Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

You have to find the barcode on the BOTTOM of the box. There is an activation bar code on the back of the box that the cashier has to scan to activate. (If you try to scan that one, it will say item not found.)

The albums seem to be hard to find (for me anyway) at 1/2 off. I think they are more popular. And yes, to someone who does a lot of digital photography on Shutterfly, these are a very good deal because the shipping is included free as well. I'm passing on the mug, keychain and calendar until 75% off. But, I grabbed the photo albums at 1/2 price. My sister and I do all our pics off Shutterfly and those albums are very nice.

I looked for these, are they in Electronics? I looked all over in other places too but either missing them or we don't have them.....Missed out on the Digital frames that were $44.xx, I looked them up and none in store.

What kind are you guys able to find? Every few months I find 4 or 5 apple juices for .69, but never any of the other flavors. Weird, but not complaining...I love finding those things!

I found fruit punch..I have never looked for them before until I saw someone post on here. So they do this regularly ? I pay $8.99 for 32 at Bj's so $.69 for 10 is wonderful !!!

Just got back from an orlando area target, most sporting goods toys were marked down 50%. Got the cars arcade I was waiting for for $9.98. The actual sporting goods stuff (tents, stoves, etc) are still at 30%. A lot of housewares stuff at 75%, bulk was at 15-30%. Dyson was still only 15&, and all the Hello Kitty sewing machines were gone! Last time I checked it was only 30% and they had at least five.

Hey! Which stores did you check on the sewing machine at? I just bought one at the East colonial store. The only one they had, but I really want either the shark or brother that are also 75% off. If you can find one of those we could trade. I have only looked at the east colonial but will check lake mary tomorrow.

I looked for these, are they in Electronics? I looked all over in other places too but either missing them or we don't have them.....Missed out on the Digital frames that were $44.xx, I looked them up and none in store.

They were on an endcap in the electroinics section at my Target. I purchased both the 8.5 X 11 ( I purchased all of the last four) and 8 X 8 books. The store I had alot of the 8 X 8 so I am hoping there a few still left at 75%. If anyone sees them go to 75% in the upcoming days please post!

THanks to the original poster about the 50% off price!!!:cheesy:

I got 4 of the MM juices yesterday.. all grape!!! I had never looked at the receipt before but it shows $6.99 - 90% 69c right on the receipt. Its so weird how they ring up.. you think someone would notice it eventually.

What kind are you guys able to find? Every few months I find 4 or 5 apple juices for .69, but never any of the other flavors. Weird, but not complaining...I love finding those things!

I always see you guys talking about these. What do they look like?

I found fruit punch..I have never looked for them before until I saw someone post on here. So they do this regularly ? I pay $8.99 for 32 at Bj's so $.69 for 10 is wonderful !!!

I generally find Apple, but from time to time find Grape & Fruit Punch.

As to the second question, they look like the 15 packs, but without the big "15" on it, and there are only 10 in the pack. Any flavor but Orange.

And yes, it has been like this for a couple of years I think. Last year I was able to get about 20 packs to use for our Preschool fundraiser dinner (for the kids meals).

Waiting for the wagon to go to 75 ! It is 50 off here. I did get three pairs of shoes for ten dollars!! The cashier said "No toys today?", thats when you know you go to target to much!

I go every morning, so they know me well. When I go at other times of day they all tease me about being back. I say hi to most of them by name and my DS is always asking me how I know all their names!

I just called the Target closet to me and the playhouse is marked $99.99.

This just doesn't seem right to me. I may need to go look for myself to see if the guy was looking at the same one

Thats probably the same one..The original price was $119 then it went to $95 then to $64..and the last markdown is $32 something...So sounds as if they havnt taken it to 50% off yet...

Waiting for the wagon to go to 75 ! It is 50 off here. I did get three pairs of shoes for ten dollars!! The cashier said "No toys today?", thats when you know you go to target to much!

I know the feeling! When I was in my Target last week, the cashier complemented me on my new hairstyle!

Hi,

Does the furniture at Target ever go into clearance? I am looking at their website at TV stands. They say they are not all available in the stores, only online. What's the scoop??

THANKS

Deb:)

Furniture does go on sale! My mom and I were looking at the Santa Fe collection last summer for her, at regular price. She decided to wait, blah blah. I'm in a Super Target months later and find the coffee table, end table, and a corner tv stand all 75% off! Got the coffee table and end table for her. We were both SO excited about it!

I just called the Target closet to me and the playhouse is marked $99.99. :eyepoppin

This just doesn't seem right to me. I may need to go look for myself to see if the guy was looking at the same one.

The play house I saw was the one with the red roof. My daughter got it for christmas. At my Target it was org. 129.00 now marked to 50% off!!! So $64.00!

When I read all the good stuff everyone gets I can't help but drag myself to Target only to find that my Target never has any of it. Our Global Bazaar is always gone before it hits even 50%. Now I am bummed because I got a bunch of clearance toys and all my kids want to do is play on the Wii, they never hardly touch their toys from Christmas! Sorry don't mean to be negative

Anyone who bought the Super Art Desk...does your stool have two legs that are the same color?

Mine does...it had two blue legs.... and i was wondering if anyone elses does.

Thanks

Mine are 4 different colors just like the desk, yellow, green, red and blue.

Anyone who bought the Super Art Desk...does your stool have two legs that are the same color?

Mine does...it had two blue legs.... and i was wondering if anyone elses does.

Thanks

For those who have this and have opened it... do you like it? More important, do your kids like it? Got one today for my son's birthday.. he'll be 5. Just wondered if it was worth it...

We had one store that just mysteriously pulled them too. They had just a little bit of electronics on an endcap (including the Shutterfly stuff). Then one day... poof and the endcap was empty. I am thinking (although not sure) that they maybe just took the clearance stuff to the back cause there just wasn't enough to fill up an endcap??? I dunno. The Shutterfly stuff was only 30% off when they moved everything, so I'm hoping that one day they will pop back out marked way down. Who knows? That happened at only one store. Everyone else had the Shutterfly stuff in electronics. Although I have seen them scattered around the stores too.

For those who have this and have opened it... do you like it? More important, do your kids like it? Got one today for my son's birthday.. he'll be 5. Just wondered if it was worth it...

My girls really like them, I bought them last week and it has been a big hit at my home since they really enjoy drawing and coloring (think they are going to be artist), I have about 7 different drawings on my fridge. The table and stool are very cute together. The only thing I am worried about is once the roll of drawing paper that comes with it runs out if it is going to be easy to find replacements?.

Is there anyone who has bought the playhouse and put it together?

How is it size wise? I just picked one up for my daughter's birthday in May and want to make sure it won't be too small.

Thanks,

Jamie

I put it together and my 2 year old (average sized) can walk in without ducking - she has probably about 5 inches to go - and inside is fine - definitely perfext for a 1-4 year old.

Ours at 2 stores went from 30% to 75% - no 50%.

My girls really like them, I bought them last week and it has been a big hit at my home since they really enjoy drawing and coloring (think they are going to be artist), I have about 7 different drawings on my fridge. The table and stool are very cute together. The only thing I am worried about is once the roll of drawing paper that comes with it runs out if it is going to be easy to find replacements?.

Thanks.. I was wondering about replacement rolls too... I think he'll like it. He's just got so much already. I swore up and down that I wouldn't spoil him but what's a mom to do with these great prices :tongue1: