Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Big fluffy full/queen and king blankets down to 12.48 today! Yeah! Also, I noticed today my ST had honey bunches of oats on a temporary price cut. This was NOT like this last week, so it must be a new thing. Down to 2.24. $.24 if you use the $2.00 coupon!

I have the Kurve and love it!!! I didn't get mine on clearance though.:mad: And they come in very mod colours. Mine is chocolate brown.:D

I just bought th Kurve on clearance for 24 - 5GC... haven't decided if I am keeping it yet. I really want it for quick cleaning in my car!

I just got the curve vacuum at my target, but it was 30.xx with a $5 gift card...:)

I may just have to go back to Target tomorrow, I can really use a cordless, I hope they have them on sale here in OH. Thanks for all the replies.:)

Ok a little off topic here but ayone that bought the that Torpedo Projector at Target after Christmas, is there a 1-800 # to call for it.I bought one for my kids but there are no instructions and i would like to call and get a set of them.I have looked everywhere and cant find a #.Thxs.

Ok a little off topic here but ayone that bought the that Torpedo Projector at Target after Christmas, is there a 1-800 # to call for it.I bought one for my kids but there are no instructions and i would like to call and get a set of them.I have looked everywhere and cant find a #.Thxs.

Is there a website? You can usually download instructions on the website.

I bought one of those. The company website is www.senario.com and the e-mail addy to contact them is [email protected]. Sorry I don't have a phone number and the website doesn't seem to have one either. Good luck.

I've seen that Kone and may just go pick it up. It's $19.xx Is this a good price?

Also, I got something that I had my eye out for since the big toys clearance and I got it!!!! The CARS 3 in 1 game!! The one that has the balls that you can toss into it, a bean bag toss game and another one that I don't remember right now. The lowest I had seen it was for $13.xx. I didn't want to pay that honestly and just felt it wasn't meant to be. Yesterday, I was wandering around the Perimeter and low and behold, there sits a lone cart with items in it. It also had one inventory taker, so I knew it wasn't a customer. I looked around and no one was coming to get it so I took the game and it rang up at.....ok wait for it.......$3.xx!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!I know my son is going to go gaga for this!!!

Needless to say, I was a happy Mommy yesterday!

Love to all my fellow GD's!! I just feel like spreading the good vibes!

Nicole

I'm in Wisconsin and I was watching the jewelry armoires also. Same thing happened to me, there one day and gone the next, no explanations.:eyepoppin

They might have pulled them or sent them to salvage. In reading other posts, alot of them were being returned because they were broken.

Check your local Goodwill!

question does target accept printed coupons?? I have a $4off leapster game from the leapfrog.com website...would they take it?

They should take it if it scans. That seems to be the criteria at my store. If it will scan they will take it. Sometimes, a clerk will manually put it in but usually if it doesnt scan they dont take it.

I got the Shutterfly 8x8 and the larger books I have had hidden for over a month yesterday for $7.44 each. They scanned "item not found" when I went to check on their status. I went to a good cashier. He asked how much and I was honest and told him the were supposed to be 75% off of the sticker price. I was so tempted to tell him something like $4.xx but at least I got them. I think our store pulled them at 50%. I made sure he scanned the cards to activate them. There was a ton of 50% cleaning supplies. I missed the Lavender Tide fabric softener but I got the Rose scent for the $3.xx price. I am not sure about that one I may use it for throw rugs or the dish towels. I like the way they make the supply closet smell so fresh. They are starting to mark down makeup at my store some especially some of the lines that are for darker skin complexions. (keep watching this ladies).

There were 15% off some hair care products from the motions and dark and lovely lines. This works out great for me because I never see many other African-Americans at my Target. I usually end up getting things like this for 75%.

Greenmount Rd. had curtain rods and curtains 50%. Most baby stuff is gone. They did have a ton of Tide and other cleaning stuff 30-50%. I got the Mr. Clean erasers for $1 after the $0.50 Mfr. Coupon. Also, they had 2 packs of Colgate Total for $2.50 - $1.50 MFR = $1 for 2 big tubes :)

I noticed the homegoods section is going to be reset.

Kid's toy organizer, Translucent Pastel Edition, was 30% off at one store, 50% off at another

Rugs were 50-75% off

Shower curtains, rods, towels, blinds, sheet sets, pillows were all at 30% off.

The MM stands for Minute Maid, and they are in with the other juice boxes. Although these are the 10pack of Minute Maid juices boxes and are not supposed to be sold with the 15 packs that are on the shelves. They are supposed to be sold separately in the food area of the targets. But some employees do not know this and put them on the shelves. So they ring up as .69 cents when scanned. I believe that it is for all flavors except the orange juice. I have read alot about it but haven't found any myself. :eyepoppin

:gdparanoid: So good luck finding them. Wish me luck too.:cheesy:

The MM stands for Minute Maid, and they are in with the other juice boxes. Although these are the 10pack of Minute Maid juices boxes and are not supposed to be sold with the 15 packs that are on the shelves. They are supposed to be sold separately in the food area of the targets. But some employees do not know this and put them on the shelves. So they ring up as .69 cents when scanned. I believe that it is for all flavors except the orange juice. I have read alot about it but haven't found any myself. :eyepoppin

:gdparanoid: So good luck finding them. Wish me luck too.:cheesy:

you left out that it does not include the orange juice. I've only ever found apple, grape and fruit punch. the packages look exactly like the 15s except they don't say 15 on the front. They are often behind the 15s on the shelf, so it is worth digging. Some people have gone several months without finding any. Some have never found them. And some, like me, find them 2-3 times per month. I find them more often than I can possibly use them, so I tend to give them to a couple of cashiers with kids when they are on duty.

I was just going to say I felt like I hit the lotto today when I found 3 MM grape, I couldn't believe it they were just sitting in the front of the shelf, I was soooo excited!!! How easily it is to make some people happy! :D

Other finds:

book light with timer 2.49

girls socks 1.98

12 pk of crystal light energy drinks 3.49

expandable wall hooks 8.98

What I saw but didn't need:

margarita/slush maker 50% off 49.99

couple of microwaves half off

bunches of sheets and rugs

mac and cheese 3 pk microwavable tubs 2.25

some luggage and backpacks 75% off

Then I went to Staples and got 4 bike chains with locks for .50, they also had tape,glue,paperclips, pencils, and small staplers.

Then I went to the dreaded WM, some were saying they had a good clearance section, I found a couple of things, some pirates of carr. for my DS upcoming birthday, and a Disney digital camera listed at $79 got it for 24.99. They had alot of leapfrog books and cartridges, I think they were half off at $5, they also had fly fusion and fly pen stuff at half off. Not even close to target clearance.