Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

:g_dance: I think I get that excited with every 10 pack I find ... it's like hitting the lottery!

I was So excited last night when I found my first MM juice box. I was beginning to think everyone on here was delusional and that there was no such thing as a 10 pack MM juice box. LOL When I told my husband what I paid for them he was SO shocked. He had been fussing about me looking at this board so much but now he says GottaDeal is a great thing because I was able to get him 20 bags of green peanut M&M's for practically free.

I was So excited last night when I found my first MM juice box. I was beginning to think everyone on here was delusional and that there was no such thing as a 10 pack MM juice box. LOL When I told my husband what I paid for them he was SO shocked. He had been fussing about me looking at this board so much but now he says GottaDeal is a great thing because I was able to get him 20 bags of green peanut M&M's for practically free.

Ok so how did you get the M&M's almost for free?? I missed that one.

I got the kitchen aid 10pc hard anodized cookware set for $37.48!

It was $149.00 originally. I was stoked. There were no stickers on the box, but since I had been reading about it on this board, I knew to look out for them. I scanned it and BAM! What a deal, all my pots are on their way out, so thanks you guys!

DPCI: 070-01-0441 in case you need it!

Seriously, this board rules, I used the $2.00 off honey bunches of oats coupon. Even though its for chocolate flavor, I had read on here that it worked on the regular kind, and I got a 19oz. box of cereal for .50 cents.

link to the coupon

http://www.kraftfoods.com/honeybunchesofoats/products.html

Does anybody know where I can find out if they have it at any of my three Targets? I've done a search but i'm still lost :blush::confused:

If anyone on here visits the Chino Hills/Diamond Bar (it says Diamond Bar on the receipt, but isn't it more like Chino Hills?) Target, can you tell me if they ever finished marking their toys down.They had some odds & ends left that were still just 30%. Stuff like Webkinz & those big ugly pink & blue Pokemon stuffed toys. Anyway, if anyone knows, I'd really appreciate hearing. I don't need to go over there again this month, but I hid a couple of Webkinz I wanted. They had the biggest selection I saw at any store!

:g_dance: I think I get that excited with every 10 pack I find ... it's like hitting the lottery!

Something tells me I will NEVER find these at my Target. There is this nice man who works at the cafe like ALL the time and can be seen at almost any time of day bringing a cart up to the cafe full of packaged drinks to restock "his" shelf. He is very jolly about all of it and very protective and proud of his setup. I think that running this cafe is his life's mission. :) I am sure that any 10 packs that enter that store go straight to his cafe shelf, lol!

Something tells me I will NEVER find these at my Target. There is this nice man who works at the cafe like ALL the time and can be seen at almost any time of day bringing a cart up to the cafe full of packaged drinks to restock "his" shelf. He is very jolly about all of it and very protective and proud of his setup. I think that running this cafe is his life's mission. I am sure that any 10 packs that enter that store go straight to his cafe shelf, lol!

It took me a whole year before I found any lol...I had just about given up when a couple of weeks ago I found 3 packs..After looking for months and months....

Dont give up...You might just get lucky!!

It took me a whole year before I found any lol...I had just about given up when a couple of weeks ago I found 3 packs..After looking for months and months....

Dont give up...You might just get lucky!!

curious to know, which store in so cal had them... I havebeen searching for Months and months to catch this deal and never any luck!

What is a DCPI?

This is the Target stock code. It is the code on the yellow and white sticker in front of the item on the shelf. Once items go to clearance, it is also the number listed on the red sticker. You can use it to look up items at the scanner if you can type in numbers on your scanner. And you can use it on the website that was just posted to look up inventory in stores in your area. But beware that this does not always work... the online lookup I mean.

Well, I had a pretty expensive trip to target yesterday! I found a few shirts for the kids for $1.49 and then I went to leave and realized I locked my keys in the car :( . My husband was at home with the kids and I had the car seats in my van so he couldn't come get me. I had to call a locksmith who charged me $70!!!! I'm so mad at myself. I just flushed that money down the drain. :mad::mad::mad:

curious to know, which store in so cal had them... I havebeen searching for Months and months to catch this deal and never any luck!

i've found them in both pasadena stores, alhambra, eagle rock, glendale, & la verne. And I don't always buy them since there is only so much juice you can use. :yup: last year I was able to get more than 200 boxes for our preschool spring fundraiser to use with the kids meals, so there have been plenty. I see them about twice a month now.

I hit 3 Targets yesterday, but didn't really find a ton of bargains. I did find one of those rolling carts that has 3 drawers. Regular price was 29.99 and I got it for $8.74. I got an electronic basketball game reg. 29.99 for 7.48, 2 Cars portable race tracks reg. 17.99 for 4.xx (these came up item not found), and a bunch of 4t and 5t boys clothes 75% off. One thing I got that I don't think I've seen mentioned is a soft throw that was 19.99 for 9.99. They are really soft and almost look like a sweater. Only one of the three Targets I was in had them on clearance and then it was only the brown, red and burgundy. The brown was 13.xx, but the other colors were 9.99. I was afraid to wait for 75% because I wanted them for Christmas gifts. I'll keep watching though and buy a bunch more for gifts if they do go 75% and they have some left. :)

Well, I had a pretty expensive trip to target yesterday! I found a few shirts for the kids for $1.49 and then I went to leave and realized I locked my keys in the car :( . My husband was at home with the kids and I had the car seats in my van so he couldn't come get me. I had to call a locksmith who charged me $70!!!! I'm so mad at myself. I just flushed that money down the drain. :mad::mad::mad:

Sorry About that. Maybe you could have taken a cab home. Don't worry stick with Gottadeal and you will make that $70 back up 3x over!!:yup:

Stopped by Sanford SuperTarget on the way back from Daytona on Friday, markdowns are much slower at that store! But they had A LOT of various sizes 2" faux wood white blinds @ 50% ($12.xx). Don't know if it was just this store or if all the Targets carry blinds, but if anyone is looking for faux blinds, it's worth watching.

Check your car insurance policy. Our towing coverage covers lockouts as well (reimbursement). I didn't know this until the locksmith told me about it! Is an additional optional charge, but a very small one. We only need a tow/lockout once every 2-3 years to make up the cost, well worth it for us.

i've found them in both pasadena stores, alhambra, eagle rock, glendale, & la verne. And I don't always buy them since there is only so much juice you can use. :yup: last year I was able to get more than 200 boxes for our preschool spring fundraiser to use with the kids meals, so there have been plenty. I see them about twice a month now.

thanks lovetoshop.... Savvybuys also shops at some of the same stores in Orange County that I shop at, so I hope she chimes in too!:yup: