Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I went to the Anderson,In Target yesterday & was able to find a few great camping things, also some curtain panels I needed for my dd $13.xx, then I came home & read about the air mattresses so when dh got home he insisted we go back,lol, so we went to 2 different targets(116th st,Indpls), got lucky & found a queen & King air mattress, $5.xx & $6.xx!! Awsome:) My dh is a freak about coolers so of course he started checking them out, he found a igloo cool fusion (red) reg 58.99, this was'nt marked down so he went & scanned it anyway....just put it this way he was doing the happy dance all the way out the store.....$14.xx!! We also were able to find the inflateable sleeping bag $7.xx, 2 lunchboxes $2.xx, & found but dh talked me out of ....inline skates $4.97! Great day @ Target:D

My target has these on sale for 30% off.Does anyone actually own one of these.They look real small , size being 24 x 24 x 24.Thats like 2 rulers high.Its gotta be bigger than this.LOL

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1201894310/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-1367086-5208141?ie=UTF8&asin=B000VHKBG0

I have a friend who purchased this and is not happy with it. The size is correct and she states that they do not like it because you can only put small pieces of wood in it. HTH

went to the target today on Litchfield Rd in AZ (believe that's Goodyear??)

the following items on clearance, and there are coupons for all of these items!!!

Johnson's Baby Powder - with aloe and also the original - $2.45 - $1 coupon

Johnson's NightTime Washclothes - $2.78 - $1 coupon

Huggies Disposable Washclothes (refreshing and soothing scents) - $2.45 - $1 Coupon

Clorox Wipes, 2 pack - $2.45 - $ 1 coupons, plus there is a coupon if you buy 2 of these you get a free full-size bottle of bleach.

Lysol Spray & bonus travel spray - $3.40 - $1 coupons

Ziploc Big Bags, 2 box pack - $2.08 - $1 coupon

Lens Cleaner Wipes (20ct) - $1.08 (ok. no coupon for this, but still a GREAT deal)

and this is just the stuff i bought. there was also burt's bee's products clearanced to great prices, cheerios, fruitloops, campbell's soups, etc etc etc. tons of stuff this weekend. it was so hard to behave myself. i just lucked out that everything i bought was on my list. and because i knew i was saving so much, i splurged and got Samira (dd) a huge bottle of bubbles (bigger than a milk jug!) oh - and that was clearanced to, at $3.98 (originally 9.99)

Samira and I had a good morning. lol

went to the target today on Litchfield Rd in AZ (believe that's Goodyear??)

the following items on clearance, and there are coupons for all of these items!!!

Johnson's Baby Powder - with aloe and also the original - $2.45 - $1 coupon

Johnson's NightTime Washclothes - $2.78 - $1 coupon

Huggies Disposable Washclothes (refreshing and soothing scents) - $2.45 - $1 Coupon

Clorox Wipes, 2 pack - $2.45 - $ 1 coupons, plus there is a coupon if you buy 2 of these you get a free full-size bottle of bleach.

Lysol Spray & bonus travel spray - $3.40 - $1 coupons

Ziploc Big Bags, 2 box pack - $2.08 - $1 coupon

Lens Cleaner Wipes (20ct) - $1.08 (ok. no coupon for this, but still a GREAT deal)

and this is just the stuff i bought. there was also burt's bee's products clearanced to great prices, cheerios, fruitloops, campbell's soups, etc etc etc. tons of stuff this weekend. it was so hard to behave myself. i just lucked out that everything i bought was on my list. and because i knew i was saving so much, i splurged and got Samira (dd) a huge bottle of bubbles (bigger than a milk jug!) oh - and that was clearanced to, at $3.98 (originally 9.99)

Samira and I had a good morning. lol

Are the coupons on the products or on the net somewhere?

My steal of the day...........drumroll please.......

The Shark Europro sewing machine for $25!!!

They found one in the back and were putting it out when my DH and I were shopping. Guy asked if we would be interested in it. I asked how much and then SOLD when he said $25:D

:rwb:

Congrats! Now, if they could just find one in the back at my store... :yup:

Guest quigonatr

I had a great trip last night

-Youth Roller Blades $6.44 75%off Abec 5 (the higher the # the better the wheels)size 4-8 will fit a woman ~ not just for kids

-Hello Kitty Scooter $7.48

-Spiderman play tent (over 5ft. high )$9.98 Reg. 39.99

-Princess play tent ( over 5ft high big enough for 2 kids to sleep in) $11.48 reg. $49.99

-Tampa Bay Buccaneers mens t-shirt $3.47 ~75% off

-Wrapping paper rubbermaid stand up storage comtainer $1.98

I am so sad I missed the $9.98 Barbie golf clubs!

I LOVE THIS SITE!

Are the coupons on the products or on the net somewhere?

All of them came from last week's sunday paper, except 1 came from the net. That was the Johnsons&Johnson's for the nighttime washclothes.

sorry about t hat, didn't think to post that part. I don't usually find the hot deals at target, still a newbie in that field. ;)

Todays trip to Target yielded...

Sticker stamp set $3.48 (30% off)

Shutterfly keychain x2 $5.04 (75% off)

Shutterfly mug x2 $3.74 (75% off)

Razor kiddie scooter $8.07 (75% off)

Kids shark tent $6.24 (75% off)

Princess camping backpack $4.98 (75% off)

I still left a few Shutterfly mugs and adventure books in Fayetteville AR. THey also had the outdoor firepits at %50

The Tide mark down could be due to the compacting of liquid laundry detergent that is occurring in waves across the country. All liquid laundry detergent manufacturers have chosen to become green by compacting their liquids, thus more product in a smaller bottle and less waste.

I have been watching for Tide or other regular detergents to be marked down and have not seen a thing. If you are in an area where there are still regular liquid detergents on your shelves, you can try scanning any flavor of those. NO regular 1x detergent will remain on the shelf once your area has gone through the wave of compaction. This includes most other manufacturers of laundry detergent like Purex, All, Arm and Hammer etc.

If you already see shelves full of 2x or 3x only detergents, your wave is over and you will not find any markdowns as the 1 x ones are no longer around.

yeah, they did that here several months ago. I am still using up the ones I bought. :fluffy:

BeckaT, Penelope, and fluffkin79, re: Hello Kitty stuff - not sure if you'd already seen this, but in the Valentine's mini-seasonal (up by groceries, near the front of the store, for me), they have sets of 4 Hello Kitty Pez dispensers in a metal lunchbox tin. They are pretty cute. I think they are $9.99 now, but Valentine's stuff does go 90% off if you want to keep an eye on it. They would be an adorable party favor!!

Y'all are making me want to check out sporting goods clearance and hunt around for some bulk diaper packs, too.

Off to check if any more bedding was marked down this week!

:smart:

Is anyone from South Carolina?

I totally missed out on the 16 in 1 game table at our Target. I was there Wed night and it was still there. But between then and 10am Thurs morning when they went 75%, it was gone :(

I am hoping that someone in SC or NC could let me know if they have one at their store. It is not found on the Schuman site so I have to rely on scouters :)

Thanks

The Charleston SC store has about 20 left:)

Several stores have a variety of kids licensed bedding items marked down. It is a real YMMV as I have been to about 5 stores, all with different things marked down. The only commonality seemed to be the Diego twin size sheets. Some stores have only full sized bedding marked down. Some have the little pop up baskets marked, others don't. so, if you are looking for any of this stuff, it is a good time to check.

I thought the MM juice was just a joke being played on us, but I have been looking and today I found 3 pks of Apple juice! WOOHOO. I looked on the shelf and saw them at the very back so I took one up to scan it and almost wanted to holler when it scanned .69 cents! I also got a jewelry armoire for 24.98. I have always wanted one but never wanted to pay full price for it. I just dont know where I am going to put it so it is still in the car. :) I also got the sun shade that was marked down from 99 to 19.

I have perused the Target clearance racks for many years but never knew there was somewhere to share my addiction with other people who understand! I am so glad i found this site!

I got a large red cooler last night for 4.98! I was so happy. I missed out on the Step 2 wagons. oh well

OMG!!! I was looking for these less than a month ago. I wanted to use them for my wedding. Red is our color! We didn't want the orange ones but now I will be heading out looking for some tomorrow!

I bought a item on clearance - 50% off. It went to 75%. I could just return it and just hope it's still on the shelf to buy, but I doubt it.

Anyone have any advice on how to get it at 75%?

If you saw the item on the shelf at the 75% clearance price, you buy it at the 75% price. You then return one of the items with the 50% receipt. If you no longer have the receipt, you are out of luck. If you do not see the item on the shelf for 75% off, then unless you want to roll the dice, you are probably best off to just be happy with the 50% off.

today i found 7 ornament holding plastic tubs for 2.xx great price for plastic tubs does not have to be for ornaments it just has the cardboard seperaters

i just got back from target and grabbed three of these to store kids toys in. and a ribbon one for 1.48 for my scrapbook ribbons.

now off to another in the hopes of finding a tent! ughh!! missed that last week and none to be found.......