Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

okay.. I'm still on the hunt for the outdoor/indoor hard playhouse(32?) and the step 2 wagon. I've been to the 3 targets in my area and no luck yet!! I did go to the chesapeake target yesterday afternoon I spotted two of the playhouses.. I drove my cart so fast down that isle.. while wondering how I was going to get it to the car with my 10 month old... in the cold rain.. I was just imagining it in my yard..... but the price was still $64 !!! I just didn't want to pay that. anyway no step 2 wagons. But they did have 2 racks of clearence p.j. (winter) for 75%off.I paid something like -6.00/set. So we left with our one pair of p.j's and went back home (30min.drive) oh well atleast I got the p.j's!!!!!!!!!

Which store??

I had an errand to run in Phoenix so I stopped in at the 19th Ave & Camelback store. I bought 4 and there was 1 left at 3:30pm yesterday. It wasn't marked $14.98 so it may still be there.

They also had about 40 of the Barbie phones (with the CD rom) for $7.48 (reg. $29.99).

Edited by MelissaS

On my trip today I scored the step 2 wagon, christmas totes are finally 50% off at my store so I grabbed 3 of the 45 gallon ones for 6.98 ea, women's flannel pjs are 75% off 4.98 ea, and I grabbed a 3 drawer storage shelf that has wicker baskets 75% off for 17.48. :) Shutterfly is still 50% off at my store.

I had an errand to run in Phoenix so I stopped in at the 19th Ave & Camelback store. I bought 4 and there was 1 left at 3:30pm yesterday. It wasn't marked $14.98 so it may still be there.

They also had about 40 of the Barbie phones (with the CD rom) for $7.48 (reg. $29.99).

Oh man! That is too far:( Bummer. I am getting ready to go to the Surprise store and see if I find any. Thanks for the info!

okay.. I'm still on the hunt for the outdoor/indoor hard playhouse(32?) and the step 2 wagon. I've been to the 3 targets in my area and no luck yet!! I did go to the chesapeake target yesterday afternoon I spotted two of the playhouses.. I drove my cart so fast down that isle.. while wondering how I was going to get it to the car with my 10 month old... in the cold rain.. I was just imagining it in my yard..... but the price was still $64 !!! I just didn't want to pay that. anyway no step 2 wagons. But they did have 2 racks of clearence p.j. (winter) for 75%off.I paid something like -6.00/set. So we left with our one pair of p.j's and went back home (30min.drive) oh well atleast I got the p.j's!!!!!!!!!

I can check the williamsburg store for you if you want. And if they have them I could get them for you and we could work something out. I've been stuck in the house all week with sick kids and I'm going crazy. :eyepoppin But I probably won't be able to get there until tomorrow.

Today I purchased from Target in MD

Schick Quatro Women's Gift Set 3.98 (Razor, Blades. Bath Fizzles, Relaxation CD)

Schick Titanium Gift Set 3.48 (Razor, Batteries, Speakers, Refill Cartridges)

Oil of Olay Regimen Gift Collection 5.72 (marked down from 22.89) Foaming Moisturizer, Hydrating Cream, Pore Refining Scrub

Used 2 Schick $4 off coupons and $1 off Olay facial products

Final price for everything with tax - 4.98 The only thing I paid for was the Olay Gift set.

Target employees were marking down the clearance sets as I was shopping, and they had not reached these sets, but the lower price was in the system when I scanned.

I scored big...

MM juices for .69 (4 packs this is the first time that I have found them )

Gazebo 19.99 (regularly 79.99)

Storage Totes 2.98

Lint Refills .98

I have to thank you guys for the heads up/tips on all the deals that you all find. It helps me to know what's been marked down.

I found a Hamilton Beach dryer today. Thanks for the heads up. Now I can't decide if I want two or not. I have been watching them so long I feel like if I don't get two I will regret it.

Not much else in my store.

Set mine up today and so far so good. It is humming away drying sweaters as we speak (type) LOL!

I found a Hamilton Beach dryer today. Thanks for the heads up. Now I can't decide if I want two or not. I have been watching them so long I feel like if I don't get two I will regret it.

Not much else in my store.

BUY 2!!!! Take it back later if you change your mind.......I've kicked myself enough because of that when I got one and wished I got two or more......

Stopped at Target today, kind of dissappointing compared to what everyone else has been finding :(

ELMO TMX Surprise $4.24 (didn't really need it and not sure what I'll do with it, but for $4.24, I bought it anyway LOL)

20 pc Silverware set Reg $29.99 for $10.34

So, I went back to the Vogel store the next morning to see if the Barbie golf clubs rang up full price and to try to get them cheaper. Maybe someone new would have pity on me - they were gone!!!

I was there right before closing and when they opened - I bet that woman that wouldn't let me have for the clearance price bought them. :mad:

A couple of weeks ago I found several pair of Black and Decker rechargeable electric scissors at one of our Super Targets. I had actually been looking for these since hearing about how great they are on "The View" quite some time ago.

Anyway, there were about 5 of them marked down to 30% off (reg. $20 down to $13.98). They are the GREATEST. They slice through those D#!@ toy packages and all their hard plastic in a snap. I haven't been able to find these scissors at any other Target store. Today I happened to see some in the tool aisle marked at $19.99. The ones I found on clearance were white with either green or blue on them. The ones I saw in the tool aisle are orange and black. They are both made by Black and Decker.

ANYWAY, I just thought I would mention them in case someone happens to see the white ones on an endcap anywhere. They are really great and worth $15-- especially if you have kiddos and are asked to open gifts encased with all that hard plastic that shreds your hands at Christmas and birthday time.

Fortunately, I found a couple more pairs (at the same store) marked down to 75% off just a couple days ago. So, I got mine for $4.98. I was pretty happy cause I think they were worth $13.98! But I haven't seen the clearance ones anywhere else-- only the orange and black.

Oh, forgot to mention that all those Shutterfly box sets that mysteriously disappeared from one of the Targets around here suddenly reappeared back on the same endcap all marked down to 1/2 price. They must have just stored them in the back for awhile since they didn't have a lot of clearance on that shelf.

Also found a set of Barbie golf clubs for $4.98 today.

A couple of weeks ago I found several pair of Black and Decker rechargeable electric scissors at one of our Super Targets. I had actually been looking for these since hearing about how great they are on "The View" quite some time ago.

Anyway, there were about 5 of them marked down to 30% off (reg. $20 down to $13.98). They are the GREATEST. They slice through those D#!@ toy packages and all their hard plastic in a snap. I haven't been able to find these scissors at any other Target store. Today I happened to see some in the tool aisle marked at $19.99. The ones I found on clearance were white with either green or blue on them. The ones I saw in the tool aisle are orange and black. They are both made by Black and Decker.

ANYWAY, I just thought I would mention them in case someone happens to see the white ones on an endcap anywhere. They are really great and worth $15-- especially if you have kiddos and are asked to open gifts encased with all that hard plastic that shreds your hands at Christmas and birthday time.

Fortunately, I found a couple more pairs (at the same store) marked down to 75% off just a couple days ago. So, I got mine for $4.98. I was pretty happy cause I think they were worth $13.98! But I haven't seen the clearance ones anywhere else-- only the orange and black.

Which target did you find the scissors at? TIA