick on coupons

I know I found the site on here before, but I can't find it now!! Trying to look up a few items with either #, butI can't find the link with the lookup. I can't use the inventory search from the Target website, it says not available in stores, but I've seen the items at three different stores, so I don't think it would be internet returns.

Thanks for any Help!!

That's because it is dead. :no:

The color wonders was not marked down this morning when I went, but I asked an older man in gift bags if they were going to be marked down and he told me to grab everything I wanted and he would mark them down to 75%!!! I got my pick of everything that I wanted!! I grabbed color wonder sets, paint, markers, tattoo craft kit for girls. I could have gone CRAZY! But I was good and just grabbed 2 sets of everything for my two little ones. I'll head back in tomorrow to see if I missed anything:)

The color wonders was not marked down this morning when I went, but I asked an older man in gift bags if they were going to be marked down and he told me to grab everything I wanted and he would mark them down to 75%!!! I got my pick of everything that I wanted!! I grabbed color wonder sets, paint, markers, tattoo craft kit for girls. I could have gone CRAZY! But I was good and just grabbed 2 sets of everything for my two little ones. I'll head back in tomorrow to see if I missed anything:)

OMG! This is awesome! My girls and I love Color Wonder. It seems to occupy them for

hours. I will have to check out our store tonight. I hope we have the same markdowns!

Thanks, because it is bedding, I cannot do a "find it at your target" search...:( thanks for your help though.

You can try this link but it didn't work for me.

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?callingPage=detail&asin=B000JJNDQA

You can always call the 1-800 # and give them the dpci so they can search your local stores. I think the call center is in India so there's no worry of someone snatching your goods.

My Target experience today:

3 Sunsilk products - 1.48 each

Herbal Essence shampoo 1.47

Pledge Multisurface 3.64

1 dozen eggs 2.09

Coupons

1 off Pledge

1.50, 1.50, and 2 off sunsilk

2 off Herbal Essence

4.22 OOP (Requesting rebate for 3.64 for Pledge, so bottom line will be .54) The hair products were clearanced and mixed in with the regularly priced products on the shelf.

I've never seen the $5 gc with a certain purchased item. Maybe it is a regional thing? Hmm, not sure. I've been eyeing the Handy Manny dvd and I have a $5 off coupon for it but I didn't get it b/c I thought it was still high at $10 for 50 min.I'll need to start paying better attention to these. My colorwonder was marker 75% today. My spaceheaters are still 30% and I really need 2 of them. i am patiently waiting this one out.This is what I got.

loofah sponge .36 was 1.47

Shania perfume 7.48 was 29.99

Crayola beginning markers on a bus 3.74 was 14.99

Crayloa CW pirates double pack 3.74 was 14.99

I also had a manuf. Q for $1.00 off any tylenol. The 8 ct at Target was .97 and even though my coupon scanned, the cashier deleted it and said I had to spend more that the Q, I was al little :mad: and this but I let it slide since I had DS2 and DH with me!

This might sound like a silly question and doesn't really apply to Target, but when you guys type DH, DD, and DS-what does the "D" in the beginning stand for? I'm guessing the H is Husband, D is Daughter, and S is son!!

Thanks!! :)

went to piscataway target looking for Kurv and the microwave. Instead ended up with kids crayola eraseable stuff, tattoo kits, etc. They were all on big clearance, 1.2x, 0.62 etc etc. these were on big cart that had brown boxes on it, getting ready to be shelfed i guess. Some boxes were sealed, i did not want to open those, i checked the open ones and they had all this stuff.

This might sound like a silly question and doesn't really apply to Target, but when you guys type DH, DD, and DS-what does the "D" in the beginning stand for? I'm guessing the H is Husband, D is Daughter, and S is son!!

Thanks!! :)

The first "D" stands for dear.

I haven't been to Target in a few days so I am keeping my eye on this thread to make sure I'm not missing anything that I really need, lol.

I got a ton of stuff today from the craft kit/Color Wonder aisle too! The cashier could not believe how full my cart was for $25. :) I was doing the happy dance. These kits are great for my own kids but also for birthday gift extra or kids we don't know well enought to know what they might already have. Everything that was marked down was 75% off, though not everything in that aisle was on sale. I got several Color Wonder packs, a Color Wonder poster, 2 Care Bear Velvet poster sets, a jewelry making kit, a charms bracelet making kit, a paint by number set, a dinosaur dig kit, that Transformers tattoo kit, and more I can't remember. I also saw a ton of linens at 75% off, including a full size bed in the bag (sports themed, 7 pieces) for $17, but I didn't get it. I did get a plain white apron for $1.48 for my mother to embroider on.. The best part was that I didn't spend a dime since I had a gift card. :)

I got a ton of stuff today from the craft kit/Color Wonder aisle too! The cashier could not believe how full my cart was for $25. :) I was doing the happy dance. These kits are great for my own kids but also for birthday gift extra or kids we don't know well enought to know what they might already have. Everything that was marked down was 75% off, though not everything in that aisle was on sale. I got several Color Wonder packs, a Color Wonder poster, 2 Care Bear Velvet poster sets, a jewelry making kit, a charms bracelet making kit, a paint by number set, a dinosaur dig kit, that Transformers tattoo kit, and more I can't remember. I also saw a ton of linens at 75% off, including a full size bed in the bag (sports themed, 7 pieces) for $17, but I didn't get it. I did get a plain white apron for $1.48 for my mother to embroider on.. The best part was that I didn't spend a dime since I had a gift card. :)

You did well! Color Wonder is so great for the car!! About how much were the sets..roughly?

I ventured out to a different Target today.

I found:

The Kurv WOOHOO! -$12.xx

Scrapbooking organization thing- 12.xx (50% off)

2 Colorwonder sets- $1.98

Toddler markers in a car- $3.74

Dora color thing- $2.48

Cupcake napkins from Valentine's- .29 cents

Had in my cart but put back

Cars coloring thing- $3.74

Forensics science set- $3.74